My book chapter one

This is a book I write it I hope you love it

Chapter one:

hero’s born
This is mahyar this story is about one of my meditation and this meditation induce me to change into a hero so let’s go

i take too many deep breaths and in the sudden i see someone in my meditation he is the nature and i said to him who are you he said i am your friend , nature, and then all of my around getting Cheerful and lively then i said it is my pleasure to see you he said i’m not a god bro i am your friend i said well why are you bring me here he said Because I want to shake hands i said what and he said don’t worry just do it i said okay and then i grab his and suddenly all of my body became a gّarden even my heart the flower getting bloom on my hand and my heart and my head and all of my body and suddenly i became my first body and see someone made of rock i shake hands with him then all of my body became looks like a mountain and then i do that work with fire man and water man and wind man then i getting 6myself again then i see the moon my best friend He shot me a beam of light and i became to some thing looks like demigods and then i go out of my meditation and then i ب something strange in my body then i do my homeworks and sleep until tomorrow when i wake up from my sleep i go to kthe wc for washing my hands and my face and the end of my legs and ready for my preyer when i on then way My foot hit the base of my table and suddenly i get on fired and said oh shit then i see my body burning and said what hack is that then i run through the wc and see mysalf in the mirror try to make water and fire in my hands and i do it i said oh no it is aweful then i do my preyer and do my rootin until 9 am and i put on my clothes and go out of the house and start to see the world suddenly A thought struck me if i had the power of the wind can i flying then i take a deep breath and running when i arrived at the right speed i made a big jump then i see myself in the air i said oh yes thats what i want then i start to flying i go to the tower of milad i go to a lake and then i try another thing i said to my self maybe i can drop fire from my hand then i try it and i do it i can do it with all of my powers then i go to my house and watching tv i saw something in tv i saw
the people killed by the demons then i said damn it i never let them to do that then i go to center of the city and…

4 پسندیده

:clap:t2:Well done boy
It was a interesting story and i proud of you for your creator and active brain
Keep it up
We’ll waiting for your better story and next of it also​:wink:
When i had same age as you, i was writing story too
But not to English perhaps to Farsi
I love writing still
:And one point that there was and i saw it, is

For specially and particular nouns you should use of big alphabet in the beginning for example you
had to write Milad tower yes?

That’s it
I wish you be lucky

1 پسندیده

It was guide me , thanks for read all of it and thanks for say your personal opinion

1 پسندیده

You’re welcome dear