اعتماد به نفس صحبت کردن زبان

hi buddies, i wanna say that almost of iranians people have low self confidence to talk english, we think we must pronounce perfect and know the most progressive conversation and sentences. i met a foreigne english guy, he s really sober to hear persian from me, and repeats and checks it out with me, to be sure it s true. next time he says that, perfect, we are an isolated people, we judge ourselves in advance. we lost our international self confidence along side with our international diplomacy, we should be proud of being a persian one, then start to talk english, even wrongly, nothing happens, the wrong words will be correct, we shouldn’t scare and postpone, i am this humsn, it my capacity, it s not a deal to introduce myself as a native. finally i am an iranian. it s enough to talk as english ones can understand me. and i could understand the movies and songs. it!!! s not a big deal. make a fuss my friends!!!

4 پسندیده

Hi dear firend i sbsolutely blive all your word specially this part.thanks for your emtional text

5 پسندیده