گروه چت انگلیسی. حتی تازه کارها

Hi guys. Here we are going to have a group chat in English. Even if you are new, use Google Translate. Send a chat with Google Translate and translate the other chats. I am sure it will have a good effect on us newbies.

سلام بچه ها. اینجا قراره باهم بصورت گروهی چت انگلیسی داشته باشیم. حتی اگر تازه کار هستی از گوگل ترنسلیت استفاده کن. با گوگل ترنسلیت چت بفرست و چتها رو ترجمه کن. مطمئنم تاثیر خوبی روی ما تازه کارها میزاره.

6 پسندیده

In addition, it is forbidden to write in Farsi from here on. Write English wrongly, but don’t chat Farsi.

در ضمن از اینجا به بعد نوشتن به فارسی ممنوعه. انگلیسی به غلط بنویس اما فارسی چت نکن.(از گوگل ترنسلیت استفاده کن)

1 پسندیده

Indeed, if there is a person here who speaks good English and can guide the others. It will be great.

1 پسندیده

Is there anyone here whose level is B1?

1 پسندیده

I am B1, I just started and my chain has been around 50 days. I am reading the English course of Power by AJ Hogg. And today I started the book of 4000 English words.

1 پسندیده

I think this second book is not a bad book to increase vocabulary. I liked it.

1 پسندیده

Which book did you enjoy the most?

Hi Rotbino

Hello friends.
I also use Mr. A. J. Hoge’s lessons and I think he is a really good teacher.
I read the comments of friends who complained about the way he spoke in some lessons.
But in my opinion, the goal of this wonderful teacher is to create a mental image of the lesson for the students by changing the voice and raising and lowering and imitating some sounds so that the students feel themselves in that space and can learn the material faster and better and remember more.
Conveying a voice with real emotion requires talent and he delivers his best performance.
Be your best self.

1 پسندیده

Hello, How are you Hossain?Thank you for turning on the first light.

2 پسندیده

How many times did you listen to each lesson? Do you pulse the video to answer the questions?

When you listen for the last time to the lesson, do you feel like you have mastered the lesson completely or do you go to the next lesson with doubts like me?

Hello sir.
You’re brave for creating this topic and trying to test yourself.
It’s admirable and i hope to have good times with each others

1 پسندیده

Hello, Ms. Baran. Thank you for your encouragement. I thought to myself that this method is the best method for those who, like me, have not yet reached the level of conversation. And to start, they can use chat, which is easier than talking. In addition, I have two usernames, one named Retbino and the other Horaonline. So don’t be surprised.

1 پسندیده

You’re welcome
Yes completely. All of us scared of speaking with another people

:joy:no it’s ok

So don’t be surprise :nauseated_face:d.
So what should we say at times like this?

1 پسندیده

I am more interested in learning the correct pronunciation.
Sometimes I listen to one sentence of the lesson several times and the rest only a few times.
In general, no restrictions other than being tired, not having fun, and lack of time prevent me from continuing to learn.

At first I just listen and don’t answer.
Next time I will try to answer before the teacher.
If there is a difference, I don’t take it too hard.

It’s right but for example you can say
Take it with a grain of salt
It means don’t very attention to this subject that i talking with you with two accounts

Yes, I don’t have a sense of mastery like you.

1 پسندیده

I act almost the same way. I don’t pulse, but I try to answer before or at the same time as the teacher.

1 پسندیده