چالش وبلاگ « Kambiz_mbi» - نامه من سال 82 برای داداشم - وقتی که سربازی بود

سلام. جالبه…درسته این جمله آیا ؟؟؟؟:innocent:

2 پسندیده

Where Did Dragons Come From?

These days as you may know the series “Game of Thrones” is airing which was really disappointing till now in my opinion.

By the way, as always sometimes I sit somewhere and contemplate about other weird scenarios.

The last time I talked about rosters and now this series got me wondering where did the myth of the dragon come from in the first place?

There was a couple of misinterpretation among the ancient people. For instance, Chinese people took the Dinosaurs fossil the wrong way and thought that they are dragons. This made them create stories for dragons and their existence.

By the way, we can’t blame them just look at this species

Others misinterpreted the Crocodiles, Goanna, Whales as dragons.

But the real reason most people came up with the idea of dragons is the human brain.

In ancient years humans were afraid of predators so they would come up with stories to avoid exposures. So these universal fears have been frequently combined in folklore and created the myth of the dragon

6 پسندیده

Definitely it was. I am still shocked by episode 5.

3 پسندیده

Everything this season is so rushed that they ruined all of the characters for us.

3 پسندیده

Exactly :no_mouth::expressionless:

2 پسندیده

My favorite scene of all time

Spoiler alert.

For those who have watched this series…

I remember watching this scene and pause for a moment because I was sweating and under a lot of pressure.

The music, The performance, the story… everything was perfect.

I always go back and watch some part of this series sometimes and still I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

10 پسندیده

This description made me see this movie :v:
What is the name of it?

3 پسندیده

سریال عالی breaking bad

3 پسندیده

His wife made me mad. She was very poor and also very idiot.

2 پسندیده

This video contains some language some people may find offensive.

So please if you are not okay with it. don’t watch it.

one of my favorite Youtube channels is nerd writer. this guy always writes good essays about different things like movies, music, events, etc…

He goes into details and brings the meaning out.

Polly wants a cracker
I think I should get off her first
I think she wants some water
To put out the blow torch

It isn’t me
We have some seed
Let me clip
Your dirty wings
Let me take a ride
Don’t cut yourself
I want some help
To please myself
I’ve got some rope
You have been told
I promise you
I have been true
Let me take a ride
Don’t cut yourself
I want some help
To please myself

Polly wants a cracker
Maybe she would like some food
She asks me to untie her
A chase would be nice for a few

It isn’t me
We have some seed
Let me clip
Your dirty wings
Let me take a ride
Don’t cut yourself
I want some help
To please myself
I’ve got some rope
You have been told
I promise you
I have been true
Let me take a ride
Don’t cut yourself
I want some help
To please myself

Polly said

Polly says her back hurts
And she’s just as bored as me
She caught me off my guard
It amazes me, the will of instinct

It isn’t me
We have some seed
Let me clip
Your dirty wings
Let me take a ride
Don’t cut yourself
I want some help
To please myself
I’ve got some rope
You have been told
I promise you
I have been true
Let me take a ride
Don’t cut yourself
I want some help
To please myself

9 پسندیده

images

@mitra9 :

It doesn’t matter where you are.

I will find you and I will like you :grin:

15 پسندیده

good-luck-rubber-stamp-eps-vector_csp49144248

3 پسندیده

سلام جناب کشاورز شبتون بخیروشادی :bouquet::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::rose:این چه چالشی بوده؟؟؟ :thinking::thinking::thinking:راهنمایی بفرمایند نمیگیند من پیرزن قلبم ضعیف همچین چالشی رو بااسم خودم میبینم درجاسکته رو میزنم و فکرمیکنم نامه ی اعمالم صادر شده وباید بیام جواب پس بدم :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:آقا من دوزاریم کج اهل کرج از من گفتن بودااااا :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Inc%C3%B3gnita-768x819-1

5 پسندیده

Mistress of notifications :joy:

3 پسندیده

کلا همه فهمیدند چه خبر صاحب مجلس که خودم باشم واز تریبون نگهبانی پارک پیج شدم متوجه نشدم الامان :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
والا راضی نیستم همه تون مثل من در بهت و حیرت بمانید :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:والا :joy::joy::joy::joy:

images

6 پسندیده

این یه فیلمه که یه دیالوگ معروف داره.

دختر این یارو رو میدزدن. بعد تلفنی با طرف صحبت میکنه میگه نمیدونم کی هستی، و کجایی
اما هر جا هستی بدون پیدات میکنم و میکشمت.

این دیالوگ تو اینترنت بنا به سلیقه مردم تغییر کرده. " نمیدونم کی هستی و کجایی اما هر جا هستی پیدات میکنم و …"

اون جای خالی به سلیقه مردم عوض میشه.

حالا به مناسبت اینکه شما به حداکثر لایک در تالار رسیدید. من این دیالوگ رو برای شما زدم از زبان شما.

نمیدونم کجایی، کی هستی؟ اما هر جا باشی پیدات میکنم و لایکت میکنم.

12 پسندیده

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:سلام استاد گرامی عزاداریهاتون قبول حق ظهرتون بخیر :cherry_blossom::bouquet::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:
من به تعداد لایک رسیدم؟؟؟؟؟؟:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:منو این همه خوشبختی محال :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:
آقا دست همگیتون درد نکنه شرمنده ام کردیند همگیتون رو در همه جا لایک میکنم متشکرم الان ذوق مرگ شدم :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
آقا دیشب تاحالا من خواب نداشتم منتظر کارنامه ی اعمالم بود یکی از این وروجکها هم که لایک کردند مطلبتون رو برام توضیحی ندادند والا سکته رو زدم گفتم حتما کار خلاف کردم واسه همین اسمم رو روی کاغذ زدیند و در تالار دور چرخاندید تا درس عبرتی بشم برای سایرین :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:(این تیکه آخرش رو لاف اومدم :joy::joy::joy::wink::wink::wink::wink:)آقا حلال کنید پشت سرتون کلی غیبت کردم البته غیبت خوب:joy::joy::joy::wink::wink::wink::bouquet::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::blossom::blossom::tulip::cherry_blossom::tulip::cherry_blossom::bouquet::bouquet:

8 پسندیده

سلام شب پاییزیتون بخیروشادکامی :sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:ببخشید و شرمنده جسارت کردم و اسم تایپکتون رو یکم تغییر دادم (اسم خودم رو حذف کردم).واقعاببخشید وامیدوارم از کار من ناراحت نشده باشید :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::pray::pray::pray:بازهم شرمنده

2 پسندیده

اصلا دیگه لطفی نداره بیای توی این تاپیک
اصل کار همون اسمی بود که شما حذف کردید
به نظر من اسمی هم اگه میخواست حذف شه
همون kambiz باید می بود :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::wink:

2 پسندیده

can you please send me the link(s) too please?

2 پسندیده