چالش وبلاگ F. doostiا- Starting of a journey

images (1)

) We were expecting rain today, but …

The uninvited guest, as always, again came to Ahvaz, and the breath of the people of this city narrowed down and stole our joy of seeing the rain. :disappointed_relieved:

The result of this dust and air pollution is a catastrophe for several years and unfortunately no
:neutral_face: one will be held accountable. Just like right now
It seems that the fate of the people of this city is sad.:persevere::persevere:
.:mask::mask::mask:… My city is sick

13 پسندیده
dear I'm really sorry about this terrible thing And I hope this year is the last time you see dust

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::rose::rose::pray::pray:

4 پسندیده

YesSsS :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
but now the weather is greatttt
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::innocent::innocent:

4 پسندیده

Thank a loooot dear friend:heart_eyes:
Its becom a dream for us :neutral_face:

3 پسندیده

Nooo :scream:
Its not great ,in fact now the danger of air pollution is more than morning because the small dust that we cant see come down with rain.
Please be careful my friend :heart_eyes:

5 پسندیده

Hello ma dear freands, I hope that in your beyond learned the speking. thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

5 پسندیده

Hi dear friend :tulip:
Welcome
Sure it is possible :v:

3 پسندیده

اصلاااا هم فضول نیستم :confused::no_mouth:
یذره کنجکاوم که چیبوده اینجا ک پاکیده شده :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::sweat_smile::joy:

4 پسندیده
Fears

Fear is vital response to physical and emotional danger. If we didn’t this feel, we could not protect ّour self from treats.But some times we have this feel in situation that are far from life or death. So in this situation fears can stop us! I think fears can grow in proportion as we get bigger and bigger.Thus for getting bigger decisions we need to overcome our fears. So try to see fears just as physiological phenomena not more… :grin:
I want to share an animation that shows the human face with its fears beautifully :blush:

https://streamable.com/noiu0

13 پسندیده

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap::clap::clap:
that was perfect :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Both of them , text and video
Thank yoOoOu :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده

Thank a lot my dear friend :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 پسندیده

thanks alot my friend, you pointed at an important subject. I 've recently learnd interesting things about this topic from the power package related to the 14th lesson. the book " way of superior man " by David Deida. you see that fear is not negative thing instead it can help us and cause us to promote. We need to accept fear and don’t let it stop us from progressing. yes, we must embrace fear.
I believe in your text and video. one interesting thing that I see is a huge man frighting from cockroach, that’s really creepy. I can’t endure that.

4 پسندیده

thanks mis fatemeh
it was very interesting and Contemplative
i remember, when i decided to start doing new things, i had alot of fear
so i try to Deal with it
and now I’m successful a bit :grin:
thanks again :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 پسندیده

Your expression and analysis is always great and enjoyable :ok_hand:
In fact fears are natural and also necessary for us
but whats important is they should controlled
properly
Thank you so much dear friend ⚘

3 پسندیده

Thats great news :clap::clap::clap:
I think you are # 1 in any subject :heart::hugs:

3 پسندیده

What a beautiful attitude toward fear!
:rose::pray:Thank you for sharing this useful information

3 پسندیده

nice post you shared here.

this shows how fear sometimes can match with our experiences in order to save our lives.

tnx, I hope to see more post from you.

3 پسندیده

Thanks a lot my friends :tulip::tulip:
@Ela & @YoKambiz

4 پسندیده

At first glance to this picture it may seem a beautiful forest with great weather at a point of world! But if you try to see carefully you can find more details :face_with_monocle:

Yeah. These are bamboo trees which have been grown
For me these trees are a symbol of life and i chose it for my profile :grin:
Today i want to talk about the reasons of this selection!
The symbolism of the bamboo plant runs deep and wide and offers practical lessons for life and for work. I summarized the lessons below.

1)Bend but don’t break. Be flexible yet firmly rooted
The foundation of this tree is hard but it can movement harmoniously with the wind:
Learn to be strong and flexible in difficult condition of life :muscle:
2)Remember: What looks weak is strong
This tree in comparison to other trees may seem weak but it is very strong and can endure cold winters and extremely hot summers
3)Be always ready
Unlike other types of wood which take a good deal of processing and finishing, bamboo needs little of that. its always ready for action
4)Find wisdom in emptiness
Inside of this tree is empty but it is also very strong, it may show us to empty ourselves of our preconceived notions.When you empty your mind of your prejudices and pride and fear, you become open to the possibilities.
bambooi

5) Be patient and hopeful
The biggest lesson that i learn of this tree is be patient, because the seed of this tree may be 5 years under ground and in just 6 weeks grow very fast. It is really amazing for me
So in final try to learn of Bamboo trees :grinning:

15 پسندیده

hi my dear
this post was the great post for me
you talk about the most important point
and very use full
thanks a lot dear
:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده