دوچرخه سواری یا مکالمه زبان انگلیسی

سلام دوستان :cherry_blossom::person_raising_hand:
یادتونه وقتی کوچیک بودیم چطور دوچرخه سواری رو یاد گرفتیم؟ کلی کتاب خوندیم و مطالعه کردیم، تست زدیم و امتحان دادیم تا یاد گرفتیم رکاب بزنیم :blush::innocent:
نه ما سوار دوچرخه شدیم چند باری افتادیم و زخمی شدیم تا اینکه یاد گرفتیم :slightly_smiling_face:
زبان هم همینطوره و خصوصاً بخاطر فرّار بودنش لازمه که ازش در مکالمه استفاده کنیم تا یادش بگیریم و اشتباه کردن در مکالمه کاملاً طبیعیه :ok_hand: برای همین قراره که با یک تاپیک و چند سوال چالش مکالمه داشته باشیم. لزومی نداره که به تمام سوالات جواب بدین.

Questions:
1.Does competition makes us weak or strong?Do we need competition in our life?
2. Are you a competitive person or a peace keeper? Is competition instructive or destructive?
3. Do you prefer your colleagues/friends be better than you or worse than you?
4. Are rivals necessarily enemies or they can be friends beside competition?
5. Can you name some compatible and productive competitions?
Alright, Good luck :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1.آیا رقابت به ما قدرت میدهد یا ضعیفمان میکند؟ آیا ما در زندگی به رقابت نیاز داریم؟
2.آیا شما شخصی رقابت جو هستید یا در جستجوی آرامش هستید/آیا رقابت سازنده است یا ویرانگر؟
3.آیا شما ترجیح میدهید همکاران یا دوستانتان از شما بهتر باشند یا بدتر باشند؟
4.آیا رقبا لزوماً با هم دشمن هستند یا می‌توانند در کنار رقابت رفاقت هم داشته باشند؟
5.آیا میتوانید چند نمونه از رقابت سازگار و سودمند نام ببرید؟

8 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

Hello Mr. Morteza :wave:t2::blue_heart:
I hope you are well :blush:
First of all, thank you for your invitation :pray:t2:
Such an interesting topic :heart_eyes:

Yes, It builds strong personalities, resilience and determination, a sense of humor, and humility. It makes us strong and also leads to innovation and advances in technology.

Competition can be both constructive and destructive, depending on what is being done.
Mostly It happens when it presupposes that there’s only a limited amount of success or achievement available out there in the world. In that way, it’s based on scarcity and fear rather than abundance
By the way, Yes I’m a competitive person. :blue_heart:

None of them :smiley:
I think being equal is better :upside_down_face:

Yeah, it’s possible to have a rivalry and friendship both concurrently.
And there is no rule that two rivals must be enemies.

Tnx for your challenge :pray:t2::blue_heart::upside_down_face:
And sorry, I couldn’t record myself because of some reasons.

1 پسندیده

ببخشید ولی چالش اسپیکینگ بود نه رایتینگ :wink:

3 پسندیده

در قسمت پایین متن ذکر کردم که به دلایلی نتونستم صدام رو ضبط کنم و ارسال کنم و همچنین چون دعوت کرده بودند نخواستم به لطف شون بی توجهی کنم و نظراتم رو در مورد تاپیک شون به صورت تایپی ارسال کردم :wink:

2 پسندیده

0:42 yeah I agree with you :ok_hand: having a friend who competes with me and is a good companion is supportive

0:38 it needs to much effort but if you believe you will be a winner that’s fine :clap::clap:

0:49 yeah it really depends on other person’s character. Some people are wild and you can’t have them neither as competitor nor friend :grin::grin::person_facepalming::person_shrugging:

0:53 yes you implied a good point. learning from the other person is most important factor.

You are amazing Amin because you speak English fluently, thanks for your participation :rose::cherry_blossom::blush:

2 پسندیده

Hi there :wave: that’s nice of you :rose:
Formerly you had very useful topics and I inspired from friends like you :blush:

Having a good companion has many benefits. while you are competing, you are friends too.

Great . I’m jealous of you :smile:

Yeah but sometimes it doesn’t happen :person_shrugging:

Some people have been born as haters :roll_eyes:

I believe Either speaking or writing can help us improve our English, because we use materials which we had learned in past.
I appreciate your attendance in challenge :rose::slightly_smiling_face::cherry_blossom:

2 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

that’s kind of you :blush::blue_heart::pray:t2:

Exactly :100:

:joy::joy::joy:

:confused: Yes, I agree

Tnx a bunch :slightly_smiling_face::blue_heart::pray:t2:

2 پسندیده

Tnx a bunch for this post🌷

4 پسندیده

Hi dear Ali :wave:

First of all your fluency is wonderful and you speak like an expert :heart_eyes: congratulations :rose::rose:
Secondly about having to much competition, we have a common perspective. We need moderation in all aspects of our life.
Thanks heaps for your participation :pray:

2 پسندیده

If you are interested in these kinds of challenges, I will be happy to know your points of view about this topic :blush::point_down:

1 پسندیده

Tnx a Bunch
Sorry for being late :grin: :skull_and_crossbones:
For Sure.

1 پسندیده