The necessity of advanture in life

In fact,in my opinion,most of our life are boring and routine.Most of our thoughts are spent thinking about making money.Our goals are not specific enough.We havent defined alternative activities that replace the initial heavy work.So we feel tired and bored most of the time.
For example i myself had a very boring life.My life was summed up in daily shopping,cooking,cleaning and resting.Nothing excited me.For a while i became depressed and consumed medicine.I havent created enough other activities that are passionate and exciting for me.
One day i decided to change my lifestyle.I broke my pattern so i could get out ofdoing boring things.
I put more traveling plans on my life.Now i sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning.I exercise every day in the morning and do face and body yoga.So my life has become much better and happier.
If your life is boring and monotonous,i recommed you to find some adventure in your life.You need to do that.Find a new goal,something strange.
The result will be wonderful.

این تاپیک مربوط به درس «درس اصلی - ماجراجویی» در اپلیکیشن «زبانشناس» است. دوره «انگلیسی قدرت»، بخش «ماجراجویی»

1 پسندیده