تمرین مکالمه زبان انگلیسی - والدین و فرزندپروری

Speaking Challenge – Parenting

Hi there, guys!
Welcome to the next challenge.

Today we want to talk about parenting.
(BTW, you don’t need to answer all of the questions if you don’t want to!)

Questions:

1. Would you like to have kids? / Do you like being a parent?
  2. What are some things that you would never do as a parent?
  3. What do you think are some of the most difficult problems faced by parents?
  4. Should children work? Do you agree or disagree?
  5. What are some qualities of an effective parent?

Have fun, good luck!

پرسش‌ها:

۱. آیا تمایلی به داشتن فرزند دارید؟ / آیا به داشتن نقش والد علاقه دارید؟
۲. به عنوان والد چه مواردی را هیچ‌گاه انجام نخواهید داد؟
۳. به نظر شما برخی از بزرگ‌ترین مشکلاتی که والدین با آن رو به رو می‌شوند، چه هستند؟
۴. آیا کودکان باید مشغول به کار باشند؟
۵. برخی از مشخصه‌های والد تاثیرگذار چیست؟
۶. …

موفق باشید!

12 پسندیده

I think I can’t, because its a big responsibility and i dont have any psychological preparation for it
Except this, I HATE CHILDDDHSJSAJAA!

The most important of them is restrictions, i found this as a teen, the more restrictions, the better the liar! So i prefer that my children do something wrong beside me, not without me and in his/her private…

Keep the child happy;
That they do their best so that their child doesn’t feel weak and lacking in front of others.

Not when they are just kid, but they need it when they’re in their teens.

1. Start a conversation about specific issues
  2. Provide experiencs
  3. Make themselves very much like their child to have a better understanding of them
  4. Behave in such a way that the child discusses all his issues with them without fear or embarrassment

Thanks for ur challenge, i liked this one

10 پسندیده

Hi there, Dorsa :wave:

:joy::joy::joy: I totally understand your feelings.

Exactly!

This is the most important one.

My pleasure :blush:
Thanks a lot, for participating.
Enjoyed your views on the matter. :rose::blush:

7 پسندیده

It’s important responsibility

6 پسندیده

Yes, I like kids butbeing a good parents is not an easy work and it has lots of responsibility

6 پسندیده

I think children shouldnt work but it is better to give them some information about that works they like to do when they grow up

7 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Matin :wave:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
How are you doing? :upside_down_face:

So Let’s start :star_struck:

Yes, why not?
I’m very good with children :heart_eyes:

In my opinion, being a parent is hard work and everyone can’t handle it easily and it requires a lot of responsibility
As a parent, I won’t allow my child to use the Internet until he or she is at least 14 years old just like my mom who didn’t let me use it till I was 14, and I think she was right, based on my experiences
But yeah it depends on your child that how he or she will use the internet

The hardest thing for parents to do is to keep their children happy and satisfied in my way.

It is not right to work when he is still young because he is at an age when it’s time to enjoy his life to the fullest, not to work and not understand how life went.

Try to understand them in any situation and do not blame them at the first time, and the most important thing is to believe in them and
we must care about their opinions too

Thanks for your topic :heart_eyes:

I would appreciate your feedback :blush::cherries:

7 پسندیده

I love kids :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 پسندیده

When I see a kid I say to myself how cute he/she is, I really want to have one, but when I think about his/her future I prefer to not think about having kids. The world is not a good place and it is getting worse day by day, especially in our country, there is no future for anyone, so why do you want to bring a person into the world that you don’t like. But if the country is a good place for living I can think about having kids (maybe). If one day I become a parent I try to have a close relationship with my kid. I always say the truth to my parents even if I did something wrong and I saw the great effects of that in my life. Being honest is really important for me. I can not imagine if I have a kid and he/she is a liar. I think the worst thing you can face as a parent is that your kid is not what you want. I don’t mean physically. For example, you don’t believe in something but your kid believes it. In my opinion, doing things is more important than saying them. I mean if you like your kid to brush his/her teeth every night so you should do it every night instead of saying it to your kid.

I definitely have lots of mistakes, if you give me your feedback I would really appreciate it. By the way sorry if it’s too long.

6 پسندیده

Totally agreed :pray:‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 پسندیده

Exactly :ok_hand: It would be so difficult

Good point :ok_hand:

2 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Yeganeh :blush::wave:
I’m doing great, thanks for asking :grin::pray::rose:

My pleasure :pray:
Sure :blush::rose: I’ll try

Me too, but I hate them :joy: I’m just able to hang around.

I agree with that

I couldn’t understand this part :grin:
You mean “in my opinion” or…?

You can rephrase it like this:
It wouldn’t be right to let them work at a [very] young age when it’s…

Totally agreed
There needs to be a mutual understanding

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose:
Enjoyed reading your essay :ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Nassim :blush::wave:
My pleasure :rose::pray:

0:24 That’s great actually

0:48 Of course, and they’d be liars

1:32 A very good point :ok_hand::clap: They can’t really understand each other and that’s why we have all these problems

1:50 Sure

Enjoyed your views on the matter :pray:

3 پسندیده

Hi there, :wave:

That’s totally alright.
Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

not to*

I totally agree with you.
That’s a great question! :ok_hand:

I always tell the truth even when I do something wrong

I’ve seen

I can’t imagine having a kid who/that is a liar (or lies).

That’s true :ok_hand:

Enjoyed your views on the matter :ok_hand:

1 پسندیده

Hey my dear friend

Although I completely agree with you about that world is not very often wonderful, but in my opinion it has specific beauty yet.

But please let me ask you some questions, If it’s OK.

Are you satisfied with your life either you’d prefer not to be born? Let me guess that you are OK.
Have you ever asked your parents why they gave birth you? I guess NO.

I think all of optimistic people are happy of life In spite of world’s situations and all its difficulties.

And I’m sure no one of your future kids never ask why you have given birth them.

As far as I know, all of us are very so idealist about our kid’s manner but sometimes it’s impossible to manage all issues and we can’t balance all situations.

As parents, All of us expect our childern to be well-behaved at all times but in my opinion the best way is retrain ourselves again because children always learn from our behaviors not our saying.

I think we have to give this chance to our kids that they build their own world in the future.

At the end I would be appreciat if you correct my text and help me to improve my English.

:hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

:rainbow: ‌:) :heart:

Oh :pleading_face: come on they are so cute :heart_eyes::joy: ( I mean most of them ):joy:

Yeah :smiling_face_with_tear: something like that

:pray:t2::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow:

My pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rainbow::heart_eyes:
Thanks for your attention :pray:t2:

2 پسندیده

Hello every one
I believe that being a parents is a hard work and i have to ready for accept this important responsibility both physically and materially
As a parents i prefer my child trust to me and say everything even she or he do a mistake
I think bring up,parents should choose a right way FOR upbrniging

I agree with it,when a children grow up and they can identify which job is suitable for them ,they slould work to get mor experince and will be indepedent

Interaction is a important issue thst parents should heed it

3 پسندیده

Hi🙋
Thank you for your response.
You are right but for me, the scariest part of being a mother is that I have something in my life that I love more than myself and I always worry about him/his.
So I let others give this chance to his kids to build their world, but me?! No thanks. I’m ok without kids.

3 پسندیده

Hi there :wave:
Welcome to our little challenge :blush::rose:

Sure, I’ll try :rose:

or*

to* you

I guess not*

all * optimistic

the* world’s

none would be better

will* ever ask

so idealistic