My book chapter 6 part one

tomorrow after we get up from the bed we gather our package and prepare ourselves for go to the darklands then when we were ready for the fight mahdy teleport us to another world it was terrible there was full of fire at first we came to that world we saw seven doors they are made of a very ghastly fire that fire was different it couldn’t created for just be fire it was created to clear the soul of the unhallowed humans when we begin to go through all the doors we feel suffer at that place it was full of suffer there are fires that you can escape from it and it burn and destroy everything it was the torture of who dont belive the only and our one god and what makes those fires to burn are the corpses of unhollowed people and so many piece of stones the face of darklands people were framed with fire and their clothes were made of hot lead And when they were chained to the stones, they were tormented by the devils in their own way while we were seeing those things we couldnt cry because when the drops of cry maked in our eyes it burned simultaneously so we begin to walk from all those voices and places to the dark tower when we arrived there mahdy said to us if you can kill those two gureds at entrance of the tower i can change your faces to his their faces ashkan said so what about you he said i prepared mine in advance then he turned his body and his clothes to one of the gurdes of the palace then ashkan and i go to those gurdes first ashkan kill the first one with his dart gun and i kill the second one with my knife and then mahdy came and hold my hand and the hand of one of those gureds
then suddenly my body and my body get explicitly looks like that guard then mahdy do that thing to ashkan then we put on the guards clothes and then wait for our shift get ended so we could went inside of the tower when the next guards came we get into the tower and then i give each part of the plan to one of us , mahdy’s job was searching for the evidence so we could free ourselves from all of those accusations that were hurled at us ashkan’s job was searching for clue so he could find the satan and my job was searching all around this place for manual or something for our forbidden powers so we can finally get mastried of our powers after i give all the group its responsibility we get apart and start to search the tower when i go for find something in the tower i heard something from behind of a door it was looks like someone testing something or build something so i open that door very quietly then i find out it was just jester that he playing with tools of the laboratory then i said to myself maybe it is one of the crazy people of this tower but when i want get out of that room that jester hold my hand and when i look my behind i find out he is looking at me very suspicious and ghastly so i said to him who are you then he said to me with a very childly but also horribly voice maybe i am someone who can help you then he snap and my clothes turn to my own clothes same as my body then i said to him who are you and how you do it then he yelled with a terrible laugh maybe i am just a good witch then he fell to the ground from behind and then he drowned in the ground and when i look closer to ground to find out what happend to him he appeared behind of me and put his hand on my shoulder and said right into my ear this time with a sad voice but almost full of craziness dont search for him he is right behind you then i look my behind and saw him then i said to him what are you want from me he said i dont want anything your majesty i am just here to make what you want granted then he summon his cards and said put one these cards then i take one of them he said what is its written then i read the written of the card it explained all the things we need from our powers then he said i hope you like it your majesty then he turn around himself and suddenly he disappeared then i went outside of that room and search all the tower to find my friends finally i heard their voice from a room when i go there they were chained to two chairs when i wanted to go to them a cane blocked my way and I started to look from the head of the cane to the handle of the cane

1 پسندیده