Diary of a Married Man

I woke up early today at 6:30. lied in a bit. after washing went to the bakery and bought 4 Sangak. then prepared my breakfast which was boiled egg, tomato, and cheese with hot lemon and honey tea. great! isn’t it? when I was doing all these activities I listened to some English audio files too. after breakfast practiced some vocabulary on my Pocket Leitner. then I called the cooler maker guy he was near and came by and installed the dynamo. then I paid him 76000 Tomans. so far so good.
Rojin, Bahar’s friend came over, actually, we picked her up at her home and before coming back home did some shopping we needed some groceries. then I listened to the audiobook titled “A little history of the world” it is written for young people so it’s enjoyable to read. earlier I watched one episode of Emily Dickinson. I take back Rojin to their home at 8 PM. read some news on the BBC app that I recently installed.

6 پسندیده

A calm and intersting day, good. And I read the littke history of the world as well. I enjoyed it, although it was written for teens. I wish some more books like it

4 پسندیده

8:38 Am

woke up at five with the alarm clock of my old phone.
getting up on Saturdays is so painful. grabbed my breakfast and went out to the bus stop. listened to some “6 minutes English”. got off at the underground station. the train wasn’t crowded as it usually is that people have to pack in like sardines! pleasant time for reviewing some vocabulary on my pocket Leitner. got to the office at 6:35, and had my breakfast which was some melon with cheese and Barbari bread. I love “Barbari” especially when it’s hot and fresh.

4 پسندیده

10: 51

It’s a quiet day, Vahid (my colleague) has run away from a client , he has locked the door 9f his office and god knows where he is now!
I called Soltani the blacksmith to change the safety valve of the expansion tank. I had called him several times but he didn’t reply. this time he answered he was at our doorstep.
called Farzaneh to see if she was awake and available to open the door, thank God she was. she is usually in the loo at this time!

I’m concentrating on learning vocabulary these days. Brain is a powerful tool but still memorizing all those words is so painful. Maybe mine is not that powerful.

5 پسندیده

can I write about a single man in here? :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

Hey! What are you waiting for? go on :slight_smile:

3 پسندیده

I need the permission of the owner of topic the:)

1 پسندیده

No need for permission mate, you can write whatever you want;)

2 پسندیده

21:48
I got home around 4 and totally forgot about the shopping list that my wife massaged me. it was hot and I was irritated we argued, she needed some stuff for lunch and for the guests that are coming over tomorrow, as she was shouting I fell asleep, I was exhausted.

After sleeping enough and watching one episode of the Emily Dickinson series, I felt good and went out and did the shopping.

3 پسندیده

I should get ready to go to bed. I watched another episode of Emily Dickinson but before that downloaded a film suggested by a guy on the Zabanshenas forum, I watched the beginning didn’t like it, so corny. I guess I shouldn’t listen to all things people say, should I?

3 پسندیده

17:11

No matter if it’s a day off or a working day, I wake up at 5. there must be something wrong with my biological clock because it wakes me up at 5 and after having breakfast I get back to sleep, that’s what happened today. actually, before having breakfast I went for a walk and listened to some English. then came back home and tried not to make any noise because everybody was sleeping, prepared my breakfast and listened to some more English. after breakfast began to work with Leitner which was in vain fell asleep! woke up again at 11 with the blare of drums and the obnoxious voice of this guy who sings the same mourning song every year.
I had to pick my mother-in-law up and bring her here. now she’s here happy gossiping about all the relatives with her daughter.

3 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

My cooler in my room has broken too and you think that now i live in khozestan😄 and i’ve got homeless .
You write your diary like my dad

2 پسندیده

I agree there is no any force to do the others ask us,
But its better not to judge about a film or series with just a part of them
We can read about them before, and if we like it, we can watch
I like to enter spaces I know about them already

2 پسندیده