مصاحبه شغلی

خوب پیش رفت مگه نه؟

:blue_heart:

جان بالاخره بعد از کلی تلاش و کوشش موفق شد که برای شغل آرزوهاش یه مصاحبه تشکیل بده، اما…

سطح ویدئو: متوسط

لهجه: امریکن

:coffee: متن درس:

Employee: Good morning, Mr. Anderson. Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with me today. I’m truly thrilled to be here for this interview.

Boss: Good morning, John. It’s my pleasure. We were impressed by your qualifications and experience, and we’re excited to learn more about you. Please, have a seat.

Employee: Thank you, sir. I can’t express how excited I am about this opportunity. This is truly my dream job, and I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time.

Boss: That’s fantastic to hear, John. We appreciate your enthusiasm. So, tell me, what is it about this position that makes it your dream job?

After an hour of engaging conversation filled with challenging questions, finally…

Boss: Congratulations, John! You got the job! We believe you’ll be a valuable asset to our team. We’ll send you the official offer letter shortly. Welcome aboard!

Employee: That’s wonderful to hear, sir. I’m incredibly grateful for this opportunity. I can’t wait to be a part of this team and contribute to the company’s success. Let me shake your hand sir…

:movie_camera:اجراکننده کلیپ: کامبیز کشاورز

ویدئو

لینک ویدئو در تلگرام

لینک ویدئو در اینستاگرام

5 پسندیده

آخه چرااا؟ :joy: