My book chapter five

when i open my eyes after i teleport in my room in my family’s house i was holding that girl in my hands then i put her on my bed i knew somethings about Old Islamic medicine so i decided to prepare some marjoram drops and pour them in her nose when she start to breathing i go to her and told her are you alright madam then suddenly she open her eyes and struck me in the chest and i shot into the wall and then said to her why you attack me what did i do to you then she stand up and come close to very fast and said oh i apologize are you alright sir i said except of some broken bones im good thanks for asking me then she start to watching at my house and the space of this world then she said where did you bring , in fact who are you i said im mahyar i was one of those rude boys that they talking about you and your friends she said waite are you that hero who suck up all those monsters life force with his forbidden power i said actually yes she said why did you saved me do you want to harm my family i said no why i have to do this im not even belongs to your world she said what , so that is the reason of why i am here right now i said actually yes she said are you monster or a shape shifter i said i even dont know what are you talking about honestly then she said so what are you i said i am a human you didnt saw a human in your life time she said human what is that word means i said to myself i think she is very far from this thing then i said to her hey look i am from the core world i even dont belongs to any of your worlds i am from an other world can you get it she said waite is that mean at this time i am in the core world i said yes with no doubt then she said i never came out from my world how it is possible i said so when my friends and i see you and your friends were unconscious we decided to bring you in our home to treat you , hey actually i forgotten to ask you who are you what were you doing in the palace she said you didn’t reliazed that who you call them my friends actually they are my sisters and we are daughters of the light king when her sentence ended i get flinched and i said to her what the heck we did to ourselves absolutely right now the king find out we took her daughters oh no we literally get ourselves in misery then she said to me if you are not a satan or something so why dont you show you are innocent i said how she said absolutely someone framed you with those monster then i said but who could do it then she said wait a minute it could be the satan then i said satan how i should get her then she said might you can find him in the darklands then she give me map of the five worlds then i call my friends and said to them all the plan then it was night so we sleep until morning and then

2 پسندیده

my dear friend
Greetings to you, I am very happy that a capable writer like you has joined the zabanshenas group, there was really no place to practice “writing” in the zabanshenas Association.
You are very kind, if you write your writing for me and others like me who are weak in writing and grammar, taking into the rules of writing and grammar, so that we can better understand and enjoy your beautiful content.
Be successful and happy.

1 پسندیده

It is a great pleasure for me to help my friends to be the best in what they want I hope you can be the best in English language even so much better then me

1 پسندیده