The chapter two of my book

Chapter 2:

We are a team
I can’t even say how malignant was that situation I could hear the voice of innocent suffering
I could see the corpses of people they torn down to pieces their glooming gaze was full of oppression it is looks like they were waiting for me and it was too late in the sudden I see those demons they were full of anger aggressivitiness and no mercy one of them ran into me I was motionless I didn’t even move my head I was just staring at the ground but when that demon move it’s hand up to cut me to pieces I bring my head up and stand up and open my mouth and yelled with anger then I realized that it was fire that coming out of my mouth at last I close my mouth and I saw it was just ash left from him after that act the others attacked me and I said I write how you killed on your tombstones when I said that it was just 20 centimeters until they could torn me out limb from limb and it was that time that I start to kill them first I Punch one of them face my punch go through his head so i nauseated and said oh damnit waht is it so I put in his head a bomb made of ice and I throw his corpse to the other demons when the demons catch theirs friend corpse they all freezed then I throw a big ball of rock and crushed them all and then I rest a little but I saw somethings in the air who was them they had superpowers went to them they were my friends ashkan and mahdy I said to them wat are doing here when they realized I was there they confused they didn’t what they have to do ashkan said to me wait a minute it is you mahyar then mahdy said why are you came here I said I am a hero like you I know what is happening in there they star at each other for a minute they ask me what is happening I said we are heroes from the god that god we know it they said what!!! now we are heroes I said yes after I said my last word an earthquake start to shake the ground and unexpectedly the earth split open and a very big demon came from it we stand next together and we prepare ourselves to fight the demon but he snapped and teleport us somewhere we didn’t know how we get there because we were unconscious

2 پسندیده