Introducing my city , Khorramabad معرفی شهر چشمه ها ، شهر تاریخ و طبیعت

I’ve never been there at night. Maybe I should try it next year. But you know they don’t let us stay out at night. It’s a bummer.

2 پسندیده

Well that day, I also went to a cinema. You see, we don’t have a cinema in our town, and I wanted to watch a movie so badly.

1 پسندیده

Yeah, in a way. My friends and I could’ve had a great time that day if it weren’t for the burning heat.

2 پسندیده

Yes
The Mosalasi park is really great !!
You are right ;
This park is unique and peaceful place in the morning .
I always go there in the morning and sit for a few hours and feel relaxed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 پسندیده

I understand you ’
I can’t stand the heat myself ! :hot_face:
well you know I try to go to the cinema in autumn or winter .
I prefer watching movies on a cold day.

2 پسندیده

A beautiful day :heart_eyes:

2 پسندیده

Of course i was with my family :sweat_smile: otherwise :woman_facepalming:t2::confused:anyone didn’t allow this

Surrrrrre after my kunkor :frowning:

2 پسندیده

Kunkor :weary: :scream:

1 پسندیده

Yesss the biggest and hardest problem and step for all of Iranian students :confused::frowning::wilted_flower::walking_woman:t2::broken_heart::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 پسندیده

Last year, when I went to South passed from your province.
Unfortunately, I don’t see your city but if I want to describe your province in a word, I should say it’s greeny!
I mean, it has so beautiful nature…

1 پسندیده

Thank you for your description .
Yes, it is very greeny .
I will be happy if you come to our province !

1 پسندیده

Another beautiful day

4 پسندیده

What a beautiful city, I enjoyed seeing its beautiful scenery and waterfall. If there is an opportunity, I would like to come and see the beautiful Khorramabad.

1 پسندیده

thank you very much :rose:
I’m glad you enjoyed it.
Welcome to our city in advance :grinning:

1 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

ایستگاه راه‌آهن بیشه، لرستان

4 پسندیده