چالش وبلاگ « Rostamy_81 »

Hi guys
I’m so happy because now I can talk everything about me. There is a good place to share your ideas. It was a brilliant idea from Dear Kambiz. I feel there should be such a thing like this in “Talar”. Very good. Excellent
@YoKambiz :clap::heartpulse:

12 پسندیده

I would come soon …

3 پسندیده

Hello and welcome to this challenge
:tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:
Hope to listen your voice or read your idea about different stuffs. I become glad to read your experiences too :boom:

3 پسندیده

keep it up champ

I look forward to read your ideas :clap::clap::clap:

2 پسندیده

?

Thank you very much

1 پسندیده

Hi Mr rostamy. Welcome to this challenge. Hope to listen and read very good thing here. With a growing success wish for you. :pray:t2:

1 پسندیده

Good job :clap:
We are waiting to hear more about you

1 پسندیده

Hello
This is A. H. Rostamy. I’m just a student in the city of Abhar. I have a great family. I love my mother and father and also my brother but my parents thinks that we are always arguing. I also love my school even there are lots of super jealous students. Hossein is enough for me but, Sadeq and Mahdi and Matin and Mohammad Reza and some other students are my good friends too. We have a great principle and awesome teachers there. I’m going to high school this year and I haven’t experience it but it sounds to be perfect. Its principle, Mr. Mirzababayee is a fluent English speaker and he’s just like native. I have a little brother too. he’s 8. My dream is a bit unreachable. I would talk about it more in a voice that I would record it later. My current dream is working in Merck, Mercedes Benz, and NASA for 30 years! I love all of these subjects (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, etc) so I want to participate in Chemistry Olympiad.
I hope I’d be success. But I have 3 close friends from elementary school too. Sina, Nima, & Amir Mohammad are my best friends too. Hossein and I often chatting with each other in English. I have a great time. We have a great time.

3 پسندیده

I see that you are motivated. I admire your dream,
" dreams are springboards to miracles"
just never quit
good luck with school and your dream

4 پسندیده

Hi again
Three days ago we had a lot of fun. Because that day was the last day of middle School. Middle doesn’t matter, we have finished school and we’re not going to memorize anymore. But it’s not very excellent and good. You know we can’t see each other and I can’t ask question from our teachers. Anyway we had a good time that day. We take some pictures with our Arabic teacher Mr. Azarparand and our principle, Mr. Asadi. In the end, we bring a lens to burn some points of our “defensive readiness” book because have an exam about it that day. My friend, Hossein and I talk about everything, from Shure Air phones to the books we have and our plans for summer. That was interesting. That time was exciting for all of us. We also talked about our questions that we were making them ready to ask from our science teacher but unfortunately he suddenly went and never came back that day. Maybe we won’t see him for of life, but according to Hossein, “It reduce nothing of his worth”
Then the questions that we have planned to ask them from him, remained without answer.

6 پسندیده