Un_titled!

It wasn’t good. I was mediocre at best. I didn’t know many words, nor did I know much about grammar structures. I’ll be 23 in a couple of months, and I began learning English while I was in middle school. Do the calculation yourself. I was always dense at math. :sweat_smile:

2 پسندیده

I did :grin: thank you so much for answering me patiently
@boudicca @mostafa.76 May you talk about your experiences about learning English

2 پسندیده

I started learning English with Zabanshenas at the beginning of Norouz 97. I believe reading and listening and also consistency are the keys to language learning.

3 پسندیده

You mean you didn’t know anything before 97?
And how much time did you spend for that per day?
What sources you started for the first place?

1 پسندیده

Why do you wanna know these things? The path each learner takes to knowing a language differs from person to person.

3 پسندیده

I like to use successful people’s experiences

But the questions you’re asking are mostly whens and wheres and not whats or hows.

1 پسندیده

Before that time I had memorized the vocab of books like 504. But afterwards I realized that memorizing words without the context was a wrong thing to do.
I used to put at least one hour per day.

Children stories and AJ Hoge’s Power English course and then books that were at my level.

1 پسندیده

Thank you very much
Knowing people’s experiences makes me hopeful to continue and don’t give up when I don’t receive the results that I like

2 پسندیده

Hey guys! Check this out!

3 پسندیده

Hi hope you don’t well.
Have you ever seen the movie series?
I mean twilight saga .
It was good.
Especially the last episodes.
For me it was like horrific and just amazing.
I remember when I was watching the last minutes my heart was beating so fast that I could feel it.

I wish I could delete it from my memory to watch it again :melting_face::sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

I totally agree with you.
I haven’t read the book.
And I also know the ending,so I’m not going to read that.
BTW, can you name some of that MUST read books?:melting_face:
I’m planning to read a magnificent one.
Most of the books are good enough to read but some (:of them are just time-consuming

2 پسندیده

Sherlock! I am so impressed by this words and style of writing. Actually some parts deeply touched my heart . Yes there are a few people that can write in better grammar or advanced vocabularies on this forum, But your writings have something that I haven’t seen in other’s. Accept this flower for your beautiful mind and soul :rose:

3 پسندیده

Thank you for answering without getting angry of my questions.
How many books do you read per month? And how many times do you read a book?
You understand an advanced novel like when you read that book with translation?
If my questions bother you order me to stop

1 پسندیده

I’m gonna try hard to be able to read books without translation

1 پسندیده

That reminds me! I can relate to what you’re saying, well and truly. I was there, too.

I think you write quite well for someone who’s been learning English for only four months. But anyways, I don’t expect anybody to write well. We’re all learners, for christ’s sake. It’s only natural for us not to know everything about the language we’re trying to learn. I only hope you guys would help me do away with my boredom. That’s all.

Then, you study characters. Analyze them, to be exact. That’s interesting.

Yeah, it’s a novel-like one. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t think it’s completely useless and wrong. But, let’s be honest, we’re human, and thus we’re prone to make mistakes. And it doesn’t matter if we’re scientists or just ordinary people, we can make mistakes. BTW, yesterday I did the test again, and it told me that I’m INTJ.

To be honest, I don’t believe you when you say you like me. Respecting me! Feasible. But to like me, I don’t think so. I remember when I was in middle school, two of my classmates turned to me at different times and said, “You have no idea how much I love you!” That’s exactly what they said, I swear. But I didn’t believe them, either. How could they? I didn’t give them any reason to like me. That holds good with you, too. I didn’t give you any reason to like me.

2 پسندیده

Of course I will
TY

1 پسندیده

If I had the wisdom now, I would not have made my past mistakes, but if I had not made my past mistakes , I would not have the wisdom now.

6 پسندیده

Is everything ok? In the current situation, I’m not the right person for this offer, but please contact me if you find it effective. My private message is active.

2 پسندیده

Of course you have. Feel free and publish whatever you want. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

P.S. I don’t know why but I’m not able to listen to it now. But I’ll try again tomorrow.

1 پسندیده