Un_titled!

In this book, Mel Robins introduces a stupid yet effective rule that can be a life-changer for everyone who exercise it. She argues that when faced with a life-changing situation, people only have five seconds to either take control of and act on it or let it take care of itself. In other words, when you want to do sth big in your life, you have five seconds to do it, otherwise your brain starts bombarding you with reasons after reasons, excuses after excuses for you not to do it, at least not immediately. Not yet. Throughout the book, she uses different examples from real life experiences to back it up. By the end of the book, it can turn you into a different version of yourself that’s more… assertive.

5 پسندیده

Hmmm :thinking: five seconds too short :sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

Yeah, too short. BTW, have you read it? If no, I think you should read it. At least, watch the Tedtalk she gave a few years ago.

This is the link to her speech.

2 پسندیده

No, I haven’t, . Thank you for sharing

1 پسندیده

Ah… yes, not here. You can find them on Google as pdf files

I have it
here u r… :slightly_smiling_face:
Tell me your dreams ( PDFDrive ).pdf (922.1 کیلوبایت)

2 پسندیده

Free version?:confused:
Please pay for the purchase of cultural goods​:sweat:

2 پسندیده

u r right :ok_hand:
But I don’t have an international account so0 I’m also very uneducated in this field…
And I know you are sensitive about this… :confused: so sorry honey​:face_with_peeking_eye:

2 پسندیده

But that would be too expensive. I don’t have that much in my bank account.

Me too. (・–・)

2 پسندیده

‏Hi, dear Raha​:heart:
‏I am so so glad to talk to you again​:grinning: Well,
‏There are publications in Iran that legally publish books in the original language. You can buy it from them.
You know… Most of the time when I talk about shopping legally, others think I am wealthy :joy: But the truth is that, I sometimes reduce my really necessary expenses to feed my spiritual needs.
‏And I think, that product has several owners and just as we don’t go to the supermarket and take something without paying for the excuse of not having money; Well, we need to pay for cultural products,too​:upside_down_face:

1 پسندیده

Please take this matter seriously at least in the case of Iranian goods​:seedling:

1 پسندیده

Yes, you’re right.

I’ll try. ^_________^

1 پسندیده

This was the second time in a day that I used the verb “need to” instead of "must":expressionless::joy: And I also don’t have any idea about using “seriously” in that sentence​:sweat_smile: these are what I understood after reading the posts again and I’m sure there are lots of mistakes which I even dont understand​:grin:
Anyway I wanna add this point that buying from international sites is not a complicated task at all. With a simple search, you will understand what the story is about.

thanks a lot:)

1 پسندیده

Don’t worry about making mistakes. We are all learners and prone to the act of mistake-making. The important thing is not to ever stop learning.

BTW, it’s good that you return to your posts and seek to find out what mistakes you’ve made in them. I, too, do that. It’s good that in this forum you can edit your posts and still have access to the original ones. This way, you’re able to measure your progress over time.

It might not be complicated as you pointed out, but you know, I’m unemployed and a college student whose only source of income is the allowance my mother pays me monthly. I know it might sound like a rotten excuse but I usually can’t afford the luxury of seeing to my needs, let alone my wants. But… like I said before, from today onwards, I’ll try to not break the copyright laws of my country.

2 پسندیده

Could you please name one or two of them?

1 پسندیده

@autophile
I wanted to point out that I am aware of my poor writing​:sweat_smile:, so I will be happy if someone tells me the mistakes. ( One of the advantages of writing wrongly is that I myself learn those points forever). I don’t edit much, this is a commitment between me and another friend to fight against perfectionism.
And I understand your situation, I just wanted to answer this part

@diplodocus
Your question made me doubt what I had told​:joy:
I know a reputable bookstore that has a special section for books in the original language, and I thought that since these books are sold in such a place, they must be legal. Do you think the copyright of these books has not been respected?
If you want, I can ask them about this.

2 پسندیده

Hi, I haven’t read all of the comments yet. But firstly your writing skills is admirable.
And then I deeply realized how you feel by being a girl.(cause I am boy and I just felt this sentence with my heart…(:

1 پسندیده

Come on…
I know what you mean,but I wanted to say that all the boys aren’t the same.)

And yes…
The reason for these kind of problems,is just our system…
I mean our government)

2 پسندیده

نمی خواستم تو وبم فارسی بنویسم ولی این بار استثنائاً این کارو می کنم. ببین من از تابستون ۹۹ دارم تو تالار و اپی که رو گوشیم نصب دارم، می نویسم. اوایل کار خیلی برام رسوندن منظورم به انگلیسی و همچنین درک نوشته های دوستان سخت بود. چرا؟ چون نه دایره لغت گسترده ای داشتم، نه تسلطی به گرامر. درک مطلبم هم قوی نبود. سعی َم رو می کردم که نوشته های کسایی که لول ِشون بالاتر از من بود رو درک کنم و باهاشون بیشتر معاشرت کنم اما حقیقتاً کار دشواری بود و خب من هم چندان موفق نبودم. واقعاً جاده ی از سطح متوسط به پیشرفته رسیدن، جاده ی پر پیچ و خم و عجیبی بود. عجله داشتم که زودتر پیشرفت کنم. سردرگم بودم تا راهی پیدا کنم که زودتر لول َم رو ببرم بالا. گاهی حس می کردم به جای پیشرفت، دارم پسرفت می کنم. خلاصه خیلی مزخرف بود. تابستون گذشته دیگه واقعاً نمی تونستم این وضعیت رو تحمل کنم. با خودم عهد بستم که لای هیچ کتاب گرامری ای رو باز نکنم و به جاش فقط و فقط تمرکزم رو بزارم رو گسترده خوانی. چون می خواستم زبان رو نه فقط یاد بلکه فرا بگیرم. اولین کتابی رو که شروع کردم، کتاب مه زاد بود. سطحش از من خیلی بالاتر بود ولی من از اون سرسخت تر و لجباز تر بودم. همین که پلات داستان رو می تونستم تا حدودی دنبال کنم برام کافی بود. اونقدر خوندم و خوندم که کم کم کلمات اون حس بیگانگی قبلی رو در من زنده نمی کردن. باهم آشنا شدیم. این، شروع مسیر رشد من بود. وقتی مه زاد رو تموم کردم، رفتم سراغ داستان های هری پاتر. قبلاً هم سراغش رفته بودم با این حال چون سخت بود ولش کرده بودم. ولی ایندفعه قضیه فرق داشت. چون درکش برام ساده تر بود. بعدِ هری پاتر هم کتاب های دیگه رو که دوست داشتم می خوندم. خیلی وقتام بعضی از کتاب هارو دوباره و دوباره با فاصله ی چند ماه می خوندم و از اینکه خوندنشون برام راحت تر شده، لذت می بردم. اینا رو گفتم که بگم نمیتونم ایراد های گرامری کسی رو بگیرم. تو بیشتر مسیر، کسی نبود که اشتباهات من رو بهم بگه. خودم هر از گاهی برمی گشتم و سعی می کردم اشتباهاتم رو اصلاح کنم. می دونم الآن ممکنه انجام این کار برات دشوار باشه ولی به مرور زمان می تونی به مرحله ای برسی که راحت تر بتونی اشتباهاتت رو اسپات و بعدم اصلاح کنی. اینکه تصمیم گرفتی سوای از کمال گرایی ت بنویسی نشون میده که قدم در راه درستی گذاشتی. اگه الان نمیتونی متوجه ایرادات ت بشی - هرچند انگشت شمارند - صبر کن یه سال دیگه دوباره برگرد به نوشته هات و شاهد رشدت باش. این کاریِ که من می کنم.

5 پسندیده

Hiya. Thanks. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

It’s not the boys I’m blaming but the society.

1 پسندیده

Merry Nowruz in advance!

7 پسندیده