Do you like soup?
With fresh ingredients?
Carrott
Vegetables
Potato
Noodle
And…

2 پسندیده

Good :sunrise_over_mountains: morning :sunrise_over_mountains: my friends.

Hello an early bird :bird: :smile:.
Me too.Everything is refresh. Sometimes we go for a walk in the early morning.

I hope he gets well soon :blush:.

I’m into stew,soup ,but not interested in meat specially chicken.
I would like to become a vegetarian,but I like fish :fish: too.Although I have fish maybe twice/ three times a year.On the other hand I can’t eliminate eggs,(I meant chicken egg/quail egg etc) and milk from my favorite foods.
Quail=بلدرچین

Despite I like milk but I have never ate any soup that has mixed with vegetables,let alone chicken. :pensive:

2 پسندیده

Yesss yess
I read your text
And thanks to answer me
I cooked soup with chiken ,groats, carrots…
And cooked celery stew
My husband bought
Turnip and i wash it and now it is steaming
نمیدونم درست گفتم شلغم در حال بخار پز شدن
شمااصلاح کنید
And at 12 im going to cook riceand im going to ready yogurt with cucumber
ماست و خیار چی میشه؟؟
And its your turn
Say about daily routin

And i have a question
Do you know a flower or
Plant that grow well in outdoor in my
Balcony

1 پسندیده

Do you know dulingo app
I practice arrabic and Russian with it

1 پسندیده

Heyyy dear.
I’ll answer all your questions soon,now I am drinking a cup of tea…then I will be busy with cooking…

2 پسندیده

[quote=“zjalalian1, post:299, topic:73610”]
Turnip and i wash it and now it is steaming
نمیدونم درست گفتم شلغم در حال بخار پز شدن
شمااصلاح
[/quote
I washed the turnips that my husband has bought and cooked them with steam.

You can say,cucumber broth.

There are many kinds of plans/ flowers that can grow well in your balcony.
Including;Geraniums/ شمعدانیها,different types of Crassula with variety in beautiful blooms.
https://nargil.ir/Gardening-Tricks.aspx?id=20221020&cid=104431
Check this site to get more information about your question.

Yeah.I love Doulingo app and I believe that its method is the best for learning many languages.
I’ve been using this app over a year in order to learn my favorite language that is French.
I admire your hard-working for developing your knowledge. :clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

It is estimated that there are between 200/400 million vegetarians/vegan only in India :india:

2 پسندیده

The balcony is in west
Our home is on east

2 پسندیده

I think having balance is good for a healthy life
I like kebabs
But in stew i dont like meet
You can eat mashroom also
I like fish very very much
And i cook itin oven with plenty
Of spices

2 پسندیده

If you see Nargil.ir site you can find everything you need to know about planting any kind of :bouquet: flowers that can be adapted to your balcony.

Ofc.It’s possible to keep balance between all aspects of our health without having :meat_on_bone: as millions of people doing that.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also like it but not more than vegetables and I think I’m capable of eliminating animal’s products from my diet sooer or later.

The best one in this category is Abghoosht.

I make different foods with mushrooms from time to time. It’s my thing.

Sounds delicious :yum: :heart_eyes:.

I hope so.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My pleasure :heart_eyes: :pray:.

I’m not an expert in this field,so I shouldn’t say anything. :rofl::sweat_smile::joy:
Aw.wish you health,wealth and happiness :blush: :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

Hey honey. I highly recommend you to install Doulingo app if you’re keen to learn multiple languages including Arabic.
If you’re beginner,an elementary,intermediate or advanced learner,surely you can find some useful lessons in this app and enjoy your prosses. It would be a fun way to read many short stories about your favorite languages by Doulingo and I should add that if you want to learn Arabic for example,you should choose English as your first language because Doulingo doesn’t support Persian.
In this case,you csn kill two birds with one stone.
I meant improving your English/ Arabic at the same time.
Hope you install it and enjoy your journey of learning any language you want.
Good luck my sweet friend :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

Hii again my dear sisters.
I am ready for your punishment if you think I deserve to be punished because of not getting permission from you to do something.
Actually,the day before yesterday I sent some of our conversation to two of my Indian friends. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:
I am really sorry for not asking you before sending those comments to them. :disappointed: :confused: :pensive:
But please don’t punish me severely.
I’m innocent. :pleading_face::pleading_face::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
They liked them and told me such wonderful community.
In fact,they knew many things about our likeable zabanshenas app and its forum.
Since we’re been friends over a year I have told them something relating to my experience here.
When we started to talk together,their first question was,how did you learn English and the story goes on…

2 پسندیده

I have a question my friends.
Sometimes,(maybe most of times)I write a long story here,please feel free to inform me if this way of writing has bothered you,I will definitely stop it.
I will be thankful if you both tell me your honest opinion :pray:.
Have a great time. :kissing_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

Please send their talk to us too :innocent:

2 پسندیده

Not at all
I read it carefully
And enjoy
This topic help me to talk

2 پسندیده

Ok.I will :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 پسندیده

I appreciate your kind words and your honesty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

2 پسندیده

Heyyy.Our upstairs neighbor have a birthday party :tada: :partying_face:.
Their baby son is 14 months and his name is Amir Ali.
They got married 12 years ago and the wife had 3/4 abortion unfortunately.
Four years ago she gave birth to a baby boy when she was about 8 months pregnant,but his son had some serious problems with his lungs and after 13 days he passed away.
Luckily her last pregnancy was successful due to the best way of treatment and tonight they have a big party :partying_face: :tada:.
Their baby was born in Mordad/28, I think,so they decided to postpone his birthday party because of the Moharam.
They’re a deeply religious family :family:.

1 پسندیده

I’ve an Indian friend who we’ve been in touch over two years.
You know English is the second language in Indian so they have helped me a lot to improve my English skills and I owe them a lot

2 پسندیده

Ofc,you’re a peaceful person you’re my sister daughter granddaughter :rofl::heart_eyes::joy:

2 پسندیده

Thanks a million for your encouraging words :pray: :raised_hands:

2 پسندیده