جمله دلخواه بسازیم شروع ١۴٠٠/١١/۲۰

As I approached the exam room, I had a feeling of impending doom

4 پسندیده

despite your many crimes the judge determined no big command

4 پسندیده

whenever we discuss dear mother interrupted our discussion and I prefer quite be silent so she gets it :smile: :eyes:

4 پسندیده

your stupidity is not trivial. I suggest you to make up for it with whatever you think, if you want your friend to make up with you.
اشتباه تایپی تصحیح شد

4 پسندیده

im sure you did that consciously and just for tempting me

4 پسندیده

I want to say that it’s reprehensible to reprove people even the most notorious criminal in the world.

3 پسندیده

the athlete was anxiously waiting for his rival’s arrival in order to flaunt his abilities.

4 پسندیده

She flaunted her success in front of the others.

4 پسندیده

you better to contemplate before collaborating with a monk who works in a temple :classical_building: because such people can tempt you easily to cooperate with them.

3 پسندیده

if you have an English learning goal, you should pursue it by perusing every sentence example for each word in the dictionary.

2 پسندیده

ultimately, she bonded with her headstrong and stubborn adopted child, then she gradually adapted herself with him to make her family cohesive.

2 پسندیده

employers ran down their workforces gradually

2 پسندیده

when the cab driver fell asleep for a second, his taxi was about to collide a tree, but happily it was a close call.

2 پسندیده

The circulatory system is more than 60,000 miles long

2 پسندیده

It appears that you cant have faith in people around you

2 پسندیده

reprimanding and belittling others just references your previous family

:sweat_smile:i dont know what im saying

just try to use leitner’s words

3 پسندیده

she uses pills relief for sleeping

3 پسندیده

I guess you are studying the book of 1100.
because I learned the word of Reprimand and Belittle in this book, :blush:

4 پسندیده

i learned them frome effortless english

3 پسندیده

there are fair-minded teachers who believe even inattentive students are not deserved to be reprimanded.

4 پسندیده