تمرین رایتینگ - پنجاهمین چالش هفتگی (فارسی-انگلیسی)

Writing Challenge – Fifty!

Hello, everyone!
Welcome to our 50th weekly challenge.

Today, we’re not going to talk about anything special or controversial topics.
I just want to ask some questions about our weekly challenges.
So, feel free to weigh in.

1. Do you have any particular views on the topics?
  2. From your point of view, what is missing from our weekly challenges?
  3. In your opinion, how can we make it easier for everybody to join?
  4. How many weekly challenges do you think we shall have? Is two enough? Or is it too much?
  5. In your opinion, which one is more interesting; speaking or writing?

What you’ll share, will greatly help me improve the quality of these challenges.
So, I appreciate you taking the time out to share your opinions with us.

Thanks a lot.

سلام به دوستان گرامی

به مناسبت بارگذاری پنجاهمین چالش هفتگی تالار، می‌خواستم ازتون بخوام به یه سری از سوالات پاسخ بدید.
امروز قرار نیست راجع به مسئله‌ی خاصی بحث کنیم، این تاپیک بیشتر یه نظرسنجی و صندوق پیشنهاداته.

حتی می‌تونید نظراتتون رو فارسی به اشتراک بذارید.
اما در هر صورت اگه تمایل داشتید باز هم مث همیشه (توی چالش‌های رایتینگمون) می‌تونید به انگلیسی بنویسید و درخواست فیدبک داشته باشید.

خب بریم سر سوالا:
۱. نظر یا پیشنهاد خاصی برای موضوعات انتخابی دارید؟
۲. از دیدگاه شما، چه چیزی توی چالش‌های هفتگیمون کمه؟
۳. به نظر شما چطور می‌تونیم واسه همه ساده‌ترش کنیم تا با خیال راحت ملحق شن؟
۴. به عقیده‌ی شما هفته‌ای دو تا چالش کمه یا زیاده؟ یا به اندازه‌ست؟ :slight_smile:
۵. به نظر شما کدومشون جالب‌تره؛ رایتینگ یا اسپیکینگ؟
۶. …

ممنون از اینکه برای شرکت توی این چالش وقت می‌ذارید.
مطمئن باشید نظرتون برامون مهمه ؛)

14 پسندیده

Hello Matin :wave:
Your challenges are so good and they are improving my English. I think once a week is enough, because everyone can catch up with them and participate. We can also have topics about sharing our opinions on one matter. It’ll be fun and interesting.

I like both. speaking is important as much as writing.

8 پسندیده

If you ask me, I quite like the subjects you choose. They are rather… thought-provoking. But, as I used to post up challanges, I know that there are some of the guys here who prefer simpler topics. Things that they can easily talk about. Like, I don’t know, who was/is their favorite cartoon character and why? See, they don’t have to think about it much. The moment they see the question a flood of memories and images fill their head.

I think it’s quite good as it is. But it could be much more easier both for you and us, if you would post up the writing challenges and speaking challanges on alternate weeks. I don’t know if I put it right or not, but I mean, like, you post up a writing challenge this week and a speaking challange the next.

I love writing and I’m good enough at it, but I also need to work more on my speaking, which makes both of them important to me.

And, I know from experience how exhausting is to post up challanges and all, so, for what it’s worth, we all appreciate it. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi
It’s not a long time that I’m participating in challenges, but I think the topics that you choose are great.

I think if you answer your questions too (your challenge) it would be better. I’m not high level in English and sometimes I have problems with some questions and I wait to see other’s answer and then I try to write or speak.

I think you can choose easier topics. Such as friendship, books, traveling,…

Two times a week is OK.

I like both. I’m more comfortable with writing.

:relaxed:

5 پسندیده

Hey there!

I like them. Almost all of them are interesting. Tempting even, for that matter. Keep going. ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ

I agree with Miss Amiri and think that would be nicer if you too, answer to your own questions or share your ideas. It can even make the thread more… exciting.

I think two challenges a week is far too much. One or two challenges a month would be great, though. Not the ambitious type. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

The two are interesting in their own way. As I’d rather to write about my feelings, I think speaking challenges are best for me.

4 پسندیده

Hello, Fatemeh :blush::wave:

Thanks a lot :blush::pray:
Yeah, I believe you’re right.

Sure, can you give me an example?

Thanks a lot for the feedback :blush::pray::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hello, Gisoo :blush::wave:

I’m glad to hear that :blush:

Exactly
I’m working on it.
But I don’t want it to become boring

Of course
I’ll do that

Thanks for your kind words :rose::blush: and for the feedback
I appreciate it

3 پسندیده

Hello, Razie :blush::wave:

I’m glad you think so :blush:

Well, I actually want to do that.
But, most of the topics are rather controversial and I have to remain impartial…
So, I have to keep it to myself :sweat_smile:

Of course
Actually, I have.
But, still…

Thank you so much for the feedback :blush::rose::pray:

3 پسندیده

Hello, Raha :blush::wave:
Welcome back :grin::rose:

Thanks a lot
Happy to hear that :blush:

I do want to do that
But let me give you an example,
You’re new (you’re still shy, insecure maybe), you see a topic, you want to participate, and you see the “host” having the exact opposite opinions.
You wouldn’t say anything, would you? (maybe YOU would :joy: IDK)

Totally understandable :man_shrugging:

Thank you so much for the feedback :blush::rose::pray:

4 پسندیده

Of course. :rose:

As an afterthought, I do need writing practice, too. I’ve spotted some embarrassing mistakes and I can’t edit them. :joy: God, I’m not gonna say ever again that I do not need practice in anything.

4 پسندیده

:joy: Talk about high-maintenance!
I firmly believe that you write better than 70% of native speakers

4 پسندیده

Hi, I think your challenges are good in both, writing and speaking. I prefer speaking because it has to prioritise writing, though, for me, but if I can have feedback on my writing it is perfect. About the topic, I think speaking about repetitive and routine work that we do every day and how to interchange with not boring way can be a great addition. Although, some positive topics that will improve English skills and quality of life, both. Good job.
Please tell me my writing mistakes, too.
Your topic is one of the most challenging topics that I prefer to follow

4 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Matin :wave:t2::blush::rainbow:
How are you ?
I hope you had a good trip :grin::neutral_face::ocean:

First of all, I have to say I love this topic :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and it’s great to talk about your topics in general

Well, I like and appreciate all the subjects you choose, they all help to develop writing and speaking skills.

Most of the time when we search on Google for the subject of writing or English conversation, we come across topics such as food, sports and…, which are very easy to write about them.
But your challenges are different
They cause you to challenge yourself and think about the questions and not to answer them easily, which I think will make the improvement.

I like both, :heart: but writing is better in my opinion
Because you can check and correct our mistakes effortlessly

I think once a week is enough; Although I count the seconds for the new challenge every week but I want to participate in all of them
And you know school … :neutral_face::no_mouth:

And I have no idea how to improve the challenges because I think they are all great :sparkling_heart::dizzy::rainbow::star_struck:
But I totally agree with this one :point_down:t2::star_struck:

Thanks for all writing and speaking challenges that you’ve created till now :two_hearts::partying_face:

Happy 50th challenge :partying_face::partying_face::balloon::balloon::tada::tada::gift::gift:

I’d appreciate your feedback :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::cherry_blossom:

3 پسندیده

Thank you.

I think your worries are completely unfounded, but do as you wish.

Anytime…

3 پسندیده

Sure. We can talk about our hobbies, what do we do when we are sad. Movies and books, sports, Olympics, Oscars, Halloween, Christmas, News and what we usually watch on TV, In general free discussion.

3 پسندیده

That’s the case for many of my shy students :man_shrugging:

2 پسندیده

Thank you so much :grin::pray::rose:

Actually, we’ve had these topics before (except Oscars, I guess)
But, we’ll do them again :v:

1 پسندیده

Hello, dear Yeganeh :blush::wave:
I’m alright, thanks for asking :grin::rose:

:rofl::rofl: Sure, I’m planning for the next one

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

easy to write about.*

Thank you so much for your nice words :star_struck::rose::pray::heart: I really appreciate it.
And I’m glad that you liked them :pray::blush:

And thanks again for the feedback :grin::rose::pray:

2 پسندیده

Hello, :blush::wave:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

I’m not sure but did you mean “it’s more important than writing, at least for me.”

I think, for speaking, about repetitive works and routines…

Again, I’m not quite sure but I guess you meant “Also*” :grin:

First of all, thanks for all the kind words :blush::rose::pray: I’m glad you like them
Secondly, thanks for the helpful feedback :grin::pray::rose: I appreciate it

1 پسندیده

:blush::wave:t2:

Thank God :pray:t2:

Lucky you :slightly_smiling_face::pleading_face:

:rainbow::cherry_blossom::blush:

2 پسندیده