Could you please correct my writting?

I always have a dream. In my dream, i live in a beautiful village which surrounded by lots of gardens and mountains. I live there with some of my best friends and my relatives. The sky is pure there, without any pollution. We all live there in peace. From every angle that you look at the village, you can see trees, rivers, lakes and mountains. In border of rivers there are a lot of beautiful flowers. Sometimes when we want to pass across the river, we put on boot cause when our feet sink in the river they get wet. In winters there are thick snow on the mountsins.
It’s a kind of heaven. Now a days man kind does n’t live in peace, so they think that this kind of life that i said are just in legends or just our ancesstors havd experienced it. Last week my friend gave me a gift wrapped ,it was a picture of a very besutiful village looks like my dream, it has a golden frame. I really love it. I believe that in some cases living in villages are superior to living in cities. If someday it be possible to live in peace, that time will be the time that we can congratulate each other. I believe we should proceed the way which all kind of man loved each other. In order to reach this purpose its important to have a senior who has lots of experience and every body praise him and he or she can lead us.

این تاپیک مربوط به «۱۹، می ۱۹۵۳» در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» است. دوره «۴۰۰۰ کلمه‌ی ضروری»، «کتاب دوم»، درس «۱۹، می ۱۹۵۳»

2 پسندیده

هوووف
عجب رویایی
لطفا اگه یه روز چنین جایی پیدا کردی به منم بگو
بهرحال
متن خیلی خوب و قشنگ بود
چند تا پیشنهاد جزئی دارم که شاید بهترش کنه و اسمش رو اصلاح و رفع خطا نمیذارم
I
هميشه با حرف بزرگ نوشته میشه
The sky is pure and the air is clean whithout any pollution
Both sides of rivers
Or river banks
Nowadays mankind
Today humanity
Which every single human love another one
و کلا با جمله اخر هم موافق نیستم :rofl:
بهرحال عالی بود، آفرین :white_check_mark:

4 پسندیده

سلام خیلی عالی نوشتین چن تا ایراد کوچولو وجود داشت مثلا

اینجا ی that کافیه

2 پسندیده

خب من اول اومدم با گرامر شروع کنم، دیدم غلط نگارشی (یعنی نقطه گذاری، ویرگول و بزرگ بودن اولین حرف هر جمله و …) زیاده. اومدم اونو درست کنم با یه تعداد غلط املایی (البته غلط املایی نه، ولی بهتر بود واژه های دیگه ای استفاده بشه) برخوردم و بعد که خواستم اونو درست کنم حس کردم کلمات هجو زیاده و بایستی یه خونه تکونی کنم. بعدش پشیمون شدم و به قدرت لایتناهی افزونه Grammarly پناه بردم که واقعا کمک می کنه به اینکه رایتینگتون بهتر بشه (البته با تمرین و تکرار مداوم).

نتیجه عمل قبل و بعد از عمل کلی فرق کرد. خودتون ببینید:

I always have a dream. I dream of living in a beautiful village surrounded by many gardens and mountains. I live there with some of my best friends and my relatives. The sky is pure there, without any pollution. We all live there in peace. You can see trees, rivers, lakes, and mountains from every angle. There are many beautiful flowers on the border of the waterways. Sometimes when we want to pass across the river, we put on boots because when our feet sink in the river, they get wet. In winter, there is thick snow on the mountains.
It’s a kind of heaven. Nowadays, humankind doesn’t live in peace, so they think that this kind of life that I said is just in legends or just our ancestors have experienced it. Last week my friend gave me a wrapped gift, a picture of a charming village that looks like my dream, with a golden frame. I love it. I believe that sometimes living in villages is superior to living in cities. If someday it is possible to live in peace, that time will be the time that we can congratulate each other. Let us proceed with how all kinds of men loved each other. To reach this goal, it is essential to have a senior with lots of experience, and everybody praises him, and they can lead us.

3 پسندیده

Such a nice and delicate scenery, I was so amused to read it. Congratulations on your borad sense of imagination.
:ok_hand::smiley:

Although dear friends have mentioned a few of errors, there are few left to be mentioned :

In here «so they think that this kind of life that i said are just in legends or just our ancesstors havd experienced it. » the word «legend» mostly stands for a heroic person! Not a historical concept!
But if I’m not mistaken you were trying to say «در افسانه ها»!
But in English you may use the word «myth» or simply say «story» which exactly represents the concept of «افسانه» in Persian.

2 پسندیده

Modern tricks :wink::v:

2 پسندیده