Un_titled!

@amirali_1506

I forgot to mention the positive impact that reading poetry like Khayyam and Hafez has had on me. I feel much more content with my life and significantly less depressed since I’ve started to read the poems of Hafez almost two months ago.
If philosophy seems tedious to you, engaging with poets such as Hafez can be a perfect substitute. :rose: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

P.S. Sorry for the background noises.

7 پسندیده

Your accent​:pinched_fingers:t2::sparkles:
And Awesome pronunciation

4 پسندیده

Yes…

1 پسندیده

Thanks for that…

I listened to your voice and, yes you are right, i should care about the things that are out of my control…
(I am also suffering from eye weakness…)
And i will read that book as soon as possible

And yes…):

Yes maybe, i should try both
Best wishes for you :heart:

1 پسندیده

You’re welcome my friend. It’s a pleasure to talk to you.

I’m not exaggerating when I say that Reading Hafez has helped me a lot. His poems are so cheerful and beautiful and full of passion for life that I cannot express what I mean in proper words. If you like, please listen to this sublime poem of his. It always improves my mood:

You know, having false beliefs causes us to suffer more than it’s necessary. Karma is one of these dangerous beliefs. There is no such a thing as Karma or God’s providence. Bad things happen to nice people all the time and without any reason. Karma is just a myth. So we should discard it.

If we accept the fact that life is unfair and we are forever deprived of the best thing possible, namlely not being born at all, this idea may at the first glance seem dark and gloomy to most people, but I say this from personal experience that there lies a profound wisdom behind pessimism, namely that it makes us indiffernt towards many trivial and unimportant things in life (remember Marcus’ passage about death which I shared with you above) and it also makes us more compassionate towards oneanother. After all, when we accept the fact that nothing really matters in the end and the worst thing has already happened to us (being alive), we can go through our troubles with much more patience and we will help each other more. Having this mindset somehow liberates us from a lot of unnecessary burdens. We will also appreciate the rare blessings of life more and will no longer take them for granted.

When we realize that life is suffering, this insight will lower our expectations about life and it will urge us to help others and avoid inflicting suffering on each other.

I hope this helps and I sincerely and wholeheartedly wish you the best. :pray: :rose: :rose: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

3 پسندیده

For me the same

Thanks for saying that, i will search more about these…

You have a good and unique mindset…!
I enjoy reading your comments…

Tragic but the reality

Beautiful

It shows your kindness
Thanks a lot
I also wish you the best

1 پسندیده

Let me tell you sth. Don’t feel sorry for yourself, please. You do that and you’ll get nowhere in life. Toughen up, and stop expecting good things to happen to you merely cuz you’re a good person. It doesn’t work that way. Look around you. Do you think all the people who’ve gone through war or illness in their lives are bad people? Or, the ones who seem to have it all are good ones? Seriously?

4 پسندیده

Thanks for your advice

And yes …
You are right

2 پسندیده

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view, until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

2 پسندیده

1 پسندیده

Nothing is so deceptive as the life of man, nothing is so treacherous: no one, I swear, would have accepted it as a present, if it were not given to us in a state of ignorance.
Accordingly, if the greatest fortune is not to be born, the next best, I think, is to die after a short life and be restored to one’s original state.

Seneca, Consolation to Marcia

2 پسندیده

I must admit, I have a tendency to be quite the overthinker, particularly when it comes to the things that truly ignite my passion. You see, just last week, I embarked on a thrilling journey as an English teacher at a language institute. But guess what? This week, I’ve decided to take a daring leap forward into the realm of private teaching! And tomorrow, a brand new chapter begins as I step into the role of a private teacher. Oh, the mixture of excitement and nervousness that’s bubbling within me is simply exhilarating!

3 پسندیده

That sounds amazing! I’m so happy for you and your new adventure. You have such a passion for teaching and I admire your courage to follow your dreams. I’m sure you’ll do great as a private teacher and make a positive impact on your students. I can’t wait to hear more about your experiences and how you’re enjoying this new chapter of your life.

1 پسندیده

Me too :sweat_smile:
@autophile

You know, i have been teaching for a while
But right now I’m not feeling very well…)
Maybe i should not extend it)
Not only due to my bad mood but also my konkuor
The reason of my anxiety…)
I think that i have told you this before…,…)

3 پسندیده

Sure. I’ll definitely write about it one day. And thanks. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

1 پسندیده

It’s normal to feel stressed out when having an important exam coming up, but if it’s too much for you and you feel like it’s out of control, I still think you should see that psychiatrist I told you about. I used to fret too much over that exam myself, and that anxiety would get in the way of my studying for the exam. Thinking back, I know I could have, would have done more, had it not been for my anxious attitude toward it. Anyway, I have my fingers crossed for you. Is it gonna be this year?

3 پسندیده

Really?
So I’m not alone…)

Oh thank you

Unfortunately yes…

2 پسندیده

Nope! You’re definitely not.

2 پسندیده

P.S. I’m bored to my skull. I hate this feeling. (●__●)

1 پسندیده