چالش «My POV» «از مردم منفی دور شو»

سلام به دوستان عزیز.

امروز با شما هستیم با یکی از ویدئو های انگیزشی آقای لس براون

این یکی از بهترین سخنرانی ها انگیزشی که من دیدم و باید بگم واقعا از این مرد خوشم اومد. برای همین تصمیم گرفتم اینو در اختیارتون بزارم. امیدوارم راضی بوده باشید.

فایل اصلی :

audio

دانلود فایل صوتی

و درس واژگان این درس خدمت دوستان عزیز:

audio

دانلود فایل صوتی

برای دیدن متن ویدئو اصلی اینجا کلیک کنید

Birds of a feather flock together, you run around with losers you will end up a loser.

Unconsciously, unconsciously you will pick up their ways. You’ll pick up their habits you’ll pick up most importantly their attitude about life.

If you run cynical, negative people all the time, you will become cynical and negative.

So you got to watch yourself, many of us are living out the lives of other people, living out their conclusions, living out of their consciousness.

The other thing is that you begin to look at, looking at your life and looking at what it is that you want to achieve, another crucial thing that you must do is align yourself with powerful people, align yourself with people that can encourage you, people that can empower you, people that you can learn from, people that you can grow from.

That’s very important if you have people around you that can contribute to your growth.

When I wanted to become a speaker I joined the National Speakers Association.

I wanted to be around dr. Norman, Vincent Peale, zig Ziegler, Dwayne Dyers.
Because I wanted to be around people who were doing what I wanted to do. I want to learn from them and you want to do that too.

You want to align yourself with people who think like you. The people who dream like you. The people who want more out of life.

People that are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life as opposed to the majority of people.

Somebody said always try to get on top in life because it’s the bottom that’s overcrowded.

You see, you don’t want to be on the bottom.

It’s easier to be on the bottom, it doesn’t take any effort to be a loser, it doesn’t take any motivation, any Drive in order to stay down there, on a low level.

But it calls on everything in you ladies and gentlemen you have to harness your will to say I’m going to challenge myself, sometimes I have to pull myself out of it. Come on Les.

Things I know I should do, I don’t do, things I shouldn’t do, I do.

I found that the biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself.

There’s an old African proverb that says “if there’s no enemy within the enemy outside can do us no harm.”

So think about that.

So as you begin to look toward making this your decade as you begin to look toward making your life different.

If you begin to look at yourself you got to redefine yourself.

Who are you right now? And who must you become?

In order to create what you want, what has to change about you? What is it that you’re doing right now that would be a liability for you, as you begin to look toward the future and take inventory of yourself what is it about you right now that you’ve got to leave this behind?

Because this no longer fist.

Looking at where you want to go and the kind of person that you must become the kind of standards that you have for you, what is it that you must do differently?

Repeat after me please “if you want to keep on getting what you’re getting keep on doing what you’re doing”

See that doesn’t take an Einstein for that.

It makes sense unless you change your pattern and unless you change the way you’re thinking, unless you change your behavior, you’re going to continue to produce the results of your life.

See all of us are winners but some of us are producing results that we don’t want and so all you have to look at your game plan, look at your strategy how is it that you have been being? What is it that you’ve been doing to produce this?

You have a director, you are the producer, you’re writing the script you have a star of your life and as you begin to look at your life you can decide whether or not it’s a smash or whether or not it’s a flop.

That’s in your hands.

Look at your life look at where you want to go. Don’t worry about your circumstances.

Don’t worry about your age.

I have a friend who’s up in age over 70 and she wanted to build a multi-million dollar complex. Her name is Dr. Johnny Coleman.

Lenders and Bankers say you can’t do that you’re too old.

She ignored them. That building now stands ladies and gentlemen a multi-million dollar structure, but there are a lot of people who would have listened to that, a lot of people that would not have even gotten to that point they were taught themselves out of even going down to the bank to ask for it.

Because they’ve already said no to themselves.

This time now if you want to make this your decade you’ve got to start saying yes to your life.

You’ve got to start saying yes to your dreams.

Yes to your unfolding future.

Yes to your potential.

As opposed to say no. The 87% of our self-talk is negative.

So you’ve got to make a conscious deliberate determined effort to say yes to your dreams.

Why not? Why not me? Don’t spend time like most people going through life complaining, don’t try and get on talk shows to tell everybody how life has
Done you wrong.

A friend of mine that said something very important he said “hey it doesn’t matter what happens to you, the only thing matters what are you gonna do about it?”

That’s all that matters.

Okay. Life knock you down what are you gonna do about it? For how long you’re gonna sit there say you know what they did to me?

Come on!!! Who wants to hear that racket?

Use that energy to get up from there and move on and get on with your life.

You got to learn to let the past go so you can grow.

Many people never act on their dreams because they allow their past experiences to determine what their possibilities are.

Whatever you’ve done in the past that’s not a reflection of your possibilities that’s just a reflection of your consciousness.

That’s just a reflection of your development and your growth

The future is unfolding for you right now.

The future is unlimited for you right now.

No one knows where you can go, no one knows what your path, what you’re capable of, what’s possible for you.

You don’t even know that.

I had no idea ladies and gentlemen no one could have convinced me that I was able to do this. I never forget I was speaking in Detroit and a high school friend of mine saw me afterwards.

He was backstage, he said “I can’t believe it’s the same person” and I thought for a moment and I said “it’s not… the person you know, he go, he doesn’t live here anymore.”

We have the power to change our personal history, changing the direction of our lives, changing our thoughts, changing where we want to go, exploring new horizons, so you begin to look at this decade and affirming that this is your decade.

As you set goals that will make you stretch, that will bring out the best in you, as you begin to remove the negative toxic people from your life, as you decide to take some chances in life and that’s one of the things that’s very important this thought that if you’re not willing to risk, you cannot grow and if you cannot grow you cannot become your best, and if you cannot become your best, you cannot be happy, you can’t be happy and what else is there?

برای دیدن معانی کلمات سخت اینجا کلیک کنید

• Birds of a feather flock together: یک مثل معروف که اشاره به این داره که با هر کی بپری شبیه اون میشی.
• Run around: مشغولیت با چیزی
• End up: اشاره به نتیجه داره.
• Unconsciously: بدون اینکه متوجه بشید، ناخودآگاه
• Pick up: برداشتن، ( در اینجا) به ارث بردن یه صفتی
• Habits: عادت ها
• Attitude: نگرش
• Cynical: بدبین
• To live out: زندگی کردن (ناشی از تصمیم و فکری در ذهن، مثلا دوست داریم شبیه کسی بشیم)
• Conclusion: پایان، نتیجه
• Consciousness: آگاهی
• Achieve: بدست آوردن
• Crucial:حیاتی و به شدت مهم
• Align: هم تراز کردن
• Encourage: تشویق کردن
• Empower: قدرتمند کردن
• Growth: رشد
• Association: انجمن
• To stretch: (در اینجا) چالش برانگیز
• To seek: به دنبال رفتن
• Oppose: مخالف
• Majority: عمده یه گروه، حداکثر از میان یه گروه
• Overcrowded: شلوغ
• It doesn’t take any effort: هیچ تلاشی نطلبیدن
• Harness: در اینجا به مفهوم کنترل کردن
• Will: اراده
• Proverb: ضرب المثل
• Decade: دهه
• Redefine: دوباره مفهوم بخشیدن
• Liability: کاری که برای شما دردسر سازه
• Inventory: فهرست
• It makes sense: قابل درکه، با عقل جور در میاد
• Produce: تولید کردن
• Script: نمایشنامه
• Smash or flop: برد یا باخت
• Circumstance: موقعیت، وضعیت
• Complex: سازمان، ارگان
• Unfolding future: آینده ی توسعه یافته
• Deliberate: آگاهانه
• Racket: صدای نکره
• Determine: تعیین کردن
• Possibilities: احتمالات
• Consciousness: هوشیاری
• Convince: متقاعد کردن
• Afterwards: بعد از
• Backstage: پشت صحنه
• To affirm: شهادت دادن، تایید کردن
• Toxic: سمی

موفق باشید و لذت ببرید :grin::rose::rose::rose::rose:

دوستان علاقه مند که دوست دارند این انیمیشن هارو با نام زبانشناس به شکل یک آرشیو در تلگرام داشته باشند می تونند از طریق این لینک در کانال مربوطه عضو شن.

19 پسندیده

همون 5 مرحله؟ یا میتونیم فیلمو دان کنیم الان و ببینیم؟؟

1 پسندیده

بله راحت باشید. این برای پنج مرحله مناسب نیست چون طولانیه :grin:

1 پسندیده

سلام
ممنون لطف کردین :blush:

فقط
ی سوال
اییییینهمه متنشو تایپیدین؟؟؟ :astonished:
یا از خود کلیپ خارجیدین؟؟؟
ولی
ب هرحال
خسته نباشید واقعا :rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

بله تایپیدم. سه روزه دارم روش کار میکنم. :grin:

خواهش میکنم :rose::rose::rose::rose:

9 پسندیده

عهههه
واقعااا
عاااخی :astonished::hushed:

پس واقعا خسته نباشید :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

الان دیگه واقعا
به چراغ راه زبانشناس میخوره :joy::joy::clap::clap::clap:
احسنت :rose:

4 پسندیده

نه خب من یه قولی دادم سرش هستم.

گفتم از اسفند کارم سبک میشه کم کم فعالیت خوب رو شروع میکنم.

یه سری هدیه برام داره فرستاده میشه اونارو بیاد فعالیتم بهتر میشه. :grin:

5 پسندیده

ب هرحال همیشه موفق باشید و خسته نباشید :rose::rose:
زحماتتون خیلی جای تشکر داره :clap::clap::clap:

5 پسندیده

همینجوری داره عرق شرم میاد :rose:

4 پسندیده

یا خدا اینهمه رو تایپ کردین. :flushed: چقدر طولانیه این ی مرحله هم براش زیاده. :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

تشکر واژه کوچکیست برای قدر دانی از تلاش های شما آقا کامبیز
خدا حفظت کنه بابت این همه همت و کار خوب :rose::rose::clap::clap::clap::rose::rose::clap::clap::clap::clap::rose::rose:

9 پسندیده

متشکر از تلاشتون و پایداریتون,
فرشته زمینی هم پیدا شد, اونم اقا کامبیز.
:heart_eyes::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

خیلی ممنونم اقا کامبیز بابت این کار فوق العاده.واقعا زحمت کشیدید و دست مریزاد

3 پسندیده

واقعا ممنونم.یکی از سخت ترین کارهای دنیا برای من تایپ کردنه .واقعا کارتون عالیه :clap:

4 پسندیده

مای گااااااد :joy::joy::joy::neutral_face:
موفق باشید همگی :rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

آره. خب طولانیه واسه همون بهتره فقط گوش بدید :grin:

ممنون نسیم خانوم. شما به بنده لطف دارید :rose::rose::rose:

ممنون خرابمون کردید :joy::joy: مرسی :rose::rose::rose:.

خواهش میکنم ثمین خانوم عزیز. شما لطف دارید :rose::rose:

مرسی سارا خانوم از محبتی که به من دارید :rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

من هم از زحمات شما تشکر میکنم.

3 پسندیده

عرض سلام و ادب
من دیروز دان کردم و دارم تمرین میکنم. فوق العادست.
واقعا دستمریزاد و خسته نباشید دارید جناب @YoKambiz بابت تهیه متن و فایل واژگان این کلیپ بینظیر.:pray:
خیلی وقته که دچار رکود شدم و فعالیتم کم شده و البته برام آزاردهنده هم هست.
امیدوارم با تکرار این کلیپ اوضاع تغییر کنه

3 پسندیده

عالیه… امیدوارم همیشه پر انرژی و موفق باشید.

1 پسندیده

it was great ,i liked it .and i want to say thankyou to you for including the text …well done.