تمرین رایتینگ - هدایا

Gifts – Writing Challenge

Hello, everyone!
It’s been a while, but I’m back with another writing challenge.

Today, we’re going to talk about gifts.
Well, there are presents and gifts for all sorts of occasions: weddings; birthdays; Mother’s Day; graduations, and so on. They’ve become an important part of our culture.

Now, I’ve prepared some questions here, and please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
If you have no idea what to write about, you can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
And finally, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. What kinds of gifts do you like to give?
  2. How do you choose a gift that’s suitable for someone? Do you simply ask them about it or make guesses?
  3. Have you ever “regifted” anything? Do you think it’s ethical to regift?
  4. What was the best gift you ever received?
  5. Gifts are meant to be free, but the act of gift-giving “always” involves an expectation of reciprocity. Do you agree with that? Why do you think it’s true/false?

Alright, have fun.
Good luck!

12 پسندیده

Hello Dear Matin
I read your interesting text very fast
And wrigt a Series of answers and idae very soon
Bye

4 پسندیده

Dear author
hope you are good in these days circumferences
It seems that the most people is interested in receiving gifts due to their relationships or friendships. But do they know whether this tradition is a reciprocal behavior?
I myself prefer to present cultural objects as a gift to my special friends like handicrafts or other craftsmanship.
So reciprocally I like to get same presents specially from who make them themselves.
A handmade gift which have been made for someone is a unique present.
Thank you for your consideration

7 پسندیده

1- I like to choose the kind of gifts that gives a new way of looking at life to the person that I’m giving the gift to .things like books.
2-most of the time I try to know that person .but asking his or her relatives or friends can be helpful.
3-no. I don’t think it is a good idea because it is not moral and besides that, the two who gave the gift to me and the one that is receiving it can find out and it will be offensive.
4-the best gift that I received was a book that my mother gave me. the name of the book is "tell me why and how ".it is a general book about science that described the reason behind the different things that happen in the world.
5- I have no idea .
I appreciate if you give me a feedback .

7 پسندیده

1-i like give kind of gifts that memorable.
2.I choose the gift according to my age and interests.

7 پسندیده

I think most people are interesting is true

6 پسندیده

you are right. thank you

6 پسندیده

1.books
2.sometimes I ask them.
3.no I dont give many gifts :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear:
4.I cant remember
5. :woman_shrugging:

6 پسندیده

Hello, dear Mostafa :wave:
Thanks for your attention :blush::pray:

Memorable gifts :thinking: Can you give me some examples?

Reasonable :grin:

4 پسندیده

Hey there, :blush::wave:

Exactly :ok_hand::ok_hand: Couldn’t agree more

Well, I personally find these kinds of gifts interesting, but I can’t say the same about the majority of my friends :sweat_smile:

Agreed.

Thanks for participating :rose:

5 پسندیده

Hello, Ali :blush::wave:

Sure :blush: I’ll try

Like books?

Good point :man_shrugging:

better to use “simple present” when you’re talking about a general truth or fact
describes*

have happened

Thanks for participating :blush::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin
Memorable gifts like dairy
Art painting.

Because people use it better according to their age.
:cherry_blossom:

4 پسندیده

thank you so much . it seems that i have problem in using deferent tenses . how can i fix it ?

4 پسندیده

That’s actually interesting :grin::ok_hand: Good ones

4 پسندیده

You’re totally welcome

Well, don’t worry about it :blush:
I suggest “Long Stories” course :v:

5 پسندیده

The idea of giving a valuable thing to someone in order to appreciate their achievement or services is really fascinating. The value is not just about how expensive it is but it is about something that has a sentimental value. It could be an autograph on a tissue, a chewed gum
anything that bring excitement to the person whom is receiving the gift.

I really like to give unique and memorable gifts, it might sound vague, but if I am going to explain it in. The most valuable gift for me is something that I am really into and I am really dreaming of which at the same time is affordable like a ticket for a tour to Shiraz. I would like to give these sort of gifts.

I really do like to choose gift base on their personal interests, so If I know them I’ll definitely pick something really personal.

The best gift I ever got was a book, and It was given to me by an old friend of mine. Although I haven’t been able to finished it, I had enjoyed reading it.

I’m looking forward to reading your feedback.

3 پسندیده