چالش وبلاگ « Kambiz_mbi» - نامه من سال 82 برای داداشم - وقتی که سربازی بود

. I enjoy of your Idea .thank you mr kambiz. I realy happy that I am in your guorop

5 پسندیده

Hi…
morning work: sport, zabanshenas and javascript, but only to zabanshenas I arrived and I miss doing

@YoKambiz
@fdoosti
@a.bayani
میشه نظرتون رو بدین؟

4 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم
فاطمه جون منظورم اینکه کارای که باید صبح انجام میدادم ورزش،جاوااسکریپت و زبان شناس بود اما زبان شناس رو فقط انجام دادم…

3 پسندیده

بله ممنونم ازت فاطمه جان…
من از نوشتن جمله ی انگلیسی فقط اینو میدونم که باید مثل فارسی دختر خوب اول تو انگلیسی خوب میاد بعد دختر یه جورایی برعکس میشه،به نظر شما چی کار کنم؟
چون جمله ای که من نوشتم با شما خیلی فرق داره…

4 پسندیده

MBI_Podcast: Ego

Hello everyone.

so finally I recorded the Podcast that I wanted to talk about before.

In this podcast you’ll hear me talking about a sad experience that I had two years ago which led to a big success and change in my life.

Have you ever experienced such a thing?

what do you think about this issue of having a big ego?

Have you ever had a big ego?

10 پسندیده

Hi dear Kambiz.
Thank you for this great topic.
I personally have faced a big challenge that I mentioned in the voice.
I’d be happy if you guys/ladies listen and share your experiences,too.

6 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

Hi Brothers and Sisters.

I’ve been out for two days.

I’ve spent some time with my bro and we chilled out. (or better to say abused our stomachs with fast food.)

by the way

I’m back with some schedule for the forum:

Here, take a look:

12th of Mehr: Interview with Miss @fdoosti

13th of Mehr: A topic for member’s Book request.

16th of Mehr: A new stand-up comedy lesson.

18th of Mehr: Next phase of podcast adding project

21st of Mehr: Writing a new article.

Ok. Let’s do it.

11 پسندیده

Great, we’re waiting for you.

Do you feel better now?
Be careful,
Today I’ve had thinking that these days Mr kambiz disappear .:disappointed_relieved: so I’m happy because you’re here now.

6 پسندیده

ok mr kambiz. you are a great teacher in english. you have always a arrange program for engagement childeren s zaban shenas. I am so happy that I m here. thank you

5 پسندیده

Yeah, I’m much better than before.

Actually, before this vacation, I felt depressed

But I’m doing better now. Thanks, Mrs. Atousa :rose::rose:

Hi Miss Dordane. Thanks a lot. I have a big appreciation to you guys for the energy you give me. :rose:

3 پسندیده

Hi everyone. I’m back
Unfortunately I had some problems lately.
First I had to work on a very important project. Beside that I had or better to say still have a back spasm.
Sry for being not so reliable on my promises.
I’m here again.
So let me give you a rundown of my plans.

This week we’ll definitely have Monday Vocab again. This time I’m gonna start doing it differently.

I’ll do my best to add plenty of graded readers to Zbook for language learners. (at least 70 more)

And if it’ll be possible I’m gonna improve the quality of AJ’s Original lessons

I’m planning on a big new challenge (real big not some Orwellian) for the forum.

So stay in touch guys. cheers.

14 پسندیده

سلام روزتون بخیر و خوشی یعنی همین جا روزانه هایمان را به انگلیسی ثبت کنیم یا اینکه جای دیگه ایی باید این تایپیک رو بسازیم لطفا منو راهنمایی کنید.من یک مشکل دیگه ایی دارم که روی تبلت زبانشناس رو مطالعه میکنم اما هر موقع میخوام عکس یا ویس بفرستم از همون مسیرهای معرفی شده موفق نمیشم ممنون میشم منو راهنمایی کنید

2 پسندیده

Im really happy for your challenge.
I hop that I could do things for challenge. :rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

سلام خیر باید یه تاپیک ایجاد کنید و رو عنوان نام کاربری خودتون رو بزنید. اونجا بنویسید و هر چیزی که دوست دارید با ما به اشتراک گذاشته شه رو به اشتراک بزارید.

عذر خواهی میکنم کدوم مسیر های معرفی شده؟

2 پسندیده

سلام مثلا برای فرستادن اسکرین شات صفحه اول وقتی علامت فلش بالای همین کادر رو میزنم اجازه نمیده که عکس دانلود بشه, دوم اینکه برای فرستادن ویس اقای ناصری راهنمایی کرده بودند چطوری ویسها رو بفرستیم برای یک چالش بود من همون ایکون ها رو استفاده میکردم ولی نتونستم ویسها رو بفرستم.ممنونم از راهنماییهای خوب شما روز خوش

2 پسندیده

سلام منم یکساله این مشکلو دارم ولی الان که گفتی فلش منم کشف کردم بگو خسته نباشی😁
اون علامت فلش رو زدم راحت عکس فرستاده شد.

3 پسندیده

اخه اقا کامبیز با اون فلش مشکل من حل نشد :slight_smile: البته من تازه کار هستم (در حدود سه ماه )شاید باید بیشتر با نرم افزار کار کنم روزتون خوش

3 پسندیده

why roosters crow

I’ve always loved chicken. When I was a kid I would always go to the countryside to spend time with these birds

One of the questions I’ve always had was why do the roosters crow?

And today I decided to search and here is what I have found.

A rooster crows because he has an internal clock that helps him anticipate sunrise. Like all birds, roosters sing – or crow – in a daily cycle. Roosters anticipate sunrise to get a head start on their daily hunt for food and defense of territory.

But if one rooster in the neighbor has an internal clock that’s set a little early, he can stimulate other roosters to crow early, too. The rooster’s sunrise song is actually a way of establishing his territory. When a rooster crows, he’s sending a signal to other roosters that if they trespass, they’re asking for a fight.

In simple term, it means " duuuuuude don’t even think about coming to my territory or I’ll bite your head off"

Until next discovery, ciao.

13 پسندیده

How amazing!
Thank you

5 پسندیده