Emotional Massey 2

I tried to write the summary of the lesson using the words I learned from AJ’s podcasts: :slightly_smiling_face:

In this lesson, we learn how to improve ourselves by changing our emotions. Being in a peak emotional state and learning fast need to focus on positive things rather than negative ones. Many people just focus on their negative thoughts and judgments of people around them when they want to start anything, ranging from starting a new job or learning a new skill such as langouge acquisition. The important step for solving this problem is just to imagine your compelling future vividly. In this way, not only do you eliminate anxiety, but also you put yourself on a fast track. Furthermore, if you visualize yourself in a position that you want as a goal, you feel that is a reel and motivate yourself to put all your effort into your dream. Finally, persons who think intellectually about their future ultimately reach their goals without nervousness.

این تاپیک مربوط به درس «درس اصلی» در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» است. دوره «انگلیسی قدرت»، بخش «تسلط بر عواطف ۲»

2 پسندیده

Hey there!

Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I wonder if you see eye to eye with everything you’ve written down, tho. I, for one, fail to see how intelligence and the state of nervousness in someone are related.

1 پسندیده

Hi
thanks for your comment​:bouquet:
I just want to activate new words through my writing and sometimes I don’t think logically :rofl::rofl:
Thanks again, for the next lesson I try to write in logic way​:sunglasses:

That’s great. I wish you good luck then. :blush:

1 پسندیده

Thank you :rose:

1 پسندیده