Un_titled!

:ok_hand: :ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

Hey dear Raha.
Before I get into my writing, I’d like to congratulate you on international women’s day, wishing you all the best, not on this day, but every day.

I couldn’t agree more with what you said, and I believe that if many girls care about their looks more than thinking about how they should be thoughtful of their ways of thinking, have stemmed from the system, their family, and the non-standard educational system.
I just wanted to refer to an educational system that is based on the separation of two genders from the beginning, so that the abilities, moral values, and beautiful differences of their creation are not recognized, the important thing that can help both, girls and boys, to know themselves at first, then the opposite gender.
As a result, when they grow up,won’t be able to be successful in what they deserve, and have a peaceful life.
That’s why, statistics have indicated that the number of child marriage/ honor killers, divorce, and women who have to stay in half love has been increasing, let alone mentioning many women’s unseen and unread deep wounds.
We, girls always have been kept away from knowing, seeing, reading, and understanding many necessary important matters.

I felt your desire for having such great solitude, with every nerve in my body, word by word, because it has been my dream since I was a teenager.
What an interesting coincidence.
Isn’t it?
Therefore, I decided to share one of my favorite channels, with you, which is about a lucky girl who has been living her dream life for years, unlike you and me, due to being born in a very different country.

Its English version:

Sweet friend
The mist will carry you home again
If you get lost
The night is lony
The ancient song of a thousand stars
The mist is dancing
Sleep little friend
The forest guards you, and keep you warm
If you are cold
Northern lights
Dancing over the forest and mountains
Burning in the lights
Sweet friend
The mist will carry you home again
If you get lost

I chose that video for you, purposely, in fact, I wanted to kill two birds with one stone.

That’s very nice of you,it’s my real pleasure to talk to you and read your excellent writings.
I should apologize for taking your time

3 پسندیده

Living alone is far better than being with people who are as hard as stone and want to impose their nonsense beliefs on us, I think everyone can help from their inner strength to have a meaningful time by being alone, at least at some point in their life.

3 پسندیده

Belated albeit it might be, I congratulate you as well on this day. And thanks. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

We usually hear people complementing on our looks, saying how pretty we are or are not, and to be honest, from an early age I had a problem with that. I mean, I rather be complemented on my mind and not on my looks.

There are some educational fields that are known to be for boys and for boys only. Like, computer engineering. Why is that? I think it has everything to do with the way we’re defined. Girls are pretty things to look at and boys have the mind. It’s stupid. (●__●)

Thanks. Can you give me the link to her YouTube channel, if she has one, of course?

No, you shouldn’t. The reason why I came to the forum and created this weblog was merely cuz I was bored. Therefore, I like it when people comment on what I share here. ^_________^

There’s this sentence I read somewhere that I love. It goes like this:

It’s ok to choose peace over company.

2 پسندیده

No, it’s not, cuz every day should be women’s day, :heart_eyes:thank you so much ⚘.

I understood what you meant, we’re on the same page, besides the fact that every woman who is well aware of existential values of her personality and behavior should not be so obsessed with her appearance.

That’s a clear example of gender inequality in our unfair society, which must be eliminated.

My pleasure.
Sure.
https://youtu.be/JyGNg8a6V6E

I liked it , when we can talk about meaningful subjects and share our new ways to relieve our boredom.
In my case, watching those kinds of documentaries is very helpful.
Hopefully, you love it, too.

Well said.:clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

I’m watching friends these days. Binge-watching it, in fact. It’s kind of a cool movie series, in a silly way, if you know what I mean. Cool it is, but I get tired of watching it every now and then. Don’t know why exactly. Maybe cuz I’m not really into movies. Period. Want to get back to real life. Or, maybe it’s sth else entirely. Anyways, what really strikes me as interesting about it is how close its protagonists seem to be to one another. It’s like they’re family. I like that very much about it. And they almost have no secrets which can be good. However, there’s sth in the movie that bugs me and that is how they all die to be in relationships. I never cared for relationships so I don’t get them.

“I do not want to belong to anyone but myself. I want to be free. Free to live, and to find my own way, to love, or to be alone, but at least it is my choice, and I am so tired of not having choices, so scared of the years rushing past beneath my feet. I do not want to die as I’ve lived, which is no life at all. I—”
The Invisible Life Of Addie LaRue

3 پسندیده

What bothers me about this series is the laughs between the so-called jokes, I don’t like it when the filmmakers decide where to laugh for the viewer.

2 پسندیده

I don’t know why! But I don’t like this series like you. In many similar series, the relationship between them is like this. But I think it might be good…!

1 پسندیده

Your message reminded me of what I heard in a documentary I saw almost a month ago. It went like this; I have fun when I have fun. I don’t want to be told it’s time for having fun.

1 پسندیده

On a friend’s recommendation, I first began watching the series. She kept asking me to give it a go time and time again, telling me how much I’m gonna love it. Wanting to see what made it so intriguing, one day I decided that it’s time to watch it. And if I’m being honest, there were times that I laughed my head off over a joke one of the characters would make, but yesterday after bing-watching five seasons of it, I came to this conclusion that it’s not worthwhile. At all. I’m not gonna watch it anymore. It’s… stupid.

1 پسندیده

This is normal…this is a popular comedy series :grimacing:

Did something special happen in season five?

:joy::ok_hand:

I’ve only seen maybe 5 episodes of it, but honestly i can’t relate to it.i don’t know why!
In my opinion “who i met your mother” is better…but then again! I haven’t seen it compelet yet… :grimacing:and i won’t!:face_with_diagonal_mouth:
i suggest you “suits”… you might like it…!

1 پسندیده

Nothing that I can pinpoint. I just figured I’m wasting my time. I rather read a book and hone my language skills than watch a stupid movie like this.

You know, I just wanted to find a way to reconnect to the friend who suggest it to me. She likes this series. A lot. She’s also into Korean drama. But I can’t, for the life of me, watch one of those. So it was either this or that.

Maybe you’re a tad bit like me? Choosing books over movies, eh?

I’ll check it out. Thanks. (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

u know…!
I hate korean movies or series as well as hindi.:grimacing:it’s just my tast…:woman_shrugging:maybe my friends will like them! np…:wink:

according to the current situation i would like to watch something.its easier for me…

In the case of long series, this feeling is natural because we watch it consecutively. and fainally it makes us so tired…

:joy::ok_hand::clap:

In the end… :grimacing:
I think variety is a good thing… sometimes reading, sometimes watching, and sometimes creating… :melting_face:

1 پسندیده

Everyone has their own taste in movies, I should think. I, for one, choose mystery over romance.

You can say that. However, I believe if the series is good enough no matter how long it is, it won’t easily bore you.

Agreed.

1 پسندیده

As a reminder!

2 پسندیده

Hello… :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Yeah, u r right. But in some cases, movie producers realize that their work is popular among people, so they decide to make a new season…just to make a lot more money​:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

it means u like this genre?
(Sorry, my English is bad, so I apologize if there are any mistakes. but I will try to convey to you what I mean :see_no_evil:)

1 پسندیده

Yeah. I don’t like romance very much. I prefer mystery.

1 پسندیده

Great :ok_hand:
movies:
gone girl/ shutter island/memento/the father/atonemet/the others/identity/the bourne ultimatum/the illusionist…

series:
dexter/ prison break/ the mentalist/sherlock/ poirot/ mare of easttown/13 reasons why/the undoing…

Sidney Sheldon’s books (my favorite author in this genre)
if tomorrow comes
tell me ur dreams
the naked face
the other side of midnight
rage of angels

2 پسندیده

Thanks for your suggestions. BTW, I couldn’t find any of the books you recommended in the app. Where else can I find them?

1 پسندیده

Amy and Molly are two best friends who are too studious for their own good. During high school years, they choose to not go to parties and have fun so as to later on be able to get acceptance in good universities. The day before graduation, however, they realize that their classmates who had attended parties during the years they’d been studying have been accepted in good universities as well. They also learn that because of this they have been cast aside by their peers as one-dimensional students. So, to prove them wrong, they decide to whoop it up and make up for the lost time.

3 پسندیده