Un_titled!

Raha​:face_with_raised_eyebrow: You are one of the smartest people I know, it’s hard to believe that you relate these statements to Professor Samii​:unamused::sweat_smile:
I thought you read it in a book that’s why I asked.
You reminded me this picture​:grin:

1 پسندیده

:sweat_smile:
Sorry. Maybe I’m not as smart as I look. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 پسندیده

what are you saying
Of course you are
I feel I need to cut your head off because of your last words​:hocho::relieved:

1 پسندیده

:grin:

1 پسندیده

Hi!

Unfortunately, the video won’t open for me. Would you please upload it again or simply give me the link to its original source?

1 پسندیده

She is admirably honest about the absurdity of life!

I uploaded it again. I hope it works. It was a section of a youtube video which I had cut. In case it doesn’t work, I share the link of the youtube video here:

https://youtu.be/7zzo_euvVNc

2 پسندیده

Hey guys. Take a look at this video and the interaction between us three types​:joy:
@boudicca Frank James, whom you mentioned before​:grin:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TAaM3SL4cA

2 پسندیده

And I, too, felt ready to start life all over again. It was as if that great rush of anger had washed me clean, emptied me of hope, and, gazing up at the dark sky spangled with its signs and stars, for the first time, the first, I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe.

3 پسندیده

I wish…

I wish I had read all the Harry Potter books, I wish I had read all the classic English literature. I also like French and Russian classic literature. Unfortunately, life is not long enough for all the things I have to read and all the things I have to do. I wish there was a book that stored all human knowledge in a concise and compact form.

4 پسندیده

Sometimes I think it is not fair that we have to sacrifice a large part of our lives to learn a language.

2 پسندیده

Unfortunately that’s the bitter truth.
And we even have to deal with more silly problems. For example, we don’t have access to many great books that others can easily order from Amazon.

4 پسندیده

A book that stored all human knowledge in a concise and compact form?!!
Come on buddy, the whole point is to immerse yourself in the details of each of them. I remember an interview with Kiarostami in which he admitted that he may have seen only fifty movies. But he’d seen them as well as he could. I wholeheartedly understand your concern, but let’s face it, it’s the depth of any experience that gives it meaning, not its breadth!

3 پسندیده

I understand the point you made very well, but I don’t have the creativity of Kiarostami or Shakespeare who never read a book in his life. I am an ordinary person who enjoys consuming cultural products.

1 پسندیده

You talk as if I’ve encouraged you to read as little as possible​:sweat_smile:

2 پسندیده

No, you didn’t say that, but Kiarostami’s example and his comparison with my case might not be very appropriate

2 پسندیده

I can not relate to romance books after marriage. It’s what happens usually for most people . Actually i missed those feelings, i don’t enjoy the songs i used to enjoy, to be honest they all seem stupid, but still i miss them:)

2 پسندیده

I was supposed to go hiking with my daughter today, but it is raining. Google says it is going to rain whole day. I like rain and rainy weather. But this weather is the last thing I want right now. I have been waiting whole week for today to go out with my kid. I am really sick of strolling in malls. Any suggestions?

1 پسندیده

Since today’s raining, maybe you could do sth fun with your daughter at home. Does she have any hobbies?

1 پسندیده

Yes , she has. She is a gamer , most of the time busy killing some creatures on computer which i think is not good for both her mental and physical health.

That’s why I didn’t listen to google and despite the rain took her out . That was a good decision because rain stopped and we are enjoying this cloudy nice weather. :slight_smile:

1 پسندیده

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.

Arthur Schopenhauer, On the Wisdom of Life

3 پسندیده