Un_titled!

Oh, this man again! :roll_eyes:

1 پسندیده

Which one this or that?:joy:

The one I made a reply to, obviously.

1 پسندیده

1 پسندیده

Hello, Amir.
Actually, this is not as profound as you think it is. It just says “life always surprises you”. And goddammit it sure does. Not that profound, am I right?
One thing that we forget to count as a problem in our plans, is that moodiness is a part of being a “human” decision-making thing. Every little thing in your mind plays a part in your plans, especially, your emotions. Once Ali said: I’ve got to know God by knowing the lack of determination in humans. I think this is what ruins our plans. We’re not even sure about what we want. So, this is it, LIFE ALWAYS SURPRISES YOU.

And… yeah, I DID copy the sentence from “some inspirational quotation website”. They copied form John Lennon.

6 پسندیده

Some think it’s not polite to make jokes with people who are serious at their moment.

That. :expressionless:

It really depends on who you’re talking to, I suppose.

What’s that supposed to mean?

It means that there are some people in this world that don’t know how to be anything but serious. They’re usually sensitive tho they might pretend to not be, and they always take things to heart. Yes, always. That’s how they’re wired. Around these people you should always take precautions and don’t be fooled by their occasional attempts at appearing to be funny. Oh no, don’t wrong me. Others are just more easy-going. They’re not as tensed up as these lot.

1 پسندیده

I’m talking about being serious at it’s moment. You think funny people are not allowed to be serious? Or get upset?

Anyway, being always serious is not a justifiable excuse for them who think they deserve more respect than the ones who always smile and joke around.

1 پسندیده

Yeah. You’re absolutely right.

This hasn’t happened much in my laughable life (to be right). Are you sure? You “surprised” me. I’m the one who always apologies at the end, for some reason, somehow, I don’t know why.

1 پسندیده

Yeah, I’m sure.

Good.

Do you remember? "You’re the audience. Enjoy the show.

I’m going back to “enjoying the show”.

Hey Hadi.
thanks for the text. I appreciate your honesty and your perspective. I agree that life always surprises you, and that sometimes our plans don’t work out the way we want them to. And yes, you did copy the sentence from “some inspirational quotation website”. And they did copy it from John Lennon. But you know what? That’s okay. Because John Lennon was a genius, and he had a lot of wisdom to share. And sometimes, we need to hear those words again, to remind us of what matters in life. And sometimes, we need to hear them in a different way, to make us think differently. So, I’m not mad at you for copying the sentence.:joy: I’m actually glad you did. Because it gave me a chance to talk to you. And because it made me laugh. Because you have a good sense of humor, and you don’t take yourself too seriously. And that’s a rare and valuable quality. So, thank you for being you.

5 پسندیده

I guess I’m a self-centered bastard who tends to take herself too seriously.

3 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

Hey to you too, pal.
I’m always honest, because people are not worth lying to (and I’m being honest again :sweat_smile:).
Bull-craps aside, ( :grin:) I’m mad at you tho’, you sarcastic human being! :smile:
I’ve lost my sense of humor these days, but still I don’t take myself seriously.

You probably are. All people are. When you’re bad towards people, they don’t like you because you don’t think of their feelings. When you’re good to them, they want more from you. They try to find the tiniest flaw in your behavior to tell you off. Cos they want you to be more careful about their feelings.

And you know what happens at the end of this equation? You leave them be. This way they wouldn’t be able to expect anything from you. You keep them out of your life. (this way, they would expect more of you BEHIND YOUR BACK, which nobody cares about it)

3 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

To His Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvell
Had we but world enough and time,
This coyness, lady, were no crime.
We would sit down, and think which way
To walk, and pass our long love’s day.
Thou by the Indian Ganges’ side
Shouldst rubies find; I by the tide
Of Humber would complain. I would
Love you ten years before the flood,
And you should, if you please, refuse
Till the conversion of the Jews.
My vegetable love should grow
Vaster than empires and more slow;
An hundred years should go to praise
Thine eyes, and on thy forehead gaze;
Two hundred to adore each breast,
But thirty thousand to the rest;
An age at least to every part,
And the last age should show your heart.
For, lady, you deserve this state,
Nor would I love at lower rate.
But at my back I always hear

Time’s wingèd chariot hurrying near;
And yonder all before us lie
Deserts of vast eternity.
Thy beauty shall no more be found;
Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound
My echoing song; then worms shall try
That long-preserved virginity,
And your quaint honour turn to dust,
And into ashes all my lust;
The grave’s a fine and private place,
But none, I think, do there embrace.
Now therefore, while the youthful hue

Sits on thy skin like morning dew,
And while thy willing soul transpires
At every pore with instant fires,
Now let us sport us while we may,
And now, like amorous birds of prey,
Rather at once our time devour
Than languish in his slow-chapped power.
Let us roll all our strength and all
Our sweetness up into one ball,
And tear our pleasures with rough strife
Through the iron gates of life:
Thus, though we cannot make our sun
Stand still, yet we will make him run.

2 پسندیده