🌱 LANGUART

اینم حکایت پند و اندارزهایی هست که به ریش دکتر سمیعی میبندن:joy:
هیچوقت نمیشه فهمید، مگه اینکه موضوع انقدر چرت باشه که نشه به طرف مقابل نسبتش داد
یا هم اینکه سبک اون نوشته به عقاید و سبک اون شخص نخوره

1 پسندیده

نکته خوبی بود البته باید با عقاید اشون آشنا باشی من به شخصه نمیدونم شکسپیر بر چه عقیده ای بود :joy: راستی از لحن طنز نوشته هامم عذرخواهی کنم اکثر اوقات کودک درون شیطونی دارم :speak_no_evil::sweat_smile:

1 پسندیده

واسه کسایی مثل من که تخصصی درین زمینه ندارن،سایت factcheck که اون بالا صحبت نسبت داده شده به شکسپیر روباهاش چک کردن،گزینه ی خیلی خوبیه.کلا عاقبت جوینده یابنده بود،اگه حقیقت موضوعی برامون مهم باشه.:blush:

2 پسندیده

ممنون صبا عزیز :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 پسندیده

دقیقا
یه مجموعه از شکسپیر توی زبانشناس هست،حالت انیمیشن
هم آموزندست،هم بامزه و سرگرم‌کننده
اگه دوست داشتین یه سر بهش بزنید

نه خواهش میکنم،خوشی لحن گاهی یه لبخندی هم به لب طرف مقابل میاره ^^
شخصا پذیرای کودکان درون شیطون هستم:pleading_face:
که خودمم یه افسار گسیخته‌اش رو دارم :joy:

2 پسندیده

اون دوره رو چند ماه قبل گذروندم اره خیلی با مزه بود :hugs:

1 پسندیده

دقیقا،طبیعت وسرشت انسان باهردوپیوندخورده،چطورممکنه آدم بادیدن یاحتی شنیدن اینهمه دردورنج وبدبختی ومصیبت‌های مردم دنیاهمیشه شادوخوشحال باشه،حتی حیواناتم درجاتی از غم واندوه را چه واسه همنوعانشون ویادیگران ،تجربه میکنند.

متوجه این مساله ام هم هستم،اما واقع بینی همیشه کمک خوبیه واسه کم کردن دردورنج دیگران،اگه برامون مهم باشه،اول قبول کنیم مشکلی هست،تابشه واسه راه حلش چاره ای اندیشید.
خواهش میکنم:heart_eyes:مرسی ازتوجهتون

همچین بتی ازش ساختن که نگو،امان ازپروپاگاندا…
راستش من هرچی باخودم فکرکردم،دیدم شکسپیر بااون دانایی وحکمتش نمیتونه همچین حرفی زده باشه،لذا سرچ کردم،مطمئن بشم

هیچ ایرادی نداره نوشین جان،کودک درونتم دوست دارم:heart_eyes:

2 پسندیده

خیلی هم خوب:sparkles:
برای من هم اولین دوره‌ام بود،از اونجایی که خیلی لهجه بریتیش رو میپسندم،بسی ازش لذت بردم

1 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم نوشین جانم :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@cacti.sole جان هرکامنتی اضافه است،بگیدپاکشون کنم

2 پسندیده

سپاس از ادبتون بانو:blue_heart:
اصلا نیازی نیست، از هم‌صحبتی با شما دو عزیز لذت بردم

هر وقت دوست‌داشتید چیزی رو اینجا اشتراک بزارید،خوشحال میشم ^^:sparkles:

2 پسندیده

متشکرم از لطف ومحبت شما:blush::pray::rose:

2 پسندیده

همانطور که راجع به شازده کوچولو و روباه زبون بسته این قضیه برقراره
چیزایی رو ربط میدن به گفت و گوی بین شازده کوچولو و روباه که اصلا تو خود کتاب اصلی چیزی ازش گفته نشده:))))

3 پسندیده

Cold beer Conversation
George strait

This crazy old world

از جمله خواننده‌های بسی خوش صدا با آهنگا‌ی لذت‌بخشش:pinched_fingers:t2::rainbow::sparkles:

3 پسندیده

یه کتاب کوچولو موچولو رو با حجمی از نقل‌قولای دروغی تبدیل کردن به یه کتاب قطور ⁦⁩⁦@⁠_⁠@

3 پسندیده

Have you ever been told that you care too much about others and get emotionally invested in their well-being?
Do you wear your heart on your sleeve ?

Sometimes the little quirks and traits that we consider our weaknesses are actually the very things that endear us to others. You may feel that being concerned about people around you is a burden and see this as a frailty, because it can be emotionally draining and make you feel vulnerable. Haven’t you thought that this trait could be seen as a strength from outside perspective,and your caring nature could make you a great friend, a supportive family member or a compassionate colleague?
People may appreciate your ability to empathy and connect with them on a deeper level.
Similarly, if you wear your heart on your sleeve you might think that people take advantage of you when you’re at your most vulnerable, but it can make you lovable in the eyes of others,allowing them to see your authenticity and genuine feelings, which can foster trust and understanding in any relationship, by embracing these aspects of yourself can lead to greater self_acceptance and a stronger connection with loved ones.
In essence,the traits that we perceive as weaknesses or flaws in ourselves contribute to our individuality and can be sources of strength and empowerment rather than vulnerability, so don’t let the unavoidable negative behavior of others hold you back from being authentic,continue to shine in your own unique way and don’t let anyone dim your light.
Don’t forget that try always to be yourself. :blush::slightly_smiling_face:Thanks for reading :blush::pray::rose::wilted_flower:

4 پسندیده

:100: That was a Lovely lecture

First, it took a few minutes to translate and understand all of the text.
I learned some new words and terms
Thank you for that :sparkles::rainbow:

Second
I have been thinking about this for a long time that often love, compassion and good behavior towards people, makes me hurt
and regretful,of course
Not all people, but many
Anyway
We can’t put everybody in the same page
So I’ll continue by love, compassion and sympathy
But with caution

I like this and agree :pinched_fingers:t2::yellow_heart::sparkles:

Sorry if there is mistake
Thanks again :seedling::blue_heart:

2 پسندیده

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to share my thoughts with you and our friends :heart_eyes:

I feel you and I do agree with the idea that not all encounters have the same level of understanding the goodness of your heart :heart:.

We all are learning through making mistakes, so be proud of yourself for having enough courage to practice and make progress :muscle: :sparkles:
Most welcome :pray: :blush:

2 پسندیده

Friends, you have started an interesting discussion, but I am feeling very sleepy :grin:. I hope I can join in another time
:yawning_face::sleeping:

2 پسندیده

I’m so happy to hear this :):yellow_heart:

Exactly…
Thanks for your kindness :heart:

Your conversation level is WOW for me :fire:
Thank you and I’ll try to learn a lot things from you​:sparkles::rainbow::heart:

1 پسندیده

My cute friend (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
There is a lot of time and I’ll be here for you ^^
Have a good night :sparkles::crescent_moon:

2 پسندیده