چالش wsd - با موضوع« چگونگی گذراندن اوقات فراغت »

It’s for first taim i’m going to write somting in
english so plase exquse me if i write rong
My foveriute hobbyt in free time is playing ping pong with my brother we usually went to the ping pong clube every evening and we playing for more than one hour if i have more freee time i play on line chess in my phone
But one of importent things i do is reading book and i decided to read the book in english
And it’s so interesting for me because i earn to
great thing at the same time
And i sujaste to evry one how want to learn english faster

3 پسندیده

Hello everybody
Ì spend the free time activities whit this 3 task
Fist of all ì love to spend free time activities with my small dither zaynab in the park so we spend several time in my near house park
Also I spend many time to learning English
Thank you

1. فهرست موارد
2 پسندیده

I spend my times of leisure:
I have two parrots in a cage. I always clean their cage and feed twice a day. I talk with them and they answer me with themselves tongue. I enjoy it. I love them. Their names are Bahar and Fandogh😊 Bahar is my daughter and Fandogh is my son.

And I have an aquarium of fish too. I have a lot of colorful fishes. I watch them every day. They are very beautiful and hobby.

(I often work in the kitchen (cook food & clean.
I listen to radio AVA wile I’m cooking at the same time. I seldom watch TV.
I sometimes look at rough stones. I look for my God in the designs and painting of stones.

11 پسندیده

Woooow, you are busy most of the time, but they are beautiful dear.
What a beautiful name that parrots they have.
I proud of you, because you use your time and it’s great.
I love your picture, send us more .
Your parrots talk English or Persian? Learn them English. :wink::relaxed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 پسندیده

Hi dear Atoosa
Thanks a lot your favor.My job is jewelery and I work at hom. I have many times of leisure. When I listen to English lesson, I walk at the same time. My parrots listen to me amazingly and look at me but they can not learn😊because they still don’t speak well.
Pictures are my art😊
Have a nice time🌹
Please check my writting

3 پسندیده

**He!lo my freinds **
Rest time or free time is agreat in our life,but some people when think a bout free time, they think a bout sleep for all time.
**but i think life is very short so I use every time or evry secound . **
I usually in my free time,my activites are :reading, went to gym, went to near park for give energy and breathing better especially in the spring and walking ,and painting.
The free time for me is all the activity and I try spent good time. Beacuse i think in our routins life theare a lot of bad news with negative energy so we must gave better feels in the free time activitie Every day i tryied have a short free time for gave energy best time in the day .

3 پسندیده

I like too psychology books very well

1 پسندیده

Hi everybody
How do you spend your free times?
This is abnormal but I haven’t any free time😔.
I think mothers have no free time except at midnight.
Lets tell you in sum.
The loud voice of baby cring make you awake in the morning. You calm down your baby and go to kitchen for breakfast
Uh no, what a mess in kitchen, dirty dishes is biggest trouble. During washing dishes the baby
roll and roll and cry and you know what carry on.
Any way, I protect my baby whole day and in my free times l cook lunch, wash dishes, arrange hall and rooms, go shopping,read my favorits book, and sleep🙂

3 پسندیده

Hi.
Well honestly ,I haven’t free time. But if l had it; I went to nature and jungle ,and Dr animals,plants and I think about them and God. Probably I plays my kids .certainly my kids would be happy

1 پسندیده

Me too
I like to fly same as a bird, I have seen it by specially clothes, it is really amazing. I have played (flown?done?used) by zip line. It was intresting too. At first I frightened a little but absolutely safety is very important at least for me to be brave😉 so after seeing facility safety, I used it surely.

1 پسندیده

Oh
I had a playful nephew so I undrestand you completly.
But I think playing with baby is one of intresting activities to fill leisure and you are really lucky😉

1 پسندیده

hi ,
i’m tahereh ,i will writing abought holiday friday i atachment for painting and driving photo flower
and go with my family visite my grand father and grand mother
and very great for me

2 پسندیده

I usually read my favorit books in the evening .I enjoye to watch movies a lot with my family or my friends while we are eating snak also I like to dance with nice mosic too and if my nephew is at my house, he imitates my dance and we really pass the good time together .I sometimes walk or ride a bike at the bank of Zayanderood specially at the spring or fall. In addition I visit my friends at caffee shop or at home at the weekend and we shoot the breez all day long.

3 پسندیده

I like study because lstudy book’s pcycologhy,and dram and visit my grand father,and grand mother and go my family meuseum

1 پسندیده

Please for me and says my wrong and l hope l can better learned english

1 پسندیده

in reality I have a little free time or some time less than, becuse I have a very very important examin in this school year and I should stady very hard, but in my little free time I shoud have a pastime which it dont make me involved and it can be practicable in a short time, like 0:45 minute.I try to read some book but if I want to read some novel book, it make me involved and I want to quit evry thing and know about rest of story. and I haven’t any power to read some else book.
now l’m very confused about what can I do?
are you have any idea?

1 پسندیده

Hi
.It’s my first time to participate in the chalenges

Well in my free time is tursday and friday so it’s
the best time to be my family.
We always go to park and eat ice cream together and sometimes my husbond and me watch a movie un English.
Our son is still a small boy so we could not go everywhere,we should go somewhere is good for him too.
I hope you enjoy
Thanks💗

3 پسندیده

hellooo my purposive feriends
hope you’re great.i’m so happhy that i can speak english with a lot of people and they take my mistakes,it’s so good for every one.well i think our free time is very important that how use it.i usully in my free time read pschology and motivational books beacase enjoy them.
and lisen to my favorit music and dance becuse make me feel good.
by the way i study english every day ,every time and every place too. wiht zabanshenasan softwar and other programs and books.
sometimes hangig out with my ferinds and we go to shopping,cafe or sinema.but beacuse i’m a littel busy
and have to go to uni and sundry class,like to spend more time with my lovely familly.
tanks for reading my text,i’ll happy that you tak :pray::bouquet::purple_heart:my mistakes.

4 پسندیده

Hi
I’d like this topic so much
I’m intrested in reading books and watching Tv in my free time I’d prefer pychological books and historical movies
Another thing that I’d prefer to do in my free time is dancing.
Dancing mentain my energy high and help me to be fit.
Also I usually talk to my friends and this make me happy.
Another things that I do in my free time are such as:meditation,go shoping,listening to music(espesialy rap musics),thinking about future,etc
That’s It.
I would be pleasure that you correct my mistakes.

4 پسندیده

Hello🙋🏻
I hope now all the friends are good.:relaxed:
I am a mother and a house Lady
and a student.
I do not have a lot free time,
Because
I have a lot of work which I have to doin the day.
one hour of the day busy play ing whit the my son.
half_hour whit my son kid program we watch
I sleep the hour of the pm.
After the pm i read my text books.
English languge in the a program zaban shenas studying
After the prayer night 5 page Quran i read
and again started i read text books

4 پسندیده