4 پسندیده

My pleasure :grin::rose::pray:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

2 پسندیده

You’re totally welcome :blush::rose:‎‎‎

2 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl: Well, I am.
I need one, thanks in advance. :v:

3 پسندیده

I never noticed this. Yeah, you’re right. They might be better than us. :sweat_smile:

The worst invention in the history.

Exactly. I was also thinking about Bernard’s watch :joy:

Thank you for your time :pray:

3 پسندیده

Hi there :wave: what’s up dear Matin :relaxed:

I my reckoning electricity is the biggest invention of human in history, people rely on electricity in many aspects of life. It is really crucial and it is a suitable substitution for fossil fuels.
Definitely Artificial intelligence and other kinds of machines are a threat for human being either directly or by promoting unemployment :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:
Hopefully machines work according to a bunch of programs which have been designed by human therefore they don’t have creativity and we are superior in this field :grinning::grinning:
Some examples of technology that have made the world worse include invention of nuclear bombs and other toxic or nontoxic bombs :worried::worried:
If I could invent a machine I would make a machine which could rejuvenate human beings :grin::grin::grin::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 پسندیده

Hi!
Can you tell me why you want people to live longer?

5 پسندیده

Hello my friend :grin:
At first sight it might sound optimistic but there are some people who want to fall in love or travel all the globe and they don’t have enough time to do it perfectly :relaxed: I think it’s a matter of perfectionism :thinking:

8 پسندیده

Hello, dear Morteza :blush::wave:
Long time no see :grin:
Welcome back :rose:

I agree :ok_hand::ok_hand:

I guess so… In a way

Well… It’s still possible for them to reach that level :sweat_smile:

Oh! :rofl::ok_hand: It’s fantastic but I would never use your machine… :rofl:

Thanks a lot for participating :blush::rose:
Enjoyed your essay

5 پسندیده

I am grateful for your response. Your intentions are truly precious, and I agree with you, as life is too short for that kind of thing. It’s just me and my twisted ruddy mind, I should think. But, I actually didn’t think of your invention in terms of optimism or anything like that. I just think that we, human beings, have the power to both build and destroy. I also think good men will destroy as quickly for what they want as evil men—only the things they want differ. And I wondered if your invention would cause more harm or… I don’t know. Thanks again. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

6 پسندیده

Wow that’s really frightening :flushed: I hope they will never reach that level

No , gradually I will seduce you to use my invention :sweat_smile: I will obtain my customer’s trust and persuade them :wink:

It’s my pleasure, thanks heaps :rose:

2 پسندیده

You are right, human being are not predictable :person_shrugging:.
Maybe my invention leads to a catastrophe or human ambition causes too much suffering and affliction :pleading_face:

3 پسندیده

1.in my opinion, The most significant invention in History is Electricity, Because most things we are using work by Electricity, like Mobile, Pc, TV, etc.

2.artificial intelligence may be dangerous for human life because it can put humans out of work and make humans useless.

3.Atomic bombs, chemical munition, and many other examples.
The atomic Bomb killed about 125,000 people in Japan in World War 2 and Nuclear radiation is still affecting the people there.
Biological diseases Like Coronavirus and Crimean fever can paralyze the world.

4.I have no idea…

5.it had many effects on human life, For example, the level of life quality increased and life became easier, with vaccines the Average human lifespan increased, many traditional jobs were destroyed, many people lost their jobs and found other jobs, and many new jobs were created, etc.

1 پسندیده