چالش وبلاگ « Kambiz_mbi» - نامه من سال 82 برای داداشم - وقتی که سربازی بود

Hi miss or mr. welcom to zabanshenas forum :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: i wish u will have good time there

1 پسندیده

:sparkles::tada::tada::trophy::medal_sports:Wowwww congratulations man
My finger :+1: is crossed for you
you’ve done the best hands down

9 پسندیده

Thanks a lot. I didn’t see this post.

Now we’ve reached 44k. Thanks for all the support guys.

Without you this wouldn’t have been possible. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

10 پسندیده

way to go !:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 پسندیده

Gr88888888888888888888 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 پسندیده

Congratulations

1 پسندیده

Recently I installed Quora on my phone and came upon these 30 amazing advices about relationships. I really liked it so I decided to share it with you guys.

1)speak less to people you love the most…because if they cannot understand your silence they can never understand your words.

2)a guy who truly loves his girl does not need to unbutton her shirt to get a better view of her heart.

3)Unless it’s your parents or siblings, love is always conditional.!!

4)if someone shows you their true colors,don’t try to repaint them.

5)The girls who are capable of dealing with everything in life on their own are the best kind of girls.

6)That one “Sorry” that she never said. He sits every night, rehearsing to say “It’s okay” in reply to it.

7)If You Succeed In Cheat SomeOne.Don’t Think He/She Is A Fool.But, UnderStand They Trusted You More Than You Deserve…So Dont Cheat Any One.

8)A Great Relationship Is Formed Because Of Two Reasons…First Is To Find Out The Similarities And Second Is To Respect The Differences.

9)There are two kind of people in a relationship. The loyal one and the one who has learned to take the advantage of the loyal one.

10)Behave like “a” man.Don’t try to be “the” man.

11)People will leave. People will love. It is all free will. Appreciate.

12)power is about what you can control,freedom is about what you can unleash…!!

13)Don’t open up yourself too much with everyone.Soon they will find you boring and leave you.

14)Inside every person you know there is a person you don’t know.

15)Apparently, not too many people know but there is a huge difference between having a girlfriend/boyfriend and being in love.

16)Sometimes you have to be your own hero, because sometimes the people you can’t live without, can live without you.

17)No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone.

18)There’s two sides to each girl:
The one you meet when she’s in public and the one when she’s alone. Don’t date her until you’ve seen both.

19)If you wouldn’t make her a Wife, don’t make her a MOTHER.

20)The right girl will make you want to do all the romantic shit you said you’d never do…!!

21)if i am in a relationship i don’t care how many people flirt with my girlfriend…but it’s what she say BACK that really matters…!!when a guy is away from his girl,all he want is her trust.But on the girl’s part ,all she need is his loyalty.

22)A good relationship is with someone who knows all your insecurities and imperfections but still loves you for who you are.

23)You cannot really find your lover perfect unless you see their flaws as a part of their beauty.

24)When someone really likes you, they will never hurt you. and if they do, you can see it in their eyes that it hurts them too.

25)sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people.if they care,they’ll notice.if they don’t,you know where you stand.

26)you fall in love only once in your life,the rest of the time you are just looking to feel the same.

27)if you have someone in your life who laughs at the same shit you do,no matter how fucked up it is,they are your soulmate…!!

28)the most romantic story isn’t about romeo and juliet who died together,but about mom and dad who grew old together.

29)when you start putting efforts in relationship,it’s the time to quit it!

30)love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.

11 پسندیده

می شه به من هم توضیح بدید در مورد این چالش رایتینگ؟ من اصلاً در جریان نیستم.

3 پسندیده

مکسین

14 پسندیده

سلام جناب کشاورز عیدتون سرشار ازسلامتی، شادی و سرسبزی و لبخند :rose::cherry_blossom::rose::rose::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::rose::rose:

الهی عزیزم چه خوشگل :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::tulip::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::blossom:الان خوابیده؟؟ :thinking::thinking::thinking:این عروس هلندی یا مرغ عشق؟؟ :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:پرنده ها رو زیاد نمیشناسم حرفم میزنه؟؟ :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

4 پسندیده

سلام میترا خانوم. عید شما هم مبارک باشه. ایشالا سال خوبی در پیش داشته باشید سرشار از سلامتی و خوبی.

عروس هلندی یا کاکاتیل. آره اینو من نصف شب گرفتم. دوس داره رو میکروفون بخوابه. یه ماه پیش ازم متنفر بود الان رفیق شدیم :grin:

5 پسندیده

خداااا دیگه چقد بامزست :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: خواهر منم یک عروس هلندی داره ولی نمیدونم چرا حرف نمیزنه برعکس خودش :joy::joy::joy: متاسفانه الان به خاطر کرونا بابام زیاد نمیزاره از قفسش بیاد بیرون یکم وحشی شده ولی کلا این نوع پرنده اولش یکم وحشیه و بعد که بهت اعتماد کنه خیلی باهات جور میشه :heart::heart:

5 پسندیده

اگه ماده باشه خیلی کم پیش میاد حرف بزنه. واسه منم مادست. بیشتر داد و بیداد میکنن. ولی خب عزیز دله :sweat_smile: تحمل میکنم.

درباره اون وحشی بودنم آره. یکم زمان میبره تا اعتماد کنن. الان واسه من اعتمادش جلب شده خودش میاد رو دوشم. حدودا سه ماهی طول کشید تا به این نتیجه برسه. یکی نیست بگه عزیز من. ما اگه می خواستیم بخوریمت همون روز اول خورده بودیمت :joy:

اعتماد کن خب

5 پسندیده

پس احتمالا به همین دلیله :joy:

واااالا :thinking::joy:

2 پسندیده

نامه من سال 82 برای داداشم - وقتی که سربازی بود

دیروز زن داداشم اینو واسم فرستاد :joy: :joy: :joy:

ظاهرا وقتی بچه بودم واسه داداشم نامه نوشتم. به شخصه اصلا یادم نمیاد

ضمنن:joy: :joy: :joy:

چیزی ک نوشته شده:

به نام خدا

یا علی

خدمت برادرم سلام. پس از عرض سلام، سلامتی شما را از خداوند بخشنده خواست دارم. اگر احوال ما را خواسته باشی خوب هستیم. برادرم هم دوره شما به ما زنگ زده است که دفترچه حقوق و فتوکپی شناسنامه را خواسته است. دفترچه را نداشتیم و اما تازه پیدا کردیم و به شما می رسانیم. اگر به دست شما رسید یا زنگ بزن و یا جواب نامه را بده. از طرف مادر و پدر و برادر تو می رسانیم ( فک کنم میخواستم بنویسم سلام می رسانیم). ضمنن (ضمنأ) برادر بزرگ ما محمد ماشین را گرفته است و کار می کنید.

پایان

امضا کشاورز ۸۲.۱۰.۱۹

این فتوکپی و دفترچه

16 پسندیده

زَنا پَرَنده اَم باشَن غُرررر میزَنَن :grinning: :woman_facepalming:

6 پسندیده

آره محلش نکنی خیلی عصبی میشه :grin: الانم داره داد میزنه

5 پسندیده

ما منتظریم با مکسین کلیپ بسازین :star_struck:

فقط اون نامه‌هه :joy: :joy:

5 پسندیده

من دو سال و اَندی بود یه قناری داشتم. ساعت پنج صبح، یهو می زد زیر خوندن! اینقدر بخون بود که خودم یه موقع هایی کلافه می شدم … متاسفانه دو ماه پیش به رحمت خدا رفت …! :joy::smiley:
یه قناری هم قبل این قناری از دست دادم …
قدرش رو خیلی بدون.
آقای کشاورز @YoKambiz دستخطت رو خیلی متوجه نمی شم.

4 پسندیده

عروس هلندی رو اگه مواظبش باشی تا پونزده سالم عمر میکنه.

متنو نوشتم تو پست

4 پسندیده