Free Discussion 🗣️

10 پسندیده

I have another topic for writing. And you know that. So please try not to write here, only speak. Thanks in advance. (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

1 پسندیده

:zipper_mouth_face::saluting_face:🩵

1 پسندیده

بله

3 پسندیده

Thank you for the answer. :hibiscus: :rose:

1 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

Such a good topic i wanna join too but i can’t :frowning::smiling_face_with_tear::pleading_face::see_no_evil::sob::running_woman:t2:

5 پسندیده

16 پسندیده

Why? Don’t worry, no one is gonna judge you and if they do, who really cares?
I make a lot of mistakes in my speacking. This great topic is an opportunity to improve our speaking.

4 پسندیده

Mr, your voice is soothing :slight_smile: way to go…

3 پسندیده

:headphones:The easiest way to learn vocabulary:

11 پسندیده

:joy::rofl::joy:u r so cute​:joy::joy::joy:

5 پسندیده

Actually i don’t have self reliance to record and sending voice​:frowning: but i trying

2 پسندیده

Use social media to improve yourslef. You don’t need to be perfect and then start talking.
I sent a voice message and after listening, I saw I have some mistakes. But It doesn’t matter. who cares?
Always ask this question: who cares? no one actually cares. Everyone is worried about his / her life…

7 پسندیده

:joy: girl thank you so much really

You’re right
My vocabulary is tooo little
I didn’t talking with anyone with voice to now!
I’ll take stress :frowning:
Not just in English perhaps in our language i’m too
Of course when i went on stage and i was like a host and ran program and read my text in front of many people
Next of that i can talking with another more easy than past
But in English i didn’t do still now

5 پسندیده

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 پسندیده

You’re right

It’s looking i take it hard for myself

2 پسندیده

Exactly. I have a suggestion for you. Record your voice and say something like Hello how are you and somehting like that. In this way, you get self-confidence…

4 پسندیده

listen to this:

2 پسندیده

Sure thank a lot​:bouquet:

1 پسندیده