Summary of the first lesson: Coaching Lesson

I tried to write the summary of the lesson using the words I learned from AJ’s podcasts: :slightly_smiling_face:

This lesson was about those who spend more time indoors than outdoors:

The more ones relinquish time indoors, the more they will feel malaise. More precisely, fatigue coupled with a sedentary lifestyle manifests itself as a low-energy feeling which inhibits people from living a wholesome life. For instance, people who spend their time whether at home or the office from dawn to dusk could feel their vigor spiraling downwards.

Despite these problems, many individuals prefer being isolated so as to be safe and away from danger. Looking at people who have an active life and who carve out more time to do risky activities such as hiking in the mountains, not only did they face danger, but they also got more energy by spending time in nature.

Moreover, the research findings show that being in harmony with nature and being in touch with natural events and features, including pouring rain, howling wind, sleeping on the grass and so forth, summons sound energy in our body and mind. For example, folks who live on the top of mountains or in villages far away from the city without shelter, either a tent or a trap, enjoy their life and lose touch with stress and strain. Thus, sometimes people need to put civilization aside and opt for a primal lifestyle. Indeed, being tame in this world has side effects ranging from mental and emotional problems to spiritual and physical problems.

For the sake of clarity, people’s ancestors, especially hunter-gatherers, endured natural events, including lightning storms, blizzards, big snow storms, fighting with wild animals, and so forth, and were inspired and thrilled over the course of their lives rather than today’s people.

Turning to a possible solution, people should summon up the wisdom of their ancestors in their minds and get back to their primal roots.

:slightly_smiling_face:

این تاپیک مربوط به درس «درسنامه اصلی» در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» است. دوره «برنامه‌ی VIP آقای ای جی هوگ»، فصل «غریزه‌ی باقی‌مانده از انسان‌های اولیه»

3 پسندیده

Well done my friend :clap::clap:

1 پسندیده

:dove::crossed_fingers::relaxed::crossed_fingers::relaxed:

1 پسندیده