Imagree with you so start

1 پسندیده

Reza is engrossed in the book.
Its so amazing

2 پسندیده

Nice to know your beautiful name. :heart_eyes:

I do agree with your suggestion.

Good one.
Is Reza your husband’s name?Sorry if it’s not a personal question.:see_no_evil: You’re free to not answering my asking :slightly_smiling_face:
Or maybe it’s the name of one of your cute sons?
I’ve seen you used Reza in your conversation several times that’s why I thought it’s your favorite someone’s name. :heart_eyes:

Ok.the next word?:thinking:

2 پسندیده

Many thanks :blush: :pray:

You’re free to write whatever you want either making sentences with new words or something else :wink:

1 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Most welcome :relaxed: :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

It can be.
She will inform us .:sweat_smile::laughing:

1 پسندیده

No no no
Reza is convenient to write
My husband name is not reza
He is ghasem
And my sons name are
Amir hosein
Amir ali
And amir mohamad

2 پسندیده

At first plz
Introduce yourself
Name
Town
اسم فامیله

2 پسندیده

Okey.
Wish you all a very happy life.
May God bless you all.
One of my niece’s name is also Amir Ali.

:rofl::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:
At that time the world was sooo happy due to celebration of a nice newborn baby :baby: :relaxed:.
I remember everybody was talking about a very beautiful baby girl and some people who had a divine soul were predicted that she will be a skillful painter in the future. :heart_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::heart_eyes:h
They also said that she will be interested in learning English by an Iranian application will be called zabanshenas and then she will become friend with another lover of English who was born in Esfahan and her name will be Saba.

Yeah.Exatly we’re enjoying our very simple life,we could breathe clean and fresh air and ate the best organic foods , fruits and people just liked to help one another,they hardly ever heard of someone betraying or being jealous of another.
I really missed those genuine feelings and true relationships.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_tear:

As far as I could recall,all of the people who knew your family,including your friends,relatives and neighbors(distinctively me​:smiling_face_with_tear:),were upset about your immigration. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

What a lovely couple :couple_with_heart: :heart_eyes: and such a wonderful marriage/ adorable children. :rofl::joy::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Live together a long life :raised_hands:.

Don’t forget to say hello to your gorgeous flowers. :hugs::hugs:

2 پسندیده

Wowwww

2 پسندیده

Im listening
To this music
My three son are asleep
My huband went to his office and come back two days later

2 پسندیده

And im full of energy because of silence
I have a small time for my self
I have no much free times

2 پسندیده

We all need some times for ourselves to be alone and do whatever we like,it will refresh our minds.
Enjoy your quiet moments and cherish this blessing. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beautiful song :musical_note: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

Now im listening to salam farmande :rofl:

1 پسندیده

When we accepted to be mother we have many many little freedom to do whatever so i know the price of time

2 پسندیده

Very true.
Being a mother of three kids,means having a lot of things to do and too busy most of the times.
Well done :clap: :clap::muscle:

2 پسندیده

And my husband usually travels
And so i should be mother and dad :smiling_face_with_tear:playing ,watching cartoons make food and homework school their english class
I try to learn new things in free times like new recipes and sweing clothes reads novel,english but i need sleep more than everything

2 پسندیده

This tip is important an happy mother is better than be the best mother

2 پسندیده

It’s really a hard thing to be as a mom and at the same time doing extra work which is the duty of a dad.
Hopefully you are strong enough to manage all of those things successfully. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 پسندیده

That’s right :white_check_mark:.when you’re happy you can better get help from your inner strength to do your favorite matters

2 پسندیده

Your desire to learn more and more specifically for increasing your new skills and improving your knowledge is really appreciable. :ok_hand:
And for your lack of enough sleeping,I should warn you that your health is much more important than everything.
You must handle your life in a way that you can balance between your busy/ free times.
Try to find more times for taking rest and sleeping

2 پسندیده