تمرین رایتینگ - اغذیه

Writing Challenge – Food

Hi there, everyone!
Welcome to the next challenge.
Today we want to talk about food!

Food is possibly one of the most universal topics of all, and almost everyone loves to discuss what they eat. It’s also easy to talk about!
Now, I’ve prepared some questions here, and as always, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
If you have no idea what to write about, you can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
And finally, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Which country’s cuisine do you like the most?
  2. What food comes from Iran? Can you name some of them?
  3. Have you ever considered being a vegetarian?
  4. What is the most unusual thing you’ve ever eaten?
  5. Which one do you prefer: traditional Iranian food or foreign?

Have fun, good luck!

پرسش‌ها:

۱. از نظر شما کدام کشور جهان دارای بهترین اغذیه و برنامه‌ی غذایی‌ست؟
۲. چه غذاهایی منشا ایرانی دارند؟ آیا می‌توانید برخی از آن‌ها را نام ببرید؟
۳. آیا موافق رژیم گیاهی هستید؟ آیا تا به حال گیاه‌خوار شدن را در نظر گرفته‌اید؟
۴. غیرمعمول‌ترین غذایی که تا به حال تجربه کردید چه بوده است؟
۵. کدام را ترجیح می‌دهید: غذای سنتی ایرانی یا اغذیه‌ی خارجی؟
۶. …

موفق باشید!

14 پسندیده

Hi Matin :wave:

I’m not an expert but I think France and Japan has the best. They eat healthy ingredients :stew:

Iran has so many foods from different towns, but the foods that most people in the country eats are Khoresht , Abgoosht, Polo, Kebab and different kind of Ashs. :plate_with_cutlery:
Wow, we have so many foods :heart_eyes:

Yes, sometimes. But as soon as I start eating vegetables I miss eating meat :sweat_smile:
But in my opinion it’s not good for your body to be a vegetarian. Body needs all the nutritions to function properly. :green_salad:

Tripe soup. I used to like it but now I feel so weird eating it.

I like both but Iranian foods are way better. I think it’s because it suits our taste. :blush: :spaghetti: :hamburger:

7 پسندیده
  • I prefer Iranian food and never have been vegetarian. Arabian foods are delicious but they are heavy for my stomach.
5 پسندیده

Food_is_a_appealing_.txt (921 بایت)

5 پسندیده

Hi Matin :relaxed: I hope you’re having a wonderful time.

Food is a great subject to talk about : :laughing: :star_struck: I’d love to try different cuisines from different parts of the world and I think it’s super exciting. But form the ones I have tried, I can say Mediterranean cuisine is one the best in terms of variety, healthy ingredients and style of cooking, and of course the looks and the taste is exquisite. However I can’t have a definite answer for this one as well :slight_smile: French cuisine is amazingly refined and complex, Asian cuisine is unique and delicate, and of course Iranian food is delicious. So there are nice points about each one and they’re definitely worth trying.
I have thought about becoming a vegetarian a lot actually, and I think there’s a good chance I’ll try it some day.
When it comes to preference, I prefer a mixture of Iranian and foreign. Because no matter how much I like foreign food or trying new things, Iranian food will always be a part of me :)) I firmly believe if we try to have better looking designs for Iranian dishes, and present them better and in more creative ways, they can become more popular around the world.

6 پسندیده

Hi
I think food is one of the most important parts of our life and we all like to try new and different foods. Fortunately, there are lots of great foods in Iran such as Fesenjoon, Ghormesabzi, Dizi. I don’t know if they came from Iran or not but we know them as Iranian food​:sweat_smile:. I love traditional Iranian food. They remind me of old memories when we got together in my grandparent’s house. One time I ate a piece of a sheep’s tongue and it was the most unusual thing that I’ve ever tried. Honestly, that wasn’t bad.:yum:
I think Japanese cuisine is one of the best. In Japan, people use a lot of vegetables in their foods so they are healthy and seem delicious.
I have never tried to be a vegetarian, I love meat but good for people that can avoid eating meat.

That’s it

As always, if you give me feedback I really appreciate it. :rose:

5 پسندیده

Hello, Fatemeh :wave:

I’ve heard the same thing :ok_hand:

Sure :grin:

:joy::joy: I used to have the same problem

I haven’t heard anything about it.

I agree :ok_hand:

Thank you for participating :blush::rose:
I enjoyed reading your essay

4 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:
Welcome to the forum :rose:

Yeah, I’ve tried Arab cuisine and I can vouch for that :ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:
Welcome to our weekly challenge :rose:

Exactly. I guess, most Asian countries have rice-based cuisines

Sure, Iranian food is a part of Iranian culture.

Thank you for participating :rose:
I enjoyed reading your essay :blush::pray:

3 پسندیده

Hello, dear Shaghayegh :blush::wave:

Totally agreed, we owe them a lot :grin:

I’ve never tried French food but I guess there’s a reason those guys have the best cooks :man_shrugging:

Well said

It’s easier than it looks :grin:

:ok_hand::ok_hand: Totally agreed

Thank you so much for participating dear Shaghayegh :blush::rose:
Enjoyed your views on the matter

3 پسندیده

Hello, Razie :wave:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

Right :smile: Either way they’re a part of our cuisine.

:joy::joy: You’d love Kalepache, then

many/lots of vegetables

That was an honest answer :smile::clap::clap:

Thank you so much for participating :rose:
Enjoyed reading your essay :pray:

4 پسندیده

Hello everyone
I saw this topic and I was interested to write something about it.

Well, I love food no matter it’s from which country or culture; cause I belive cooking is an art! And it’s really important you should not see food something you need to survive and avoid hunger. We can have really new, delicious and particular recipes for each person.
By the way I love pasta and spaghetti a lot I can eat them every day with different sauce.
I’ve been vegan for 5 months and a weed and it’s really nothing I thought before; I believed being vegan or vegetarian is hard or maybe not good for the body but one day I saw some articles on my phone, really coincidental, and something pop up on my mind so I decided not to eat animals and their products. They are bad for our health and we can be healthy without torturing them.

5 پسندیده
  1. I think Asian countries
    2.kebab.ash.ghormesabzi.abgosht…
    3.Actually, I never been in a diet😁
    I can follow that for just 4 days. :person_facepalming:
    I believe that God prepare everything for humanto enjoy his life., so i want to enjoy my life with testing and eating all kinds of food. :wink:

I cant even imagine that I never eat fish, .shrimp,.or chicken
4. One of my Japanese friend invited me for dinner.
Althogh the foodwas delicious but it was a palmful of rice and a piece of fish. :disappointed_relieved::expressionless:

I never fogot that when i came back home, i wasvery hungry and said to my mom please give me something to eat. :worried::worried:
I never accept her invitation since then.

5.traditional Iranian food. I think because we use different kinds of spices and vegetables.

I’ll appritiate your feedback.

Thanks

5 پسندیده

Like our friend @zeinabi23 showery please :pray::blossom:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Dina :wave:
Welcome here :rose:

I’m glad it sparked your interest

Sure, it’s difficult (not necessarily) but it’s beautiful

Interesting point of view

That’s really great
Good for you :clap::ok_hand::rose:
I believe we all need to go that road

They’re not that bad, I guess.
But we really ARE TORTURING them… it’s really sad
I admire your strength

Thanks a lot for participating :blush::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hi there, Zeinab :wave:
Welcome here :rose:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

I have* never been on* a diet

:joy::joy: Understandable

I believe that God prepares*/has prepared everything for humans* to enjoy their* lives, so I want to enjoy my life with testing and eating all kinds of food

It’s gonna be tough…

friends*

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy: Well, at least they have one the healthiest cuisines…

Thanks a lot for participating :blush::rose:

3 پسندیده

Thanks a lot

:blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom:

2 پسندیده
  1. each country has its taste but I think, developed countries Like Europeans have better regimes and better foods, Because they care about their nutrition like Germany, Netherlands, etc.

2. in the world, people know some food of Iran Like Kale Pache, Salad Shirazi(of course in some countries known as salad Israeli…, and Sabzi Ghorme is another famous Iranian Food in the world.

3. I don’t like to be a vegetarian. In my opinion, human is omnivorous( Carnivore and vegetarian) and can eat meat and vegetables.

4. I heard that For the rest of the world, Kale Pache is strange or even disgusting, but I don’t eat unusual food yet

5. I am used to Iranian food.
    for Iranian people, eastern foods are disgusting(like insects or frogs or etc) but western foods may be delicious and Arabic foods are delicious.

Arabic foods:

56-3621052-1422833621ccd8cb7efbdd46c6b37bc4866eb70f56

2 پسندیده