تمرین رایتینگ - مشکلات اجتماعی

Social Problems – Writing Challenge

Hello, everyone!
Welcome to this week’s challenge.

Today, we want to talk about social problems.
Well, we’re facing so many problems these days.
So, I guess it wouldn’t be difficult to write about some of them.

Now, I’ve prepared some questions here, and please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
If you have no idea what to write about, you can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
And finally, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Do you think it’s acceptable for parents/teachers to use corporal punishment (physical) as a means of discipline? Why/Why not?
  2. In an overpopulated world, should people be free to have as many children as they want?
  3. What are some reasons people use illegal drugs?
  4. Poverty causes crime; do you agree with that?
  5. What country do you think has the worst record for helping its poor?

Alright, have fun.
Good luck!

پرسش‌ها:

۱. به نظر شما استفاده از تنبیه بدنی توسط والدین و یا اساتید به منظور تربیت و یا اصلاح رفتار قابل قبول است؟
۲. با وجود مشکلات مربوط به ازدیاد جمعیت در دنیا، آیا همچنان حق فرزندآوری باید بدون محدودیت باقی بماند؟
۳. به نظر شما برخی از دلایل گرایش افراد به مواد مخدر چیست؟
۴. فقر منجر به ارتکاب جرم می‌شود؛ آیا با این جمله موافقید؟
۵. به نظر شما کدام کشورها بدترین آمار را در کمک به افراد نیازمند خود دارند؟
۶. …

موفق باشید!

18 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin . Thank you for this useful topic :green_heart:

No, it is not true job at all.

I believe in liberalism. I think people’s private lives are their own, and as long as their actions do not harm anyone’s rights, they are free to do whatever they want with their lives.
فرزندآوری یا فرزندنیاوری مردم به هیچکس و هیچ دولتی مربوط نیست :joy: . دولت حق نداره تو زندگی شخصی کسی دخالت کنه

There’re many reasons. In our society, I think the main reason is: poverty, lack of excitement and healthy recreation, and cultural poverty. In fact, use illegal drugs is a kinda norm-breaking among young people

Yes I agree. In this book :point_down:t5:, Steven Pinker writes about this topic

I dont know but I think the African countries and the Third World (as usual):joy:

10 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin,
In my opinion parents or teachers shouldn’t punished their cheildern.
when we punished our childern their self - reliance get down, and after many times they will become a weak person without any idea about their future.
they can’t decide important decision to their future.
after years this children will make juvenile delinquentsand maybe they go to prison.
because this juveniles will go very weak and vulnerable.
otherwise when they want to hide their fears and weaknesses and show to others that they sre very strong they will do any dangerous work,like robbery , murdered, drogs and else.
at the end of this discussion i never agree to punishment children by their parents or teachers.

9 پسندیده

Hello Mr Matin :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

Umm… well sometimes is needed really.
I see my friends or classmates are very lazy and
maybe you sometimes looked the family’s child are very rude and impolite :neutral_face:
:joy:اینارو مادر پدرشون دست به کار نشن خودم رسما یه جایی ادبشون میکنم :neutral_face:

No no really I agree with it in my opinion one child is good and enough
I’m single child too :woman_shrugging:t2:
It’s not bad It’s good
I’m a little lonely because I don’t have any real friends

Haven’t job
Money,rich,house,car,good life,spouse ,peace
Are there not enough?

Yes somewhat

I don’t know really everywhere not good .

Thank you
good night :crescent_moon:⚘:wave:t2:

9 پسندیده

NOT AT ALL!
It may be effective in correcting people, but it has very destructive effects on people’s personality…

P.s: its ok, if bacheye famil touched your stuffs

It reminded me of the 1984 book…
its suggested!
Yes sure!
Other than this is wrong for me
This is kinda “Dictatorship” in my opinion

I’d friends who turned to drugs because of their very closed atmosphere of the family, but I saw this more in boys than girls.
But in general, drugs are a way to escape problems. These problems can be anything. And of course, to a large extent, it depends on the degree of resistance and resilience of people to problems.

Poverty causes EVERYTHING
But i this WAR is badder than it

I’ve no idea about this one :']

Thanks for ur challenge^^

8 پسندیده

Hi everybody :wave::slightly_smiling_face:

8 پسندیده

Hi : 1 _ I think it is better that parents/teachers use psychology. A good psychologist can helpful
2_ of course not. People must be aware Towards social issues then they decide correctly
3_Unemployment and aimlessness
4_ yes
5_ I don’t know. But in my country The gap between rich and poor is wide and there is no help

8 پسندیده

Lol :joy: I agree but I still oppose corporal punishment.
بدآموزی نکن اینجا والدین نشسته‌ان :joy:

9 پسندیده

Hi matin
In fact, population control requires sociological policies.
Unemployment is one of the main causes of poverty and crime.

Helping others is relative and can happen anywhere, and accurate statistics cannot be guessed

7 پسندیده

[quote=“matinrohany, post:1, topic:59599”]
Do you think it’s acceptable for parents/teachers to use corporal punishment (physical) as a means of discipline? Why/Why not?
[/qu

I agree with corporal punishment sometimes becuase of i think it be necessary that children afraid from parents

8 پسندیده

Hi everybody :raising_hand_man:t3: have a great time :tulip::star_struck:

About the first question i can say it’s totally
wrong to punish your children or hit them hardly because they will lose their confidence or even their trust in you… and it can be a starting line for them to become a terrible person :broken_heart:… But in
my opinion, as a teacher you have this right to torch the children on yelp , but it must also have a limit :joy::pray:
I definitely agree with this sentence: poverty causes crime but it is not true for everyone, what human beings who remained human in poverty and darkness.
Question 5: I just know there is a lot of people who attempts to find a small hope in recycle bin :pensive:

7 پسندیده

Oo yess
بله بله :joy::joy:
واقعا آخه بعضی بچه ها لوس بار میان اونجوری مدام اشتباه و بی ادبی

5 پسندیده

Hello, everyone :wave: :blush: I hope you’re having a good day.

I hate violence not just in school, everywhere, and hitting your kid is beyond limit. I think it’s better to reward your child when he doesn’t want to do something. It doesn’t have to be an expensive thing, Like you can say to him or her if you do your homework today, I’ll cook the food that you like or you can play 30 minutes more after that. physical punishment is awful. Kids will get trauma and in future we’ll have unhealthy world.

Government should be able to provide what people need. If they don’t, it will turn into a disaster. Sometimes having a plan isn’t a bad thing. It’s for our own good.

I think not be able to face reality and weakness is the reason.

Sometimes maybe. but some people enjoy committing a crime. So it doesn’t matter how much they have, they’ll always do something illegal.

I think Brazil, Vietnam and most countries in Africa.

10 پسندیده

Hello there. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

I see where you’re coming from. We don’t have the right to tell people what is best for them to do. It’s their own life. Which means it’s none of our business, right? But don’t you think in an overpopulated society if someone wanted to have, say, six children, their desire would not do anyone any good? And it somehow would have harmful effects on the lives of the rest of us?

7 پسندیده

Hey there.

Why?

5 پسندیده

Hi matin good afternoon
In my opinion the people should popular controlled because they think future their children spishaly today
About punish
Every kind punish by reason is abuse and it is not good and It has a negative effect
about poverty

Poverty may be the root cause of all crimes, but many successes start with poverty

I think the less help of poor people are iran

5 پسندیده

Hello
I think that corporal punishment is not acceptebale for anyone because it colud not imply the good will . It just makes peoples hate each other.
In an overpopulated world ,governments should make an exact plan for controling the population but in that plan they must pay attention to a longe range of time.
People might use illegal drags to run away from the rules and disciplines or to forget their life’s problems.
Poverty mihgt causes crime but that is not a mere thing.
Unfortunatlly, there are tounes of poor countries ,I don’t know which one is the
worst
Please give me a fideback on my essay.

6 پسندیده

I think that was wrong.Am I right? @matinrohany

3 پسندیده