My book chapter six part two

I saw that clown he says to me oh your majesty I think these peoples are not from our sides I said very loudly to him they are my friends what are you saying for yourself he said don’t worry your majesty they didn’t harmed then he cut the chains and then my friends ran very loudly to me and stand next to me I said to that jester who are you he said I am just a friend then I said so why you did that to them he said I just get a little suspicious of them then he get drawend in the wall and we don’t saw him again then we went out of that room and then ashkan said to me when we were searching a room for find something useful mahyar you didn’t find anything about our powers and then I remember that card I get from the jester then I said to them yes I get something actually I get it from the jester then they get very curious and walked to me and then I stand up and put the card from my pocket and then show it to them they said to me it is unbelievable all the things about our powers is in this card then mahdy said give it to me then he say something very quietly to the card then all the writtens of the card get flying between the air and then mahdy put them together and said this writtens says all of our powers came from darklands and just one team except of us had these powers as far as we know after they turned to heroes they ruined anything they killed billions of people and they destroyes worlds and at last they get chained and went into a prison that kings build it for them then I said and now we have those powers then ashkan said is that mean we going to be a devil just like them then mahdy said no we don’t because we are the first human heroes the last team were from magic , soul and wisdom worlds so they couldn’t tolerate those powers that is why they turned to those monsters then I said I hope we don’t get like them then mahdy says okie doke with all these things now we know we have to control these unstable powers but now the question is how the mahdy says I don’t maybe with a book or a controller or something then we laughed when our laughing ended we heard an other voice except of our voice then we turned back saw the jester he said it was very amusing and then his voice turned to a very scary voice and said and it’ll going to be more amusing too and then all of us drwaned to the floor and appeared in a very dark and vacant place then jester said to me mahyar did you remember what you said to me you said who am I yes then I said yes then he start laughing and then his body get changed to a giant monster that made of darkness and fire then he said very loudly I am the Satan then I said what the hack Is happening in there then he said and now you belongs to me just the like the last team then he catch us with Clouds of darkness and aerial chains from fire then ashkan said hey friends it was a pleasure for me to fight next to you then mahdy said it was form me too I hope I saw you in paradise then I said no we don’t let Satan to do win this game we are gods heroes then I grab one of those chains that they hold me tight and i use my forbidden power start to sucking up Satans power then Satan said you are not at the level you can suck up my power you are just a pathetic human insect then I said and that is what make me the most artistic and important Creation of god and then I attract his power with all of my strength then Satan said it is impossible what are you doing then he leave ashkan and mahdy then mahdy said mahyar don’t you want a piece of your power to us monoeater I said why not and then I share my power with my friends then mahdy says a Prayer very loudly and then suddenly a hole just made under the Satan and then so many shining hands came from that hole and Pulling him towards the hole and then Satan said I never failed to you earths Insects then ashkan said you don’t go I pull you there then he run just into Satans face and put war bomb on Satans forehead and said goodbye and then explode the bomb and at last Satan go to The house that belongs to him