Un_titled!

I did it again

But it comes ENTP
:person_facepalming::sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

That’s one of the reasons why I don’t take it seriously. The first time I did it, it told me that I’m INTJ. The second time, I turned out to be INTP.

2 پسندیده

Exactly
So I shouldn’t take it seriously.

Because no I did it on another website and it turns out to be ESTP

Just the certain part is being extroverted

1 پسندیده

ESFP, ENTP, and ESTP! Interesting!

Yeah, and that you’re a perceiver. That’s funny, really. :joy:

1 پسندیده

Yeh,why not :melting_face::sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

No, no. Don’t get me wrong. I meant it’s funny that the results changed so much for you. Not that you being a perceiver is funny. Cuz it’s not.

1 پسندیده

yeh,got it.
I don’t why it has changed this much :sweat_smile::joy:

1 پسندیده

Oh thanks dear friend

I’ve read this before but you remind me this symbols better to say this abbreviations.

:rainbow::white_heart:

2 پسندیده

I am this​:point_up_2: i wish i could reply “it depends or both” but i had to choose one

1 پسندیده

I had that problem too. I think it’s a bummer they don’t have those options.

1 پسندیده

@yektaamir
Sorry to see this late
This site seems to be more reliable: خودشناس - آزمون MBTI (khodshenas.ir)
But in your case, there was no need for a test. I have no doubt that you are an infp.

I had replied dear Mostafa in my first post, but yes, I have some thoughts about you four people

I bet you are not an intp but it doesn’t matter to me. When I talk about my favorite characters, I consider four types. intp, intj, infp and infj

Thank you and let me say that I’m also deeply sorry for the difficult situation that Konkour has created for you and the rest of the helpless teenagers… take it easy. Your value doesn’t depend on the result.

4 پسندیده

Thanks for your sympathy :white_heart::rainbow:

2 پسندیده

Then, what do you think I am?

2 پسندیده

And why do you think that?

1 پسندیده

I don’t know why but it feels weird (in a good way)when I see someone who I don’t know , knows me this well :))
I think i should go and read some of your posts here and learn bit about you

1 پسندیده

“I keep thinking about this river somewhere, with the water moving really fast. And these two people in the water, trying to hold onto each other, holding on as hard as they can, but in the end it’s just too much. The current’s too strong. They’ve got to let go, drift apart. That’s how I think it is with us. It’s a shame, Kath, because we’ve loved each other all our lives. But in the end, we can’t stay together forever.

What I’m not sure about, is if our lives have been so different from the lives of the people we save. We all complete. Maybe none of us really understand what we’ve lived through, or feel we’ve had enough time.

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

3 پسندیده

Thanks for sending this video.
Can I ask my other questions?

1 پسندیده

I request other friends to share their experiences in improving english here

1 پسندیده

Anytime.

Yeah, why not? Shoot.

That’d be cool.

1 پسندیده

How was your English before a year and half , and how long had you been studying English before that?
Before starting in earnest

1 پسندیده