Thats time to talk to each other of course it should be ENGLISH

Ok hey guys because of I can’t believe that today is my relaxation day I want u to come and talk to each other
Let’s start with this Q
Is today a good day for u?
What happen that u feel so happy now?
Plz tell us
@zargol6
@bagheri596
@william31
@boudicca
@samirashiiri1
@sana2023000000000001
@amirhossein1387
@yousof1111
@mostafa264
@uncoo
@erfanehhh1
و بقیه دوستان
ببخشید تعداد زیاد بود ولی همتون بیاین دور هم باشیم:joy:
تخمه ها یادتوننن نرههههههه

11 پسندیده

I had a busy day today. Im alittle tired but happy . Bcs we should go out and we have party tonight .

7 پسندیده

Ok
I want to tell u about this Qs
For Q 1
U know today is so boring for me because we go outside and want to have a day for camping
But always im in my phone and now i have a felling a bout headache
But i see my relatives and enjoy alot with them…
But for Q 2
If i heard that what is the happiest thing that u experience today i said that having a lot of friends in this app to rely them on and of course whom try that we have a good life is creating a good feeling for me its so great that we have some challenges here to game with each other
Buttt as always plz try hard and more and dont
dissapoining u should try hard and have a really beautiful future keep it going​:facepunch::sparkling_heart:

7 پسندیده

Wowww samira dont worry
Only thing that im hopeful is thinking of my future…imagine that these hard difficulty works can create a really great future…
But i really happy for u that even u try hard todat tonight you dont have any stressful night
Good job u are so aimful girl keep it going and dont dissapoint

7 پسندیده

Thank u dear .
I will accompany u next time surly.
I should ready for night party and best secction of that is I shouldnt cooooook dinner :grin:
U know I hate cooking​:nauseated_face:

5 پسندیده

Wowww thats so pretty
Pls be comfortable u should have a comfortable night and ofcourse it is​:sparkling_heart:
Ohhh thanks dear you are sooo kind​:purple_heart:

5 پسندیده

Thanks for your invitation dear
I surely do participate,
:blush::pray::ok_hand:

5 پسندیده

Thank u​:sparkling_heart:

3 پسندیده

Hi guys especially mis darya and tanks for your invitation.now im at a gas station to put gas into my car.as im a carpenter i made a wardrobe and paint a tabe

5 پسندیده

Ohh my gush
Ok dont hurry
Thanks for your attention​:sparkling_heart:

4 پسندیده

Hello my dear friend
Thank you for inviting me
I’m very busy right now,
sorry if I can’t be with you

:relaxed::heart:

5 پسندیده

Hi my dear Sana
Oh noooo when i invite u i want u to be with me and now i dont want u to left our challange plz be with usss i really happy if u can join us​:blush::sparkling_heart:
So go on…:neutral_face::joy:

4 پسندیده

I will accompany you as much as I can

4 پسندیده

Thanks my dear​:sparkling_heart:

3 پسندیده

I rested a little today and went back to my studies like always
Today was a good day for me
Because I met you and talked to some other linguist friends
And I enjoyed talking with them

3 پسندیده

Hi there…
Thank you for inviting me here, my dear.as for your question.i must say that i spent my day relatively as well as i could.you know, It’s a problem has occurred in my knee so I can’t walk very well.as a result i was/are staying at home.but its not bad to me because of you all.:wink: also watched a movie and did my backlogs at home.in addition i had some uninvited guests too. :grimacing: overall it was a good day.thank God :pray: @darya5671

Hey @samirashiiri1 jan, the diligent old user, how are you dear?
I’m really glad to see you here and you are so busy as always… :woman_facepalming:good luck​:heartpulse:

@bagheri596 Wow, one of my favorite job is carpentry.i really enjoy the smell of wood, not MDF. my favorite style in this field is vintage and shabby chic.I mean wooden items.please send me some pics of your work :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: so i can see because I have several orders. :grin::pray:

5 پسندیده

Dear friend, @uncoo you are better now, I mean your knee, which you said had a problem
Honestly, I was worried when I read your message
I wish I could do something for you to make you feel better
:heart::relaxed:

5 پسندیده

Thank u dear​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:
Wow how u call me .
Encouraging dude :kissing_heart:

4 پسندیده

Ohhhh how are u now?i hope u feel better soon…

4 پسندیده

What the …

Hello, I forgot :sweat_smile:

Hello :wave:

Thank you for inviting me, now ask questions one by one because I don’t know what to answer :sweat_smile::person_facepalming:t2:

2 پسندیده