Un_titled!

:+1::+1::+1:

1 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

“The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.”

Another sentence from “some quotation website”. :sweat_smile:

2 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

I am not allowed to type in that تاپیک:face_with_diagonal_mouth:
So0 داااالی I’m here for ur قوانین…:ok_hand:

Ok!

It was a beautiful whistle. In general, the sound of the whistle is beautiful…
In my opinion, whistling is one of the skills. You know, when someone can do that, it means they have enough control over their vocal chords, tongue, lips and breathing. And sometimes musicology is also included in it. So they have the ability to coordinate them to produce sound, and this is a talent.
and this itself is a type of speech!

Do you think I am crazy!? Or something like that!
yeah… you’re right :joy:

Alireza Khorshidfar

7 پسندیده

I don’t really undrestand whistling. :unamused:

:neutral_face::walking_woman:

1 پسندیده

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

A student dinner! :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

What is it? Stanbuli?

1 پسندیده

Yeah.

1 پسندیده

No, I won’t try to escape myself by losing myself in artificial chatter ‘Did you have a nice vacation?’ ‘Oh, yes, and you?’ I’ll stay here and try to pin that loneliness down.
Sylvia Plath

3 پسندیده

Perfect. :ok_hand: :clap:

1 پسندیده

Nobody falls in love, if he isn’t lonely or haven’t tasted the bitter taste of loneliness.
Maybe the loneliness is not a bad thing after all.

1 پسندیده

I have a tendency to strive for perfection in everything I do. I love writing down my memories, but I have a habit of comparing my own writing to that of my friend. I call a halt to my endeavors altogether when I don’t find them as satisfactory as hers. I know it’s stupid cuz she’s just putting more of herself into the work she does. But apparently I can’t reason with my simplicity seeker of a mind.

2 پسندیده

I also compare myself to others. I can’t help it. But maybe this video can help us control it to some extent:

2 پسندیده

Unfortunately, I can’t play it.

1 پسندیده

Try it from this topic. I hope it plays:

1 پسندیده

Even though I couldn’t play it, I managed to download and watch it. It was helpful, true, but I can’t just tell my brain to stop doing something it’s been trained to do for years, y’know?

1 پسندیده