Yeah, I can’t even picture myself that way :grin:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Narges :grin::wave:

0:20 A very good point :ok_hand:

0:46 Exactly

1:40 You’ve outgrown it :grin:

3:05 Yeah, they’re everywhere

3:40 The important thing is that you liked it

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose::pray: Enjoyed your views on the matter :ok_hand:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Shaghayegh :grin::wave:
So glad to have you here :grin::rose::rose:

Unfortunately, I’m not able to play your audio file. :man_facepalming:
This happens a lot for some people :man_shrugging:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Nassime :blush::wave:
Welcome to our little challenge :blush::rose:

I’m sorry but I can’t play your audio files…
I don’t know how to fix this.

ممکنه تیم پشتیبانی بتونن کمکتون کنن تا فایلتون رو بدون مشکل بارگذاری کنید :rose:

6 پسندیده

Hi there, :blush::wave:

0:16 Exactly :man_facepalming:

0:30 :rofl::rofl: IKR, it’s getting out of hand really

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter :grin:

7 پسندیده

Hi there, Mohadese :blush::wave:

0:37 They’re amazing!
And I believe that’s true.
Here, in Iran, you can wear almost anything you want during Fall because of the weather

1:28 I personally hate accessories :grin: But I guess they can boost your confidence

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

7 پسندیده

Hi Matin. Thank you for your kindness as usual. So happy to be here, and thanks for the topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Yeah, I don’t know what the problem is, because I can see and play the audio file just fine. For some people turning off their VPN solves the problem.
anyway, I will type the answer in a short while
better than nothing, I guess :slight_smile:

7 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Morteza :grin::wave:

0:40 Maybe you’re “stylish” not “fashionable”

1:08 I guess so

Oh, is her name “Satin”?

3:40 Yeah, sometimes you don’t have a choice.
You have to pay a lot

Thank you so much for participating :rose::blush::pray: Enjoyed your views on the matter

6 پسندیده

Yeah that’s a better definition :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah her name is Satin and she is an inhabitant of Turkey right now. I think she is a bit hysterical :relaxed:

I’m glad to attend in the challenge, I appreciate it :hibiscus::hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

Thanks for your kindness :blush::heart:

Yeah that’s true I am a person that if I like something very much and do not buy it I would regret it :joy::joy:

Exactly

:rose::rose:

Thanks for correcting my mistakes :blush::heartbeat:

5 پسندیده

Thanks for sharing your ideas,
Sth, that is important to someone isn’t important for others.:nerd_face:

5 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

Hi there, again :blush::wave:

0:26 Excellent point :ok_hand:

1:28 Well, she’s right but I guess nobody judges you if you look normal :grin: You don’t need to look fashionable for that :man_shrugging:

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: You speak very well :clap: Enjoyed your views on the matter

6 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush::rose:
Exactly :grin:

5 پسندیده

You’re totally welcome :blush::rose:
ولی حواسمون هست دیگه فقط دارید می‌نویسید دیگه ضبط نمی‌کنیدا :joy::grin:

6 پسندیده

Hi Matin.
Here’s a shorter :slight_smile: and written version of my answer earlier

I’m really interested in fashion and I follow the trends to see what’s going on in the fashion world. I don’t know if I can call myself a fashionable person, but I do like it a lot. It might sound like a cliché, but I think fashion is really a way to express yourself, and to make yourself feel better and more confident at any given situation or environment.
I guess the easiest season to be fashionable in, is probably fall, because you have more clothing items to choose from and it’s not too cold or hot and your options are not that limited.
I know a lot of fashionable people and most of them are celebrates or fashion icons, classic and modern. I can’t name anyone particular right now but I think what makes a person stylish (I prefer this to fashionable), is a
combination of a general understanding of colors, material and fabrics, how to match them together, as well as a general sense about oneself and what looks good on them, plus a little bit of risk-taking and daring to try new things.
I do spend a lot of money on clothing items every once in a while, especially on handbags, dresses, and shoes, not excessively though.
Trends in Iran are unique because we try to mix what’s trendy in the world with our regulations and customs, and the result is unique to say the least :slight_smile: Some of the trendy items right now are smaller headscarves for women, oversized blazers, dresses, and jeans, as well as white sneakers which have been trendy for some time now.

8 پسندیده

اَی بابا چه دقتی :joy::joy:
راستش برام زیاد فرق نمی کنه بستگی به شرایط اون لحظه داره
ولی چشم توی این تاپیک جبران می کنم :raised_hand:t2::relieved:

6 پسندیده

I greatly appreciate your kind word :white_heart::pray::white_heart:

6 پسندیده

:hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

6 پسندیده