My book chapter four

he said yes and we give you the magical armors made by dragon skin and sapphire and moon stone and gold and cupper then mahdy said so where is these armors he said in your rooms then each one of us star at each other for a second and then we run as fast as we can to our rooms and put on our clothes then we go back to the palace and said to the king ok now what is our next step he said go to the great hall and guests and the kings of five five world then I said ok we will thanks for your explanation then we went to great hall and Waite we were sitting around a huge table and that was chairs that seted around the table ، suddenly three girls come into the great hall and seats right in front of us they were very tall and somehow weird when they watching us we start to staring at each other very Secretly and said to each other very quietly what we have to do now and ashkan said just be politely then mahdy said and don’t worry about they want to eat us then all of us laugh and suddenly we see our front and see all the daughters of the king watching us then I said I think they heard our voice then we take our manual of food in front of our face I forgotten to say to you about manual of the castles kitchen because they have too many foods they make some manual for guests so they can choose thire own food then i said mahdy you tear our honor down mahdy said how should I now they can hear our voice then ashkan said don’t worry maybe we can fix this then i said I hope so of course before all the guests come then we put dawn the manuals and see the kings around ourselves then I said what is happening in there then I said no way and suddenly all of the lights turned off and all the palace get dark and I said what and suddenly some monster show theirselves mahdy said this a part of the extravaganza isn’t it but suddenly one of the monsters start to attack guests so I said no it isn’t then I use my water power to subdue that monster because it was made out of fire when I attack it , it dodge my attack and struck me in chest so I hold it’s neck his struck induce me to anger then unexpectedly I feel something different i didn’t know what was it but i know it was very dengrous i were full of darkness i don’t know how but at that moment i suck up all the life force of that monster with my hand and nothing left from that monster even its corpse after that thing my body start to attract all those monsters life force then my get more stronger and more Bloodthirsty then the guests said to each other they are jinx
or they are satan’s warriors suddenly one of the kings came near to me and said they are ungrateful they are not belongs to this world and even core world they have to get execute then my friends said if you even touch him we will kill then ashkan and mahdy get darkful too mahdy start to summon monsters from heaven and hell and ashkan call some alive robots that they can think and fight by themselves when gurdes come to get us the castle start to destroying and suddenly all castle fell to the ground when we were flying it the air we find out all the guests are leaving the castle except of those girls we all take one of them and then mahdy teleport us to our homes

2 پسندیده

:joy:your friend is funny

Well done boy that was perfect :ok_hand:t2::clap:t2:
Keep it up

Thanks for send opinion and it is better to maintain that all of the main characters mean mahdy ashkan and mahyar are real people and they are my friends

1 پسندیده

I understood this
Because i was same you and i choice the real characters in my writings too