غلط های جمله چیست

سلام دوستان خسته نباشید میتونید غلط های جملرو از نظر املایی گرامری و منطقی بنویسید
با سپاس

Hello ,I’m hosein ,I want to talk about a lot of sports of our sports complex. There are a lot of sports in our sports complex and they are very fun and interesting.If you want to start a sport i suggest you to exercise in our sports complex.Right now many people are exercising in our sports complex for example david,He’s handball player and right he’s playing handball with his friends. For example christ,he’s football player and today he’s doing weight training for his team’s match,he’s very wonderful.And other for example carson,He’s basketball player but right now he’s sleeping because he’s sick.Too Joe and Bryce,They’re tennis player and this sunday They’re playing tennis with their coach.And leo,He’s football player and Chris’s best rival,He’s playing soccer On his team.Other for example Jhon and Tom,they’re football player and they’re playing football together.And Kevin,he’s amazing,He’s biking these days.And Olivia,she’s the best runner in the world and she’s running with her husband.And Emily,she’s playing badminton.Too mike,he’s hockey player and he’s playing hockey with his’teammate today.Thank you