تمرین رایتینگ - جنگ

War – Writing Challenge

Hello, everyone.
Today, we’re going to talk about wars and their effects and aftermaths.
I’m sure you all have heard about the ongoing war and like me, you wish it hadn’t happened.

Now, I’ve prepared some questions here, and please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
If you have no idea what to write about, you can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
And finally, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Would you volunteer to become a soldier if we were at war?
  2. Do you think having an army is a waste of money?
  3. Why are some countries so eager to wage war, while others aren’t?
  4. How do you think current wars could be stopped?
  5. What do you think future wars will be fought over?

Good luck!

11 پسندیده

Hello dear Matin :orange_heart:
Happy New Year :confetti_ball::star_struck:
Truly missed your challenges :heart_eyes::upside_down_face:

There is a common saying that war is never good, peace is never bad.
There are people who justify wars and say that it’s necessary because it’s the law of nature.
War is the enemy of all humanity. Nothing good can be achieved out of it , It isn’t the solution of the problems. Because war always brings death and destruction, disease and starvation, poverty, and ruin in its wake.

In my opinion, there is no waste of money and all powerful countries need a strong army for defense.

Because there are some people who consider war as something grand and heroic and regard it as something that brings out the best in men. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Tnx
I would appreciate your feedback :nerd_face::orange_heart:

2 پسندیده

Yes, I would volunteer if we were at war because I love my country and the people of my country.

Some countries don’t have an army but some countries spend a lot of money on their army. It depends on where the country is. Suppose your country has a bad location like the Middle East or, for example, your country be neighbor with Syria or North Korea, or Israel. In that case, You must have a good army and pay a lot of money for your security, but if your country is located in a good area like the EU or Australia, You don’t need to spend a lot of money on your army. Many European countries don’t have an army.

Some weak governments seek war to hide their weakness behind the war, like Syria, and some countries want to influence other countries, but normal governments like peace because they know about war’s effects on their country.

Every war has a reason, Most wars have political reasons or religious reasons. For example, Sudan and North Sudan had ethnic and religious reasons and the Iran-Iraq War had political reasons, like the 1974 covenant and triple islands, and the Arvand river (Shat Al Arab). And one of the good ways is the negotiation between governments and leaders.

I think that future wars will be fought for water because the world population will be increasing and water will be decreased and for this reason, countries will fight together for water. For example, now, The Middle East countries have water problems together, Turkey banned the Furat river and Khuzestan, and Iraq’s weather was messed up.

Afghanistan created dams in their rivers and does not give water to Iranians.

2 پسندیده