Un_titled!

Can I just say it was significant and comprehensible…

Especially this part

It cannot be described better than this(:

1 پسندیده

@autophile
Can I ask you something?

I remember I saw one of your comments that you
were explaining the motivation in doing works and you were giving advice to him in learning English…
Now I want to say I feel somehow miserable… Just because of konkour…)

I can’t study enough (compared to others)
I don’t know what to do…
And I’m worried about it’s result…
You know it’s so difficult and I need motivation.
My impetusis not enough to study e.g(10 Hours a day)

Can you give me some pieces of advice…

Cause I think you are educated and experienced :melting_face:

1 پسندیده

Do you wanna study English in college? If so, send me a personal message. But if that’s not the case, I can only tell you that don’t try to compare yourself with others. I know of a girl who studied six hours a day but is now studying philosophy in college.

P.S. I hated konkour!

P.P.S. I gave too much advice today, I think, and I’m struggling myself. That’s ironic. :sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

No, and that’s the problem…(
I love medicine and there is a lethal competition for medicine and these stuffs in konkour.

You know in this case I should compare myself with others.
Because in konkour we are competing for that.

And so hard to succeed.

Oh… maybe it’s different.
I mean the situation…(:

For me the same.
But that is the only way, at least in Iran is like this

Oh.do you get enough sleep?:person_facepalming::sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

When it comes to konkour, I’m speechless. Not cuz I don’t have anything to say but cuz I have too much I don’t know where to begin. I still think you aught not to compare yourself with others. It’s better if you focused on your own. And like I said yesterday to that guy who wanted to get motivated, ask yourself why do you really want to study medicine? Is it really your own wish or rather a notion you’ve picked up? When your goal is crystal clear, you’re more likely to try to achieve it. That’s my belief.

Yeah, I do. Sometimes, I sleep for twelve hours.

1 پسندیده

@amirali_1506

Hello my friend.
I read your comment and I couldn’t refrain from writing this post.
I must say that I feel really sorry for this dilemma you are in now.

You know, we are the victims of the capitalist system who sees people only as a means to make more money. The konkur mafia don’t care about you and me, they just want to fill their pockets and konkur is a best way for doing it.
None of us asked to be in this shitshow. Schools were initially created in order to brainwash children and turn them into obedient and controllable people. That’s why they don’t teach philosophy and critical thinking in schools. That’s against their interest. When I think about how much time and energy I wasted in school, I feel angry and rebellious.

I wish I could tell you something that would console you, I wish I could do that. I’m just sorry for seeing this cruelty imposed upon us by greedy people and not being able to do anything about it.
But in general, life is short and it’s not worth bothering much. Ten years from now you will look back and tell yourself why I worried so much about it (I’m talking from personal experience.)
So enjoy your life while you can and don’t feed konkur mafia more than needed. However, I confess that it’s easier said than done, I just wish reality was less cruel and more flexible…

If you are interested, you can read this topic about school systems:

I wish you best my good friend. :rose: :rose:

6 پسندیده

This post seems to be pulled from the depths of my soul…
Do you remember I said that we are different in being feeler and thinker? It wasn’t more than two hours that I doubted that Boudicca was P and I was no longer convinced that you are T (the only personality difference between me and you two friends). At least now I’m quite sure that you and I have the same personality type.
I don’t wanna think of myself as different from others, (Well, this sentence is not written with 100% honesty​:sweat_smile:) but you know… in the real world I have very few chances to see people like me together!
@autophile @boudicca @mostafa.76 @yektaamir
I’m extremely happy to meet you friends:)

4 پسندیده

You mean our mbti type is alike? Well, I took that test a few years ago, at a niece’s insistence, and it turned out that I’m INTP. But, you know, I don’t really think it can explain everything about me. I mean, I see it more like a guideline and not pure fact.

2 پسندیده

Oh thanks for that…
It’s definitely correct
And your vedio was also useful.

Yes…
I love chemistry and everything connected to this subject

Firstly I love it. I really want to have a good knowledge about this things. Secondly it’s prestige
And …

Oh my god…
Maybe it’s is true…
Maybe I don’t really love medicine and I , um, I just don’t know what to say
This made me think of it…(

And I appreciate all of for telling that.

Maybe I should search more about my future job and to know it better

I should say,yes. Unfortunately I have spent a lot on it

Yes…I just don’t know what say but I will keep in mind the thing that you told me

I don’t know how to appreciate, and I can’t ask God to do a thing for you
:sweat_smile:( Just kidding)
But thank you my dear friend :anatomical_heart:

2 پسندیده

Such a good sentence

2 پسندیده

Can you just send me more of this kind of videos? :melting_face:

2 پسندیده

Lol
I’m esfp
And I watched this one :rofl::rofl:
So good thanks :melting_face::joy:

2 پسندیده

Thanks a million

2 پسندیده

Just infj​:sweat_smile::joy:

3 پسندیده

You know I’m a little bit indecisive.
I don’t know…)

2 پسندیده

?But. How can you connect to a VPN frequently

2 پسندیده

Anyway thanks for that

2 پسندیده

Let me admit i’ve never done this test or whatever it is, i heard here there about it though. And I don’t know how to do it , so how can i do this ? Want to find out what it says about me, must be fun
Thanks anyway

2 پسندیده

Here you go

2 پسندیده

I did it again

But it comes ENTP
:person_facepalming::sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده