Un_titled!

I can feel this :pensive:
You mean you are happier to see them broke up?

Actually both of that (being and not being together) is with pain.
At least for me…
You don’t know what I have gone through…(::

Thanks…you guys are so kind to me :white_heart::rainbow:

2 پسندیده

You keep in touch with her online?
Is it beneficial?

1 پسندیده

I don’t know. Since childhood I wanted to see them split. I never liked my father, not really. He never was a dad to me. He didn’t know how to be a dad. Supportive. Strong yet caring.

2 پسندیده

Yeah. In fact, I like it better this way. She’s kind, caring, patient and very intelligent.

2 پسندیده

So I will make an appointment online

1 پسندیده

Yes, I think that’s a good idea. You should give it a try.

1 پسندیده

Oh my god :pleading_face::face_holding_back_tears:

BTW I have always been on my mother’s side):

1 پسندیده

Thanks for that.

I also am… plus my parents are so religious…
These days I am arguing with them cause I don’t pray.(I mean Namaz and these stuffs)
I just can’t understand God, I can’t feel him/her.

I just wanna say good for you…

I’m at the second year and, yea… Not found yet))

:cherry_blossom::sunflower:

Yes… Maybe…

2 پسندیده

Exactly…)

Yes,I will search more about that

2 پسندیده

I just finished watching it. HE was awe-inspiring. Thanks for the film recommendation.

2 پسندیده

https://youtube.com/shorts/i07pwI5VPEM?feature=share
Hi what’s up?
Do you know this lady who is trending on YouTube?

She is so kind and I think it would be great that if we follow this kind of guys in our lives and do what they are doing.

2 پسندیده

No, I don’t know her. Thanks for sharing what you like with us, tho.

1 پسندیده

Your welcome…

I feel good for sharing this kind of videos with others…
Actually I think it’s not sharing a video, it’s spreading the good feeling.

1 پسندیده

Yeah, I enjoyed watching it, too. It’s good to know that some people do not only think about themselves but others as well.

BTW, it’s probably none of my business, but are you feeling any better today? I’m asking this cuz you weren’t feeling very well the last time we talked. I was listening to sth a few months ago, and I think it might help you. It sure helped me. Here’s the link.

2 پسندیده

No. Not at all… Thanks for asking.

Same as other days… . maybe a little bit better.

I will definitely check it

1 پسندیده

I don’t know if it’s only me or it’s sth universal that when you let all your guards down and show your vulnerability to someone else instead of trying to calm you down, they end up preaching you about how you should not let any of your emotions get the best of you. Don’t they know that all you really need is for them to just shut up and listen to what you’re saying?

2 پسندیده

One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

2 پسندیده

Sometimes,all we need,is, to be understood by a person who tries to be a "good listener "instead of someone who likes to impose his opinion,specifically when we struggle with an unexpected painful events, we just want to lighten our unbearable mood in order to become less sad,but we rarely can find such a sympathetic friend.
Aw,I really hope you can overcome your vulnerability situation.

2 پسندیده

I’m beginning to think that my writing skills are worsening, so I’m gonna try my best to write as much I can in English and therefore, get myself back on track. Also, I’ve never cared much about my speaking skills, hence my lack of confidence and competence in this area. Now however, I’m beginning to realize how much being able to speak well in English actually matters, and so I’m thinking of finding ways to really get the hang of this skill. I can try to find a language partner for myself, but I know that’d be rather time-consuming. I also thought of talking to an imaginary friend or in front of a mirror, but my imagination has never been in working order. That leaves me with only one option and that is to come here and ask for help from you guys. How do you usually hone your speaking skills?

2 پسندیده

The best way to practice speaking is to talk to a friend who I don’t mind making mistakes and stuttering when I speak to him.

This friend is not Iranian and English is not his mother tongue, but he knows enough English to talk to each other for a few minutes a week.

Another thing I would like to add is that having common interests will be effective and helpful in having a successful conversation and will help you improve your speaking quickly.

3 پسندیده