جمله دلخواه بسازیم شروع ١۴٠٠/١١/۲۰

من میخوام اینجا روزانه حداقل پنج جمله بسازم
و صرف نظر از اینکه جمله هام سطح پایین باشه یا سطح بالا
صحیح باشه یا ایراداتی داشته باشه
شما هم اگر دوست داشتید میتونید شرکت کنید

شروع ۱۴۰۰/١١/٢٠

24 پسندیده

1-I don’t care what people think about me, I should make numerous wrong sentences to succeed eventually

13 پسندیده

2- I’m eager to learn English so I should put my frar away and go on.

8 پسندیده

3- If i continously try to be perfect, and I refuse to make sentences for fear that my sentences are wrong, I will never learn

5 پسندیده

I used to be a perfectionist, I thought I have to do my tasks without any mistakes, it led to postpone them, while my husband takes everything easy therefore he does them immediately.

5 پسندیده

5-when I was younger I never knew that youth is temporary. I imagined my grandparents were dating back to thousands years ago😁 while age difference between my grandma and I is just 38years

6 پسندیده

6_ we shouldn’t expect to progress very fast in English it requires much time and energy

5 پسندیده

7-I consider myself as a content wife, unlike some women I don’t have high expectations of my spouse

5 پسندیده

my aunt asked my cousin to put his toys away after playing with them.

4 پسندیده

the doctor advised her against drinking cold water after taking a bath

5 پسندیده

according my grandma : Don’t treat people with excessive respect because they would take it for granted.

4 پسندیده

to me foods are categorized into two groups ; delicious foods and distasteful foods :wink:

5 پسندیده

If you keep comparing yourself to others, you will undoubtedly lose your self-confidence.

3 پسندیده

I have frequently attempted to quit some of my bad habits, but I was able to quit them just for a short time, and after a while I got kink of tiresome and I slipped back into my bad habits.
:woozy_face:

4 پسندیده

some adolescents are afraid of their obscure future.

4 پسندیده

hi
your effort determines your future so if you want to succeed its abviose that needed to try

5 پسندیده

5-
i admit that when I was a teen I usually couldn’t resist eating junk food especially fruit leather and french fries :fries: :yum:

4 پسندیده

although fruit leather is derived from fruits, I don’t know why it’s called junk food… maybe it’s because of its additive…

4 پسندیده

7-
when husbands feel threatened by their wives, they act forcefully and authoritatively :wink:

4 پسندیده

In spite of all hardships that she have
She always smiling and show that everything is ok

5 پسندیده