چالش نهم Discussion - زیبایی - No Persian

Hello guys

Ok, the ninth challenge is here.

Thanks to everyone who have participated in the previous ones.

We’ve chosen the topic Beauty for this week, so here we go…

Answer these questions and talk about this subject as much as you like then the other members will listen to you and talk to you about them.

1. What is “beauty”?
  2. What/who do you consider beautiful?
  3. What does “inner beauty” mean to you?
  4. Do you consider artificial beauty (cosmetic surgery) to still be beauty? Why/why not?
  5. How do you feel about the emphasis that people put on beauty these days?
  6. What would you tell your children about beauty?

About the next topic. Share your suggestions and if you don’t have any, choose of these:

• Advice
  • Aging
  • Aliens

0 رأی دهنده

Rules: I don’t like to call them rules. but especially for this challenge, we need some rules

1. Never use Persian
  2. Your priority must be recording and talking but if it’s not possible writing in English can be your second choice.
  3. under every recording use these codes
code Meaning
CC Chit - Chat
RTT Related To The Topic

CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.

for example:

In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save some times.

RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."

Like this one:

So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.

In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members

If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.

But please use the CC code when is needed

OK, let’s do it.

Do you have any question? comment below :point_down::point_down:

Subscribe to the Group’s Telegram Channel to be notified of the next challenges.

14 پسندیده

RTT

9 پسندیده

I have one, “Dreams”.

4 پسندیده

RTT

7 پسندیده

No 1

No 2

No 3

RTT

Hi my friends.
Just I want to say " sorry for separated audio parts" :pray::pensive:

7 پسندیده

12 پسندیده

RTT

6 پسندیده

@atefeh.ht1993

CC

@mateacher95

@aliasiaee304

Thanks champ. you were awesome. sorry I couldn’t record one for you. I’m out of time.

I just listened to you and I have to say you talked really well

@Rostamy_81

Thanks my friend. keep it up :rose::rose::rose:

6 پسندیده

4 پسندیده